ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs on verge of a deal with Andy Reid (merged) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268357)

the Talking Can 01-02-2013 05:59 PM

it is entirely plausible that clark thinks he can keep pioli under a revised structure...

he was so out of touch with his own organization that he gave pioli an extension...he sure as hell could be so out of touch with the fanbase that he thinks we're kidding about pioli...

that said, i chose to believe this is about legal wrangling and scott will be gone soon

* but damn hearing he was involved in the reid interview is depressing

jlw62987 01-02-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9270077)
Got an email from my radio guy:

He says Pioli will be in all interviews. He is in Philly with the Reid interview. Clark's reason is to gauge how much they would be on the same page and the chemistry.

BTW, the interview went way over the scheduled time. they were scheduled to break for lunch and just had it brought to them and kept talking.

No word on the outcome.

Screw that. Why even mess around with Pioli? Just fire the prick!

The Franchise 01-02-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9270087)
So which are you doing?

Option #4. Not giving a **** until something happens for me to react to.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-02-2013 06:00 PM

Here's the thing. Johnny Kane's last tweet said Clark was seen in the airport and he claimed the interview was still going. What does that mean to you?

SAUTO 01-02-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9270042)
Why did Mass wait till Howard reported this? Just Piggybacking off Howard.

This is why I say you are a stupid bitch.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 01-02-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9270080)
You're just not getting it.

I'm not sure how to explain it any further.

He said he would be ok keeping scott on to be the GM and main scout.

I asked what in his history of drafting players here in KC show that he knows how to scout?

htismaqe 01-02-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9270084)
If Pioli's job is to listen to the coach, listen to Hunt, and do what they want? I don't have a problem with him being here.

I'm not sure why anybody would.

The reason everybody hates him is because he was so thoroughly hands-on with every aspect.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-02-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9270081)
He showed up in kc and no one was there...
Posted via Mobile Device

Ferentz brought the food. Was a bit dissappointed in the tip my sources claim.

OnTheWarpath15 01-02-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

He says Pioli will be in all interviews. He is in Philly with the Reid interview. Clark's reason is to gauge how much they would be on the same page and the chemistry.

BTW, the interview went way over the scheduled time. they were scheduled to break for lunch and just had it brought to them and kept talking.

No word on the outcome.

Well, it doesn't go shitty when you blow through your scheduled time, take a working lunch and go another few hours.

siberian khatru 01-02-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9270098)
Ferentz brought the food. Was a bit dissappointed in the tip my sources claim.

ROFL

The Franchise 01-02-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9270094)
Here's the thing. Johnny Kane's last tweet said Clark was seen in the airport and he claimed the interview was still going. What does that mean to you?

Clark: Donovan.....make this man the next head coach. Work it out. Reid....I'll see you in KC.

htismaqe 01-02-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9270087)
So which are you doing?

I'm waiting to see what actually happens before I make a final decision.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-02-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

No word on the outcome.

I'm hearing the same thing on the chemistry part of things. I've got a guy in my ear right now.

ChiefMojo 01-02-2013 06:01 PM

In New England, Pioli had no power. He did what Belichick wanted personnel wise and Belichick made the decisions on all matters.

In KC, Pioli had all power and made all the decisions. Now as of this moment he does not since Clark stripped them. Any new HC that will come in will make the final decision on personnel like Belichick did in New England. Thus if Pioli is still here, he is doing the exact same powerless role he did in New England.

O.city 01-02-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9270089)
There's nothing to rationalize until Clark hires a HC and then Pioli is still around.

It took Pioli three weeks to fire Herm. No reason to think it couldn't take that long this time, especially considering the financial/legal oblligations.

Wouldn't that limit our options at GM?