ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Battlefield 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=241301)

Dayze 11-13-2012 12:05 PM

with the release of Black Ops 2, have people migrated away from BF3?

I've been on a 6 month sabatical after hundreds of hacked games before I said screw it.

Has BF3 MP gotten any better?

loochy 11-13-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9115309)
Has BF3 MP gotten any better?

I guess?

I never had an issue with it.

Dayze 11-13-2012 12:12 PM

the last 3 or so weeks that I played MP, it was to the point where it wasn't even fun. There were dudes shooting me through walls / finding me etc. Just to make sure I wasn't crazy, at the start of a match I went and hid in a out of the way building; after about 4 minutes; boom, I'm dead. Dude running down the street apparently "saw" me and shot me through a wall.

I also think there was something going on with aiming. there were dudes that were getting like 60 kills in a 250 ticket game.

loochy 11-13-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9115362)
the last 3 or so weeks that I played MP, it was to the point where it wasn't even fun. There were dudes shooting me through walls / finding me etc. Just to make sure I wasn't crazy, at the start of a match I went and hid in a out of the way building; after about 4 minutes; boom, I'm dead. Dude running down the street apparently "saw" me and shot me through a wall.

I also think there was something going on with aiming. there were dudes that were getting like 60 kills in a 250 ticket game.

tugs? proximity scan?

Dayze 11-14-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9116296)
tugs? proximity scan?

nah;
I hid in a 3 story building at the beginning, didn't move; and a dude clear down the street sniped me through the wall (at least according to the kill cam)
Didn't hear the TUGS at all etc; didn't see anyone come up and plant it.

loochy 11-14-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9118670)
nah;
I hid in a 3 story building at the beginning, didn't move; and a dude clear down the street sniped me through the wall (at least according to the kill cam)
Didn't hear the TUGS at all etc; didn't see anyone come up and plant it.

well come play on the Teamplayer Gaming server - it's awesome fun if you get on teamspeak and there are usually admins around to take care of hackers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 8879617)
You guys should check out the TeamPlayerGaming server. It's where I play exclusively. They have teamspeak sync so depending on what team or squad you are on, you get put in the correct channel. They run hardcore mode and you get kicked if you aren't in a squad. The server is mostly regulars and most of the squads talk and work together. It makes for a much more rewarding BF experience.

The BF3 server is 173.199.100.60:25200
The teamspeak server connection info is located here: http://www.teamplayergaming.com/batt...formation.html

www.teamplayergaming.com

Dayze 11-14-2012 02:55 PM

that's a good idea.
I reall ned to hop back on BF3. It's probably been since April/May.
I'm sure if I hopped on again, I'd be addicted all over again.

loochy 11-14-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9118713)
that's a good idea.
I reall ned to hop back on BF3. It's probably been since April/May.
I'm sure if I hopped on again, I'd be addicted all over again.

n/m - i just saw that you are on PS3.

i'm on pc

Dayze 11-14-2012 02:57 PM

**** YOU!

loochy 11-14-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9118717)
**** YOU!

:sulk: I just wanted to play battlefield...

Dayze 11-14-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9118733)
:sulk: I just wanted to play battlefield...

:evil:
get my hopes all up, then kick me in the sack.

:harumph:

I should've put in the "~" so you knew I was kidding lol

Buck 02-19-2013 10:16 AM

Anyone still playing on 360? I just picked it up. Should arrive in a couple days. Can't wait to play with my PX5s.

Going to brush up on the game on PC the next couple nights til the 360 version arrives.

Dayze 02-19-2013 10:22 AM

I tried playing it again a few weeks back after a good 8 months off hoping alot of teh noob BS would go away. at first glance it didn't appear so. maybe the hacks have been fixed though.

I love that game. I think I just need to spend some good amount of time with it again.

Found out that I still hate Operation Metro though lol

Kraus 02-19-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9415203)
Anyone still playing on 360? I just picked it up. Should arrive in a couple days. Can't wait to play with my PX5s.

Going to brush up on the game on PC the next couple nights til the 360 version arrives.

I still play on a regular basis 2-3 times a week. Normally on weekends now that my schedule changed. My buddies and I play hardcore (just like the old CoD:MW2 days).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9415229)
I tried playing it again a few weeks back after a good 8 months off hoping alot of teh noob BS would go away. at first glance it didn't appear so. maybe the hacks have been fixed though.

I love that game. I think I just need to spend some good amount of time with it again.

Found out that I still hate Operation Metro though lol

I haven't noticed too much if any glitching anymore.

Dayze 02-19-2013 12:35 PM

cool. I'll check it out this week again.