ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The 12:30 Am thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156797)

KurtCobain 01-25-2007 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
I don't wanna know what part of town you guys have been hanging in.....

The new walmart. :shake:

luv 01-25-2007 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
funny

Eh. Sounded a little forced to me.

Mecca 01-25-2007 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just joey
The new walmart. :shake:

I prefer the ghetto Walmart.....

Bugeater 01-25-2007 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
The weekend after my birthday, I went up to KC. Went out with someone. Ended up leaving my phone in their car. I was shitfaced, but I wanted my phone. I drove to their place to get my phone. Ended up crashing on their couch for a few hours before having to try to figure out my way to the stadium for the Raiders game.

I looked....rough. Only time I've ever driven that far while drunk, and there are too many friggin' ways to go on 435!

Yeah, 435 can be confusing because it makes a big loop around the whole friggin' metro area and some areas it's east-west and others it's north-south. It's ****ed me up a few times. There's also a really ****ed up interchange where Hwy 71 intersects with it down in the SE part of the city. I think a couple other highways intersect at the same spot or something.

KurtCobain 01-25-2007 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Eh. Sounded a little forced to me.

It could've used some french dialect.

KurtCobain 01-25-2007 01:12 AM

Quote:

I prefer the ghetto Walmart.....

It smells alot nicer.

SPchief 01-25-2007 01:12 AM

If this thread had more women here I would be proud. But its kinda weird having 4 guys and only one girl talk about my nuts.

KurtCobain 01-25-2007 01:12 AM

Quote:

If this thread had more women here I would be proud. But its kinda weird having 4 guys and only one girl talk about my nuts.

Why's it always your nuts? What about my nuts?

luv 01-25-2007 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater
Yeah, 435 can be confusing because it makes a big loop around the whole friggin' metro area and some areas it's east-west and others it's north-south. It's ****ed me up a few times. There's also a really ****ed up interchange where Hwy 71 intersects with it down in the SE part of the city. I think a couple other highways intersect at the same spot or something.

I actually drove myself up there about two or three times this past season. Once you do it sober, it's not that bad. Here in Springfield, it's the damned clover leafs that no one knows how to friggin' enter/exit!

Mecca 01-25-2007 01:14 AM

A few weeks ago I was down at Kemper for the wrestling show, and on the way out I got lost going a way I'd never gone before and my friend was drunk and we ended up.....

In the ghetto.....at night......it was so ghetto there were bars on everything....and places in mexican names.

luv 01-25-2007 01:14 AM

Quote:

I'm not complaining.

Bugeater 01-25-2007 01:14 AM

Quote:

I'm trying really hard to avoid the topic.

SPchief 01-25-2007 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I'm not complaining.

Somehow I'm not suprised.

Bugeater 01-25-2007 01:15 AM

Quote:

A few weeks ago I was down at Kemper for the wrestling show, and on the way out I got lost going a way I'd never gone before and my friend was drunk and we ended up.....

In the ghetto.....at night......it was so ghetto there were bars on everything....and places in mexican names.

The Paseo?

luv 01-25-2007 01:16 AM

Quote:

Somehow I'm not suprised.

Just to clarify....

I'm actually not the slut some people think I am.

I'm just an open person who will talk about anything. I'm a chick, so I happen to like guys nuts.