ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Star Wars: The Old Republic (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204523)

AndChiefs 12-27-2011 01:53 PM

It takes 25 for those guys? We had a hard time getting four yesterday.

Pants 12-27-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 8239225)
It takes 25 for those guys? We had a hard time getting four yesterday.

Yeah, it's easier getting a bunch of guys in one area though. On, RF, you have 100 people who are all at very different stages of the game all looking to do their own specific thing. Everyone on Taris is pretty much doing the same thing. IDK, man, it worked on Coru. It never hurts to try. And it's technically 24 people (3 groups of 8). Also, it might take less than 24, depending on many variables. The Coru droid droppped 2 purps and I don't think anybody tried to ninja them. :D

Gravedigger 12-27-2011 02:00 PM

Installing right now, trying to decide what faction to choose. I already know I want to be a Jedi or Sith just trying to decide on the consular/knight differences. I'd love to go Republic but Wookie Crisps is a pretty awesome name.

AndChiefs 12-27-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 8239235)
Installing right now, trying to decide what faction to choose. I already know I want to be a Jedi or Sith just trying to decide on the consular/knight differences. I'd love to go Republic but Wookie Crisps is a pretty awesome name.

Join the light side with us.

hometeam 12-27-2011 02:31 PM

Im playing sith on krayt dragon server, where my guild was assigned

Pants 12-27-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 8239235)

Yeah, join us! The Right Fifty Three is awesome, albeit tiny. And as far as classes go, it just depends on what you want to do.

Jedi Knight goes either Guardian (Tank/DPS) or Sentinel (DPS) and Jedi Consular goes either Sage (healer/DPS) or Shadow (DPS).

Gravedigger 12-27-2011 03:30 PM

Think I'll go Consular Shadow, I played WoW for longer than I care to admit recently leaving the game in the Firelands before heroics kicked in. I never got to play a rogue/assassin type character so I figure I'll start there. It'll either be a Consular or Jedi Guardian. My first copy of the disks didn't install and failed on numerous times so I just got back with a new copy now. What server is the R53 on?

Pants 12-27-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 8239475)
Think I'll go Consular Shadow, I played WoW for longer than I care to admit recently leaving the game in the Firelands before heroics kicked in. I never got to play a rogue/assassin type character so I figure I'll start there. It'll either be a Consular or Jedi Guardian. My first copy of the disks didn't install and failed on numerous times so I just got back with a new copy now. What server is the R53 on?

Space Slug... same as Wookie Crisps.

Saulbadguy 12-28-2011 11:26 AM

fwiw, i'm a level 16 Imperial Agent on Iron Citadel. Went Sniper b/c most of my guild members chose Operative.

Pants 12-28-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8241070)
fwiw, i'm a level 16 Imperial Agent on Iron Citadel. Went Sniper b/c most of my guild members chose Operative.

WTF? I though you were rolling on Space Slug? Are you playing with a bunch of EMAWtards or something?

Saulbadguy 12-28-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8241089)
WTF? I though you were rolling on Space Slug? Are you playing with a bunch of EMAWtards or something?

Naw - some IRL friends.

Pants 12-28-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8241380)
Naw - some IRL friends.

Ahh. That's cool.

Barret 12-28-2011 08:52 PM

So I am going to try to keep this as spoiler free as possible.

Hit 50 and I completed the Act 3 class ending quest for Jedi Knight. The Battle sucks and I will be leveling another character so as to help anyone out in the guild that has a knight and wants to complete it.

Make sure you get T7 equipped when you are on Corellia. That is the only hint I will give.

But after the fight you will get to talk to someone on another ship. This is what Star Wars is all about and very iconic. Even if I wasn't going to play this any more this was worth the money I paid for this conversation / cut scene for Jedi Knight alone.

I still have wood from it. Just saying, I know there are other Knights in the guild and you will not be disappointed at all.

Buck 12-28-2011 09:05 PM

I might pick this up over the weekend.

MIGHT.

My brother got the game and he's been playing. I'm going to ask to watch him play for like an hour to see if I want it or not.

kcxiv 12-28-2011 11:24 PM

im level 21 now, I went with Sorcery and Madness. Plays like a necro almost. Game is fun.