ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU ***OFFICIAL KU VS. ISU GAME THREAD*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270376)

Mr. Plow 02-27-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9444463)
Bill Self doesn't put shitty laminate in his home!

He does when he is getting a divorce and needs a place to live.

RustShack 02-27-2013 11:23 AM

Withey keeping the play alive after fouling out played a big role. EJ would have fouled out in OT if the most obvious one in history was called.

But the committee is looking at it as a win for Iowa State, so there's a little positive I guess. Glad those two if the stupid ****ing refs are getting suspended.

Imon Yourside 02-27-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9444755)
Withey keeping the play alive after fouling out played a big role. EJ would have fouled out in OT if the most obvious one in history was called.

But the committee is looking at it as a win for Iowa State, so there's a little positive I guess. Glad those two if the stupid ****ing refs are getting suspended.

English version?

Mr. Plow 02-27-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

But the committee is looking at it as a win for Iowa State, so there's a little positive I guess.

Sure they are.

KC_Connection 02-27-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

But the committee is looking at it as a win for Iowa State, so there's a little positive I guess.

Joe Lunardi ‏@ESPNLunardi
Double no. “@gatorboy160: @ESPNLunardi Iowa State should get credit for that...will the selection look at the bad calls”

Jerry Palm ‏@jppalmCBS
no. some of that in every game. RT @JohnDDraper: Does the committee take bad officiating into account?

LMAO

KC_Connection 02-27-2013 11:49 AM

On second thought, maybe the selection committee can go look at all of the bad calls in the TCU-KU game and then treat it like a win for us. I'd like that.

Bearcat 02-27-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

LMAO

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Buehler445 02-27-2013 02:16 PM

Jesus **** Rust. Let it go man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9443738)
TCU.

We lost to TCU. Just like you jackasses lost to us.

Quote:

You, sir are mind boggling. We get it. Bad calls happen in every game. Were they worse in this one? Probably, but they went all through the whole ****ing game. Again, Withey's other 5 fouls shouldn't have been called fouls and Lucious hacked the **** out of EJ long before the "charge" happened. Plus 14 trillion other bad/missed calls in the game.

For ****s sake dude. Let it go.

Or don't this is wildly hilarious.

Buehler445 02-27-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9445092)
On second thought, maybe the selection committee can go look at all of the bad calls in the TCU-KU game and then treat it like a win for us. I'd like that.

Yeah, and they can look at the bad calls in the ISU game and give us the win by 30. 120-90 victory over ISU would help.

Lzen 02-27-2013 03:27 PM

Rust, if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle.

Reerun_KC 02-27-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9446377)
Jesus **** Rust. Let it go man.

We lost to TCU. Just like you jackasses lost to us.

You, sir are mind boggling. We get it. Bad calls happen in every game. Were they worse in this one? Probably, but they went all through the whole ****ing game. Again, Withey's other 5 fouls shouldn't have been called fouls and Lucious hacked the **** out of EJ long before the "charge" happened. Plus 14 trillion other bad/missed calls in the game.

For ****s sake dude. Let it go.

Or don't this is wildly hilarious.

:thumb:

Lzen 02-27-2013 05:47 PM

Wow. Who would have ever thought that this thread would get to 1600?

HC_Chief 02-27-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9447959)
Wow. Who would have ever thought that this thread would get to 1600?

There is much butthurt in Iowa, misery, and Western Kansas....

Buehler445 02-27-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HC_Chief (Post 9448095)
There is much butthurt in Iowa, misery, and Western Kansas....

My happiness and laughing my ass off offsets all the wildcat butthurt in my part of the world.

chiefsfan987 02-27-2013 06:58 PM

Just saw on phog.net a replay of the goal tending call where it's pretty clear KU got jobbed two points. That's pretty bad when an official looks at the overhead replay which he isn't supposed to do and still gets it wrong. Even if you think the charge no call was a bad call which it was, KU should have already had those two points if the refs didn't blow it earlier and miss the goal tending call.