ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245442)

-King- 01-25-2012 12:06 PM

To be honest, those games are fun as hell to me. When you go out on your own personal vendetta to stop a booster from getting his nuke/moab. You end up dying a lot, but if you stop him from getting it, it's all worth it.

crazycoffey 01-25-2012 12:09 PM

anyone playing now? I got home, finished some work from last night, ate and now am contemplating playing or going to bed.

Molitoth 01-25-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 8325352)
So does the MW3 match making attempt to put you with players of your skill level? It seems that I'll have a couple matches where I do really well and then I just get blown away. I haven't had many games where the teams/players are very evenly matched.

I know that MW2 would put you in a lobby using your KDR, but do not know if MW3 is the same way.

Since I had a 2.2+ KDR, I always got put in the lobbies with the good players. If I had my noob buddy host the party, it would put us in a noob lobby with a bunch of people with shitty KDR.

Valiant 01-25-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8325794)
I know that MW2 would put you in a lobby using your KDR, but do not know if MW3 is the same way.

Since I had a 2.2+ KDR, I always got put in the lobbies with the good players. If I had my noob buddy host the party, it would put us in a noob lobby with a bunch of people with shitty KDR.

Uhh, I didn't get that when I played.. It was random like now..

Also, just finished a game in groundwar KC, I was on a team with about 6 clan of BIGu.. Worse players ever, great they had all 1.5/1.. I was the only one on the team with a bad game of 11/13, but I had all the tag captures.. We lost 90-21.. Worse off, they called in shit streaks..

If you are going to boost your score with support, get your friends to fill a lobby so no one else can join and have guest accounts.. ****, dont do it in a random game..

-King- 01-25-2012 09:24 PM

God damn they need to increase grenade damage. I'm so ****ing tired of getting hit markers.

Valiant 01-25-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8327374)
God damn they need to increase grenade damage. I'm so ****ing tired of getting hit markers.

They always kill me, always..

-King- 01-26-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8327395)
They always kill me, always..

I get about 1 grenade kill a game and 5 hit marker granades. I can put it an inch from their face and they still survive if I don't stick them with it. Pisses me the **** off.

And I've about had enough of this PP90.

-King- 01-26-2012 11:32 PM

Final-****ing-ly! Got a gold PP90. Now I dont ever have to use that shit again. I thought of doing the MP7 next but cant unlocked that until like level 75. I don't know what gun to go on with.

On a good note, finally got akimbo FMG9s back. :)

Quesadilla Joe 01-27-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8330097)
Final-****ing-ly! Got a gold PP90. Now I dont ever have to use that shit again. I thought of doing the MP7 next but cant unlocked that until like level 75. I don't know what gun to go on with.

On a good note, finally got akimbo FMG9s back. :)

P90 with silencer and rapid fire is really good. I think you unlock that at 38 or something.

crazycoffey 01-27-2012 01:18 AM

I like the 45 with a silencer and rapid fire. I finally unlocked melee on a handgun. Damn, it makes knife work pretty damn fast.

crazycoffey 01-27-2012 01:24 AM

oh, and I have a shitty K/D ratio. I just run around too much and make a few bad decisions that always catch me off guard. But I still don't understand the fascination with having a good K/D ratio. If your ratio falls does it make the game less enjoyable for you?

AndChiefs 01-27-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 8330196)
oh, and I have a shitty K/D ratio. I just run around too much and make a few bad decisions that always catch me off guard. But I still don't understand the fascination with having a good K/D ratio. If your ratio falls does it make the game less enjoyable for you?

Yes, yes it does.

That being said I've been running around with crappy weapons that no one uses trying to find out if you can make them worthwhile at all. It's pretty fun but the k/d sure does suffer.

Molitoth 01-27-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

That being said I've been running around with crappy weapons that no one uses trying to find out if you can make them worthwhile at all. It's pretty fun but the k/d sure does suffer.
I attempted to use the AA12 last night and got absolutely nowhere with it. It frustrated the hell out of me. I figured it would be a nice weapon with the latest patch, but it is absolutely terrible to start out with. It may be good when you get Range and Extended Mags, but oh my god.... too many hit markers.

My best gun is still the PP90M1 with Silencer and Rapid Fire. I don't know how people DON'T like that weapon.

Molitoth 01-27-2012 08:24 AM

PS: Everytime I'm online, I get at least 1-2 PM's asking me to join an infected lobby by some 13 year old douchbag.

WTF is up with these dorks? How fun is it to run around a map and have it be super unrealistic? WHy even play this game?

This game is great, it's the players that make it suck.

People don't play objectives, people camp, people use noob tubes because they can't aim with a gun, people dashboard, people sing in the mic, people boost, people host infected lobbies, people talk shit.

fucking people.

AndChiefs 01-27-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8330443)
I attempted to use the AA12 last night and got absolutely nowhere with it. It frustrated the hell out of me. I figured it would be a nice weapon with the latest patch, but it is absolutely terrible to start out with. It may be good when you get Range and Extended Mags, but oh my god.... too many hit markers.

My best gun is still the PP90M1 with Silencer and Rapid Fire. I don't know how people DON'T like that weapon.

Heh. I've been using the Model 1887. I've never seen a more inconsistent gun in my life. I'll one shot people from 20 feet only for it to take 3 shots in the back from 2 feet away (if it even hits at all). Never been more frustrated in my life. I haven't used it since it was supposedly buffed some in the patch though. Maybe it will be improved some.