ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245442)

Quesadilla Joe 01-21-2012 05:53 PM

The only reason I bought Elite was for the cheaper map packs and because XBOX gets the DLC a month earlier than the PS3, but if you have an elite membership on the PS3 you don't have to wait as long for the map packs. I'm not dissatisfied at all with elite.

Paniero 01-21-2012 07:40 PM

I'm Revolver 360 on Xbox. I don't usually have a mic, but can wreck it.

SnakeXJones 01-24-2012 05:23 AM

This game is getting so unfun now w/ dumbass teammates in domination and tubers/smaw whores

Valiant 01-24-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 8322777)
This game is getting so unfun now w/ dumbass teammates in domination and tubers/smaw whores

You HAVE to play with people you know.

My w/l is around .8 solo but like 10/1 with a couple friends.

I don't see a problem with either of those in dom, you have to sweep thearea first or throw down a trophy if you rush in. Problem solved.

My only problem is idiots who don't play the gametype. I don't mind people who don't alter course to get tags, but when you run right by 3 tags it is dumb. We lost by 1 tag last night in KC. I was 34-5, everyone else negative on my team and none of them broke a 1000pts. I literally did everything.

Same with dom, they would hide in thecave and I solo capped, but could not hold a flag being the only person ding anything. So I stayed away from my team when I could. Again only positive k/d on the team. And I am not that good.

Moral. Play with 2-3 friends, that is usually enough to win and do well.

Quesadilla Joe 01-24-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Updated #MW3 today; you'll notice improved lag comp, theater fixes, nerf to Striker, buff to all other shotguns, upload to YouTube faster.
https://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo/s...95940926619649

SnakeXJones 01-24-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8323393)
You HAVE to play with people you know.

My w/l is around .8 solo but like 10/1 with a couple friends.

I don't see a problem with either of those in dom, you have to sweep thearea first or throw down a trophy if you rush in. Problem solved.

My only problem is idiots who don't play the gametype. I don't mind people who don't alter course to get tags, but when you run right by 3 tags it is dumb. We lost by 1 tag last night in KC. I was 34-5, everyone else negative on my team and none of them broke a 1000pts. I literally did everything.

Same with dom, they would hide in thecave and I solo capped, but could not hold a flag being the only person ding anything. So I stayed away from my team when I could. Again only positive k/d on the team. And I am not that good.

Moral. Play with 2-3 friends, that is usually enough to win and do well.

i play with just 1 other now since my 2 others friends dont want to play all that much anymore

Molitoth 01-24-2012 09:01 PM

Jumped in a half over domination match (that someone must have rage quit in) and went run-n-gun 33-1 in 6 minutes. My only death was to a bouncing betty. Took my team from getting their asses kicked to the win. I got a triple kill with my PP90 that pretty much owned.

Felt pretty good.

-King- 01-24-2012 09:38 PM

Just played for the first time in about 2.5 weeks. Did this game get more hectic or is it just me? ROFL Had a lot of fun today. Last game racked up 33 assists. Man I love the recon drone. I think I have about 50 more kills to get the Gold PP90. After that I'll probably start working on the MP7.

-King- 01-24-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 8322777)

Speaking of which...

Whats up with the smaw users? Is this about to become the new noob tube?

Valiant 01-24-2012 11:35 PM

they nerf the damage on the pp90? taking me half a clip more to kill people.. I didnt notice much nerf on the striker..

SnakeXJones 01-25-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8324727)
Speaking of which...

Whats up with the smaw users? Is this about to become the new noob tube?

I see more smaw whores then anything some people will just do that crap all game I just give them a neg rep so I wont have to play with them again

kepp 01-25-2012 09:27 AM

So does the MW3 match making attempt to put you with players of your skill level? It seems that I'll have a couple matches where I do really well and then I just get blown away. I haven't had many games where the teams/players are very evenly matched.

Mr. Plow 01-25-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 8325352)
So does the MW3 match making attempt to put you with players of your skill level? It seems that I'll have a couple matches where I do really well and then I just get blown away. I haven't had many games where the teams/players are very evenly matched.

No. There is no "match making". It says "Hey, here's a guy looking for a game....well, looky there....an open game. He's a level 20 and everyone else is an 80? Oh well....let's put these two together."

Valiant 01-25-2012 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8325463)
No. There is no "match making". It says "Hey, here's a guy looking for a game....well, looky there....an open game. He's a level 20 and everyone else is an 80? Oh well....let's put these two together."

I think it would be almost impossible. With prestiging, skill not being a factor in it, different game types and those all affecting k/d..

Hell you can have complete overhaul in who you are playing with in two games. Then add the fact of whose hosting.

Valiant 01-25-2012 11:49 AM

It took me 10 deaths but I stopped a damage glitcher with a guy on our team tact inserting by him from getting moab. He had like 23 kills before I got him, also had my emp just in case. Finished 27-26, sucked but I am glad I happened upon them. It was a good spot that I did not know about.