ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

ThaVirus 06-21-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9766923)
I assumed that's what Buck meant by "yoked".

No doubt. But based on his first post, I had to comment.

It is unlikely that a random dude on a random message board is 235 pure muscle, but you never know.

Dayze 06-21-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9766940)
No doubt. But based on his first post, I had to comment.

It is unlikely that a random dude on a random message board is 235 pure muscle, but you never know.

....yeah.....I'm 235 of pure muscle. yeah, that's the ticket. :D

there's a pic of me somewhere on here; maybe in the show and tell thread; of me at a track day in March. Rode to topeka, did the track day, and rode home.
full gear, and two layers of long underwear.

Saul Good 06-21-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9766918)
According to the chart I posted, that's the top end of "normal". As a 6' 205lb guy myself, 180 sounds about perfect though.

I need to either drop 25 lbs or put on 4 inches.

Statistically speaking, for a man your age, those two things are about equally likely.

Saul Good 06-21-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9766936)
BMI isn't the final word on obesity. It doesn't account for any muscle mass.

Doesn't really matter...

I've got a friend (Matt Mitrione, actually) who played DE in the NFL. When he left the game, he was around 270 and ripped. His doctor told him he was obese and needed to drop a bunch of weight.

Even though it was muscle, his heart and other organs still have to overwork to maintain that much mass.

patteeu 06-21-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9766936)
BMI isn't the final word on obesity. It doesn't account for any muscle mass.

Yeah, I'm aware of that.

Buck 06-21-2013 10:03 AM

Ok so I officially ended things (pretty poorly) last night.

I wanted to have sex so I hit her up to hang out, and she bought us tickets to a comedy club. I wasn't really down to go do anything, I'm not really cool with getting dumped and being asked to still go on dates.

Anyways, she got us tickets to a comedy club, we sat in the front row. A funny ass comic asked how long we've been dating when he was doing his dating routine. I told him we just broke up, and he asked, "Why, Matt?"

I told him the shirt story and within a minute there were 50+ people laughing at my ex. It was the greatest.

patteeu 06-21-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9766957)
Statistically speaking, for a man your age, those two things are about equally likely.

OK, well in that case, I'm hoping for a late age growth spurt.

Canofbier 06-21-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9766973)

I wanted to have sex so I hit her up to hang out, and she bought us tickets to a comedy club. I wasn't really down to go do anything, I'm not really cool with getting dumped and being asked to still go on dates.

Anyways, she got us tickets to a comedy club, we sat in the front row. A funny ass comic asked how long we've been dating when he was doing his dating routine. I told him we just broke up, and he asked, "Why, Matt?"

I told him the shirt story and within a minute there were 50+ people laughing at my ex. It was the greatest.

Wow, dude. You're a dick. That's incredibly petty and disrespectful.

Also, having just finished studying public health, I have to say that anyone who uses BMI to infer an individual's level of health is deluded as shit.

Buck 06-21-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9766998)
Wow, dude. You're a dick. That's incredibly petty and disrespectful.

Yeah, I know.

Hammock Parties 06-21-2013 03:37 PM

Ahahahaha...alpha move, bro.

Great story.

The Franchise 06-21-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9766973)

Ouch man.

SAUTO 06-21-2013 06:20 PM

That's terrible buck.

if you aren't down with getting dumped and still going and doing things you probably should not be ****ing her either. And definitely not putting her down in front of a crowd.

Someone should take all your rep away
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 06-21-2013 06:21 PM

Not cool with being dumped and asked to go on dates but you called her to ****?

Smdh
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 06-21-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9767766)
if you aren't down with getting dumped and still going and doing things you probably should not be ****ing her either.

If you can get laid, why not?

She seems like a fairly annoying girl, might as well put her to good use.

SAUTO 06-21-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9767774)
If you can get laid, why not?

She seems like a fairly annoying girl, might as well put her to good use.

You have a lot to learn.
Posted via Mobile Device