ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Prodded by Andy Reid, Chiefs QB Alex Smith learning to be more aggressive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273618)

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-29-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9783518)
If you were more divorced from reality, you'd be living in another universe.

Reality will soon be upon you in regards to Axl Reid. Are your back-peddlin' shoes at the ready, Dane-o?

DaneMcCloud 06-29-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9783521)
Reality will soon be upon you in regards to Axl Reid. Are your back-peddlin' shoes at the ready, Dane-o?

Back peddling on what, you methadone ridden cock bag?

You keep saying that I've made some kind of statement or taken a position on Alex Smith (which I have not) and each and every ****ing time I ask you to link us to a quote, your response is an LSD induced shitfest or an emoticon.

So, will you FINALLY link us, you broken down hobo?

And once again, the only DEFINITIVE statement I've made about Alex Smith is that he is NOT Matt Cassel.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-29-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9783524)
Back peddling on what, you methadone ridden cock bag?

You keep saying that I've made some kind of statement or taken a position on Alex Smith (which I have not) and each and every ****ing time I ask you to link us to a quote, your response is an LSD induced shitfest or an emoticon.

So, will you FINALLY link us, you broken down hobo?

And once again, the only DEFINITIVE statement I've made about Alex Smith is that he is NOT Matt Cassel.

You've stated, time and ****ing time again, that the hiring of Reid and acquisition of Smith was the best possible course of action for this franchise, you keyboard-spazzing, monkey ****er. You are about to find out otherwise. How much more simple can I make it for you?

MS Paint?

Pictogram?

Flash Cards?

What DO YOU NEED, MOTHER****ER?

Fat Elvis 06-29-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9783514)
Yeah I'm surepeople don't understand the super bowl is played once a year and only one of the 32 teams can win it...

Are you ****ing serious?
Posted via Mobile Device

Way to take it out of context moron.

Yes, I'm serious.

DaneMcCloud 06-29-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9783534)
You've stated, time and ****ing time again, that the hiring of Reid and acquisition of Smith was the best possible course of action for this franchise, you keyboard-spazzing, monkey ****er. You are about to find out otherwise. How much more simple can I make it for you?

MS Paint?

Pictogram?

Flash Cards?

What DO YOU NEED, MOTHER****ER?

:shake:

Good God, you're ****ing stupid.

Hammock Parties 06-29-2013 12:17 PM

Geno Smith will probably win a playoff game before Alex Smith throws 20 TDs as a Chief.

LoneWolf 06-29-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9783550)
Geno Smith will probably win a playoff game before Alex Smith throws 20 TDs as a Chief.

Really? I'll wager any amount of money you want on this. I'm not that thrilled about Alex Smith, but I think you have let your emotions override your brain.

BigMeatballDave 06-29-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9783550)

ROFL

Okay

He's not even gonna beat out Sanchez.

Think about that for a minute.

We overrated Geno. Admit it.

DaneMcCloud 06-29-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9783534)
You've stated, time and ****ing time again, that the hiring of Reid and acquisition of Smith was the best possible course of action for this franchise,

Please share with us who Clark Hunt should have hired as Head Coach and GM. Then, please tell us who should be the starting QB in 2013 instead of Alex Smith.

I expect you to answer in a timely manner and I WILL badger you until you answer.

beach tribe 06-29-2013 12:35 PM

ROFLStill hangin' on Geno's nuts after all the first round QB talk this off season.
In a REAL QB draft dude probably goes in the 4th.

Hammock Parties 06-29-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9783563)
ROFL

Okay

He's not even gonna beat out Sanchez.

Maybe not in camp, but by the end of the year, Geno will be their starter.

And I'm pretty serious about the 20 TD passes thing.

Alex had two of the greatest goal line threats in the league (Davis and Moss) and a great play action threat and couldn't hit 20 the last two years.

How's he gonna do it here?

Hammock Parties 06-29-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9783571)
ROFLStill hangin' on Geno's nuts after all the first round QB talk this off season.
In a REAL QB draft dude probably goes in the 4th.

BRODIE CROYLE went in the 3rd.

Geno Smith fell only due to the post-Luck/RGIII draft climate.

Chris Meck 06-29-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9783546)
:shake:

Good God, you're ****ing stupid.

It really does get tiresome, doesn't it?

beach tribe 06-29-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9783572)

Alex had two of the greatest goal line threats in the league (Davis and Moss) and a great play action threat and couldn't hit 20 the last two years.

How's he gonna do it here?

:LOL:
50 year old Moss and a 6'2" TE.
Please keep it comin.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6zXDo4dL7SU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigMeatballDave 06-29-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9783277)
Even Jon Beason knows this guy sucks

Did you know Tony Gonzales lobbied to keep Thigpen?

Point: Most players don't know shit.