ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs on verge of a deal with Andy Reid (merged) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268357)

OnTheWarpath15 01-02-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9270143)
I don't either but he is and I have no control over it, so not sure what to do other than wait and hope.

The alternative is for me to completely cut ties and I'm not ready to do that yet.

There's no reason to cut ties yet.

Nothing has happened.

RunKC 01-02-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9270124)
It's all a chemistry test and gauge

That means we're ****ed then right?

Nobody in the league likes Pioli. The Lions GM hates him, Fisher left an interview early because of him and Manning wouldn't even call us because of him.

Hopefully his ties with Mark Donovan convince him we are the best fit.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-02-2013 06:09 PM

Hunt left the team for Pioli to run. Reid could ask questions Clark may have no clue about. Scott WAS in control

O.city 01-02-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9270152)
Do you ****ing read and comprehend posts? JFC.

Parker has talked all year that he's gonna be gone if Pioli stays, now he says he sint' ready to do that yet.

I'm wondering what changed?

mcaj22 01-02-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9270147)
Of course, that's not what is happening at all.

you are trying to rationale it being okay with him still being around in 2013

Yo, I get it. It's fine Pioli is here now because it's like January 2nd, the Chiefs were awful and are done this season for actual NFL football, so there is like a lull in Pioli's job where he cant do much but follow Clark around on interviews.

You are okay with that.

Come February and March if Scooter Pioli is still around and he's franchising Dustin Colquitt, letting Bowe and Albert walk and signing Wes Welker at 7 million per Stanford Routt style, are you going to be okay then?

What about in April/May for the Combine and Draft? You trust this idiot being in the war room even having a MOUTH to pitch in an opinion on any kind of draft board.

I want none of that, and I am 100 percent sick of the last 4 years, it's all thanks to him. He is awful at all of this, and that is being the General Manager.

The fact that you think he is going to lose all this power, is laughable. If he is here he will still be losing us players, signing crap and drafting crap. The Scooter Pioli way

The Franchise 01-02-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9270163)
There's no reason to cut ties yet.

Nothing has happened.

Like it's been said before.

If we hire Reid......and February passes with Pioli not being let go.....I'll make my decision.

The Franchise 01-02-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9270167)
Parker has talked all year that he's gonna be gone if Pioli stays, now he says he sint' ready to do that yet.

I'm wondering what changed?

IT'S BEEN TWO ****ING DAYS.

That's what hasn't changed.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 01-02-2013 06:10 PM

@SaveOurChiefs: Three sources have told us that Pioli's presence is to gauge and test possible chemistry. Clark and Donovan are leading the int. (cont)

@SaveOurChiefs: (Cont)...meeting ran well past scheduled time and was considered positive. As frustrating as it is, Clark is doing things his way on this.

Strongside 01-02-2013 06:10 PM

MAYBE Clark brought Pioli along because he didn't trust him enough to leave him at Arrowhead alone. He's handcuffed Pioli to a suitcase bomb, I just know it.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-02-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9270143)
I don't either but he is and I have no control over it, so not sure what to do other than wait and hope.

The alternative is for me to completely cut ties and I'm not ready to do that yet.

Is there any condition in your fanhood that allows Pioli to be employed by the Chiefs next season?

Brock 01-02-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9270165)
Hunt left the team for Pioli to run. Reid could ask questions Clark may have no clue about. Scott WAS in control

That is actually a fair point.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-02-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9270155)
I don't fully trust any of it.

I also don't see why you would talk shit every time someone else posts something.

Oh yes I do...

It's because you are a whiny bitch
Posted via Mobile Device

No it's common sense, Howard Eskin reported that Pioli was in the room. Then everyone in KC comes out and says O Yeah Pioli was in the room. IF THEY KNEW PIOLI WAS IN ROOM WHY WAIT ?

OnTheWarpath15 01-02-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9270159)
It could also be Pioli, since it seems they have a good relationship.

And if/when that happens, I'll make a decision.

With that said, why exactly do people think Reid and Pioli have a good relationship? They've never worked together.

I mean, I have a good relationship with my next door neighbor, but I don't think I'd want to work with him.

Chiefs geno 01-02-2013 06:11 PM

Reported

Do you guys see andy Reid wanting Vick wherever he coaches?

O.city 01-02-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9270171)
IT'S BEEN TWO ****ING DAYS.

That's what hasn't changed.

Yes it's been two days and Scott is still the GM.