ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

htismaqe 01-25-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9349968)
Here it is. this is where I posted it while I was watching it. I give up. Believe me or don't hitsqmage. I don't care. Please try to read what I am saying carefully before jumping to conclusions. This is one lame conversation LOL

I didn't have to jump very far to come to the conclusion that you're a first class moron and a liar to boot.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9349967)
Obviously, you don't understand.

You continue to post stupid shit instead of just admitting you are wrong.

Dude, there's a reason you can't get along here.

You should really just give it up. Go find a board where making shit up actually works.

I am not wrong. I was pausing the TV and typing as I watched it. LMAO You need to chill out. Do you understand what "grade" means? Justin Houston had a first or second round "grade" but went in the third round. Does that make sense?

htismaqe 01-25-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9349974)
First time hearing that

Yeah, don't know how much stock I put in what he said. He was pretty all over the place.

The one thing I will say, he doesn't seem to be focused on teams or draft grades or anything like that.

He was pretty focused on just watching the guys play and seeing what they did, and didn't do well.

Specifically about Wilson he said he showed excellent ball placement and velocity but just made some really questionable decisions at times.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9349979)
I am not wrong. I was pausing the TV and typing as I watched it. LMAO You need to chill out. Do you understand what "grade" means? Justin Houston had a first or second round "grade" but went in the third round. Does that make sense?

Shut up.

Move on.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9349976)
I didn't have to jump very far to come to the conclusion that you're a first class moron and a liar to boot.

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9349981)
Shut up.

Move on.

Will do. Unless, I find the segment.

Tribal Warfare 01-25-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9349980)

Specifically about Wilson he said he showed excellent ball placement and velocity but just made some really questionable decisions at times.

In other words he doesn't know WTF he's talking about.

the Talking Can 01-25-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9349857)
I watched a little of the Senior Bowl Practice last night on the NFLNetwork. They had a little piece on the QB's, and Mayock said to not be surprised if Barkley is the top QB when it is all said and done. Talked about good and bad tape on most of the QB's, and then said if you throw on the tape of Barkley when he is a junior and concentrate on that. Then, after the interviews and once his shoulder is healthy he could see him at the top of the QB list. The rest of the panel seemed to concur.

That is not word for word. Just kind of what I remembered.

he wasn't at the Senior Bowel, he won't get drafted...that's a rule, or a law, or something...

htismaqe 01-25-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9349983)
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way.

Will do. Unless, I find the segment.

Go ahead.

At this point, all you would be proving is that Mayock can't keep his own opinions straight.

I don't give a **** what you do. The sooner you're gone, the better.

the Talking Can 01-25-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9349869)
No more Bucky Brooks? Any more scouts you're buddies with? LMAO

Brooks was the only scout that mattered while black bob was spreading his plague...

until he said Geno was the best QB and a #1 pick....

BossChief 01-25-2013 09:31 AM

It's crazy to think a poster can be as football stupid as Blackbob and somehow have an ego where he genuinely thinks his takes are gold.

The guy is the Scott Pioli of posters.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9349994)
Go ahead.

At this point, all you would be proving is that Mayock can't keep his own opinions straight.

I don't give a **** what you do. The sooner you're gone, the better.

You don't get it man. There is a difference between draft projections and grades. Mayock has been consistant. What part about my post did you miss? Did you see the next sentence where I said he said some QBs would go in the first round?

Why are you being such an asshole?

BossChief 01-25-2013 09:35 AM

It doesn't matter what kiper or any other draft guy says about "draft grades" around this time of the year...or even in march.

NFL teams have far different outlooks on these things.

If 3-4 teams take quarterbacks, that means they ad first round grades on them after all the info was analyzed.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 09:46 AM

Here is the segment with Jeremiah. It picks up right after Mayock, Burmeister, Davis made the comments. I talked about this last night. Again, Jeremiah was a scout for 8 years and spent most of his time with Baltimore.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-senior...in-first-round

Sorter 01-25-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9349996)
Brooks was the only scout that mattered while black bob was spreading his plague...

until he said Geno was the best QB and a #1 pick....

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9350006)
It's crazy to think a poster can be as football stupid as Blackbob and somehow have an ego where he genuinely thinks his takes are gold.

The guy is the Scott ***** of posters.

What's funny is the guy kept calling Scott a sociopath and a psycho...talk about the pot calling the kettle black. LMAO

BossChief 01-25-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9350031)
Here is the segment with Jeremiah. It picks up right after Mayock, Burmeister, Davis made the comments. I talked about this last night. Again, Jeremiah was a scout for 8 years and spent most of his time with Baltimore.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-senior...in-first-round

PLAY THE SEGMENT YOU LIED ABOUT OR JUST LEAVE THE THREAD.