ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Raiders Trade for Carson Palmer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251389)

R8RFAN 10-21-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder (Post 8030491)
That matters? If you're good, you're good. He's not. He's gotten progressively worse every year he's been in the league.

I can't talk to you right now because I lost alot of respect for you a few mins ago.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-21-2011 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8030493)
I gotta go to work and I will continue this beatdown about 2am

HTC Inspire.. Rooted & Unlocked using ClearDroid Rom on Straight Talk

Have fun drug dealing. Don't get caught.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-21-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderJave (Post 8030507)
KC fans know all about this stat.

KC fans aren't crowing about being contendahs

Chiefs Pantalones 10-21-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8030510)
I can't talk to you right now because I lost alot of respect for you a few mins ago.

NO!!! PLEASE!!! COME BACK!!! NO!!! PLEASE NOT THAT!!!

**** off Raider fan. ROFL

RaiderJave 10-21-2011 05:38 PM

Ya know, honestly....Cassel isn't the problem. Your coach blows chunks. That dude is one of the worst coaches in the NFL. He's so bad, I'm surprised Oakland didn't try to hire him a few years ago. This is not a troll post, honestly, he's just a horrible coach.

I remember last year, wish I remembered the game, but Cassel threw a touchdown and everyone was high fiving" and celebrating as Cassel went to the sidelines. Haley ran over to him and Cassel just starred at him and walked away. I remember saying to my wife, "wooo, there's a problem".
The other issue I have seen is his crying after the Chiefs get stomped. Acting like a baby after getting drilled, not shaking hands with opposing coaches etc....
He's an embarrassment to your team. I think if you guys get a better coach, you have the athletes, KC just needs leadership, and Haley isn't it.

Just my opinion though.

SenselessChiefsFan 10-21-2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8030430)
He played for Cincinatti man :doh!:

Yeah, but it isn't like the Chiefs have got a ton of talent around Cassel. They are still building.

Heck, this year, two of the Chiefs biggest weapons on offense went down.

And, he STILL has numbers this year that project to be better than most of Palmers seasons. Not the yards, but the passer rating, TD's, Int's, average per pass and percentage of passes downfield all on par with Carson.

Time will tell.... but don't get it twisted about what Palmer is.

KcMizzou 10-21-2011 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder (Post 8030530)
NO!!! PLEASE!!! COME BACK!!! NO!!! PLEASE NOT THAT!!!

Sorry bro, but we'll still play you at Arrowhead if ya want.

Oh, wait...

SenselessChiefsFan 10-21-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderJave (Post 8030626)
Ya know, honestly....Cassel isn't the problem. Your coach blows chunks. That dude is one of the worst coaches in the NFL. He's so bad, I'm surprised Oakland didn't try to hire him a few years ago. This is not a troll post, honestly, he's just a horrible coach.

I remember last year, wish I remembered the game, but Cassel threw a touchdown and everyone was high fiving" and celebrating as Cassel went to the sidelines. Haley ran over to him and Cassel just starred at him and walked away. I remember saying to my wife, "wooo, there's a problem".
The other issue I have seen is his crying after the Chiefs get stomped. Acting like a baby after getting drilled, not shaking hands with opposing coaches etc....
He's an embarrassment to your team. I think if you guys get a better coach, you have the athletes, KC just needs leadership, and Haley isn't it.

Just my opinion though.

He was not my favorite hire.....nor was Romeo Crennel. Romeo gets a lot of love on this board. I think he is a good coach, just not MY kind of DC.

Of course, my kind of DC is more of a Gunther Cunningham... and he sucked during his second stint with the Chiefs. (Honestly think that had more to do with his and Herm's conflict of style.... but, I digress).

I think Haley is a better coach that he has gotten credit for. But, I think he struggles to get along with other good offensive coordinators that are just as smart as he is.

He seems to have a pride issue.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-21-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderJave (Post 8030626)

Just my opinion though.

Our coach is bad? Ice Cube just backed giving up two potential first round picks for a guy that hasn't been good since 2005. You only give up that kind of jack for a Brady or a Rodgers. Not ****ing Carson Palmer. And our coach blows? Same ole Raiders.

Okie_Apparition 10-21-2011 05:48 PM

Tom Cable wasn't available

RaiderJave 10-21-2011 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder (Post 8030678)
Our coach is bad? Ice Cube just backed giving up two potential first round picks for a guy that hasn't been good since 2005. You only give up that kind of jack for a Brady or a Rodgers. Not ****ing Carson Palmer. And our coach blows? Same ole Raiders.

Hue has known Carson since high school. He's a first year head coach who's 4-2 after playing the Jets, Patriots, Bills and Texans. Three of the best teams in the NFL. I understand your not impressed, but no offense, I trust Hue's judgment more then yours. If he says it's worth it, I have to believe him.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-21-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderJave (Post 8030752)
Hue has known Carson since high school. He's a first year head coach who's 4-2 after playing the Jets, Patriots, Bills and Texans. Three of the best teams in the NFL. I understand your not impressed, but no offense, I trust Hue's judgment more then yours. If he says it's worth it, I have to believe him.

You haven't beaten anybody yet. Your wins have come against the Jets, Texans, Broncos and Browns. Color me unimpressed. Paper tigers.

You're reeruned for thinking Carson is a good move.

BossChief 10-21-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

He's a first year head coach who's 4-2 after playing the Jets, Patriots, Bills and Texans. Three of the best teams in the NFL.

another raider fan that couldn't get past second grade

lewdog 10-21-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

He's a first year head coach who's 4-2 after playing the Jets, Patriots, Bills and Texans. Three of the best teams in the NFL..

Wait...it will look really impressive if I list the good teams the Raiders have played even though they have only beat two of them.

Solid logic there.

RaiderJave 10-21-2011 06:08 PM

Ok well, ya all can tell me Sunday how your the better team, and what a reeruned trade Palmer was. See ya then!