ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Miami's Martin leaves team after 'emotional breakdown' (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278125)

Iowanian 02-14-2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10433287)
So, Incognito's the real victim here because he's white and Jonathan Martin is a pussy for not standing up to him.

Chiefsplanet...

You're the stupidest, intelligent person on this site.

That isn't remotely what I suggested.

I pointed out his whiteness, because there was a significant amount of hubub made about the racial overtones of this "bullying". I'm finding irony in the
fact that 2 out of the 3 named abusers were also black.

Incognito is obviously a meat head. Martin is likely a pussy, who participated the process.

Iowanian 02-14-2014 03:22 PM

I'd love to see a transcript of things said between offensive linemen, defensive linemen and linebackers in every single NFL game.

I'll wager if Martin plays again, he'll be hearing about his sister's talents every Sunday. I'm guessing most players already do. It's long been reported that the smack talkers will do research and dig for information to use in trash talk on Sunday.

Based on the things they say to each other, I doubt many players in the NFL would be people you'd want at your kid's birthday party.

philfree 02-14-2014 03:35 PM

I lost all respect for Martin when I saw he ran to his mommy and daddy because he was being picked on. A grown man? C'mon man!

Rams Fan 02-14-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10433497)
If you want to attack something, attack the culture. Incognito is just a product of it, a small piece of a much larger dynamic. That doesn't make anything acceptable, but he's clearly been turned into a scapegoat here.

Incognito's had problems long before he was in the NFL.

He's a piece of shit.

KChiefs1 02-14-2014 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10430502)
Richie Incognito ✔ @68INCOGNITO
Follow
Dear Jon Martin..... The truth is going to bury you and your entire "camp". You could have told the truth the entire time.

Follow
Jon Martin---you started all of this when Kenny Zuckerman released the VM to ESPN. The same VM we joked about with @brianhartline

Follow
FACT: Jonathan Martin told me he thought about taking his own life in MAY 2013 b/c he wasn't playing well. Told me he felt worthless.

Follow
I apologize to all of the women out there that I offended with my text messages to my close personal friend.

Follow
I'm guilty of being a loyal friend and good teammate. I apologize for my poor language and rude remarks. I've never denied it.
3:07 PM - 12 Feb 2014

He obviously knew the report wasn't going to be good.

KC_Connection 02-14-2014 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 10433532)
Incognito's had problems long before he was in the NFL.

The culture I'm referring to isn't exactly restricted to the NFL.

Quote:

He's a piece of shit.
Could be. Certainly comes off like a immature manchild in any case and is being turned into a scapegoat as a result.

saphojunkie 02-14-2014 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10433421)
What lead you to that leap?

I wouldn't say RI is a victim, he just wasn't attuned to JM's sensitivity.

Probably Q, but we have a smaller scale version of this dynamic in my immediate family. We all remember every stupid thing the others have said or done and we get on jags of breaking balls over it until we can't see from tears rolling laughing.

Grandma sees this from the outside and gets very irritated about how mean we are to each other.

We'd be permabanned for saying some of the things Incognito said. Chiefsplanet is better moderated than the Dolphins, god help them.

LoneWolf 02-14-2014 05:33 PM

Incognito claims to have been Martin's friend and also claims Martin told him in May 2013 that he contemplated suicide because he felt worthless. Does Incognito stop the harassment of his friend after hearing he contemplated suicide? No, he continues his harassment. Man, I wish I had friends like that.

kstater 02-14-2014 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10433690)
Incognito claims to have been Martin's friend and also claims Martin told him in May 2013 that he contemplated suicide because he felt worthless. Does Incognito stop the harassment of his friend after hearing he contemplated suicide? No, he continues his harassment. Man, I wish I had friends like that.

You don't get it. It's part of the culture man.

Marcellus 02-14-2014 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10433690)

Martin is a weak ass pussy attention whore and Incognito is a an Alpha male narcissistic attention whore.

Everyone needs to just start ignoring this mess. Neither guy is the norm and are both the exception. These are not the people society should use to judge what the culture of anything is.

KC_Connection 02-14-2014 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 10433722)
You don't get it. It's part of the culture man.

I take it you haven't played too many sports in your life. The culture that allows shit like this to happen is the real issue.

GloryDayz 02-14-2014 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10433477)
goalpost moved

resume trolling

I love your avatar's flag placement...

Iconic 02-14-2014 08:41 PM

I'm not surprised at all that their are Incognito supporters on CP.

tk13 02-14-2014 08:44 PM

Incognito's always had a reputation as one of the dirtiest players in the league... long before all this stuff happened. I don't know why so many people rush out to defend the guy. And it's not like he's Will Shields at guard. Just not worth the trouble. I have no sympathy for him. I kind of question what goes on in the head of some of the people who waste energy defending him. If he got suspended for a year, tough.

Brock 02-14-2014 08:45 PM

Richie deleted his twitter account, apparently.