ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271595)

WhitiE 10-04-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10047272)
Who's your cable provider?

Uverse

chiefsfan987 10-04-2013 08:48 PM

White's 3 point stroke looking good.

Ceej 10-04-2013 08:56 PM

Really like the addition of Black.

He's a big dude. I think he will bring some toughness to a pretty young bunch.

Going to be a pretty exciting season (duh)!!

ArrowheadHawk 10-04-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10047508)
how??? It won't let me choose Surewest on the Remote Access pull down?

I didn't have to choose anything. Just went to espn3.com.

ArrowheadHawk 10-04-2013 08:59 PM

The talent on this team is nuts. Wow!

Prison Bitch 10-04-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 10047609)
I didn't have to choose anything. Just went to espn3.com.

Rat-bastards shaded it out for me on the drop down. I hope they all rot in hell. I just paid the 2.95 online to KUAthletics and watched it there. The feed was a few seconds behind the announcer, but whatever. I saw them playing.

ROYC75 10-04-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10047606)
Really like the addition of Black.

He's a big dude. I think he will bring some toughness to a pretty young bunch.

Going to be a pretty exciting season (duh)!!

Black is going to be a nice anchor.

I'm afraid we have so much talent that we will not be able to supply enough minutes for some players to get in to a good groove.

Not to get anybody's hopes up, this was the 1st time I have seen Wiggins, I have to say my grand son moves around a lot like Wiggins, always out in front of the pack getting down court.

We are so damn young this year, the early games will be tough getting out of the gate looking good. Good thing it's a long year for them to jell! Tonight was out of shape, just playing for fun, very little defense at all.

Pants 10-04-2013 09:04 PM

That dribble + 3 by Joel is going to make him so much ****ing money, lol. That kid is going to be a taller KG.

Ceej 10-04-2013 09:10 PM

I'm not worried about the dispersing of minutes. Guys who deserve to play and play defense will play.

Prison Bitch 10-04-2013 10:25 PM

So it turns out Zengers hilarious lie about "national exposure!" Is being exposed itself. Espn3 had Late Nite and several other options listed - all at the same time. One option was MU-Vandy women's volleyball FFS.

He portrayed it like baseball and women's basketball were going to be broadcast nationally. But all it is: A link to a crappy online feed that nobody would ever click on, next to several other shows at the same time slot. Z took a couple million to sell exclusive content to TwC so they could stem losses to Google Fiber. Then concocted a nonsense cover that only Bambi believes

Buehler445 10-04-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 10047621)
Black is going to be a nice anchor.

I'm afraid we have so much talent that we will not be able to supply enough minutes for some players to get in to a good groove.

Not to get anybody's hopes up, this was the 1st time I have seen Wiggins, I have to say my grand son moves around a lot like Wiggins, always out in front of the pack getting down court.

We are so damn young this year, the early games will be tough getting out of the gate looking good. Good thing it's a long year for them to jell! Tonight was out of shape, just playing for fun, very little defense at all.

Especially with the competition we play.

I'm certain there will be some bad losses up front.

Bambi 10-04-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10047744)
So it turns out Zengers hilarious lie about "national exposure!" Is being exposed itself. Espn3 had Late Nite and several other options listed - all at the same time. One option was MU-Vandy women's volleyball FFS.

He portrayed it like baseball and women's basketball were going to be broadcast nationally. But all it is: A link to a crappy online feed that nobody would ever click on, next to several other shows at the same time slot. Z took a couple million to sell exclusive content to TwC so they could stem losses to Google Fiber. Then concocted a nonsense cover that only Bambi believes

I watched South Dakota State in all it's glory.

Sorry it doesn't work the same for you.

Braincase 10-05-2013 08:00 AM

How many future NBA players are on this team?

Imon Yourside 10-05-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 10048153)
How many future NBA players are on this team?

Probably quite a few, our window however is probably this year?...dunno but it's going to be fun.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-05-2013 08:25 AM

It's gonna be another great year. We're more loaded than a Wendy's baked potato. Let's get another national title.