ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football The Official Free Agency Repository Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270906)

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9546287)
I dunno about that man but you are not a normal asshole around here so I won't argue with you :thumb:

Lol. How isnt he? He's better than any QB thats moved to another team

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 01:47 PM

I will say that I wouldn't buy into Flynn not being a good prospect when he was one of the hottest names last year to get a starting job before Pete decided Wilson was the better fit for his offense.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9546299)
I will say that I wouldn't buy into Flynn not being a good prospect when he was one of the hottest names last year to get a starting job before Pete decided Wilson was the better fit for his offense.

He was not the hottest name really. He had no interest except Browns and Seahawks

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9546298)
Lol. How isnt he? He's better than any QB thats moved to another team

Personally I would rather have Flynn and his potential over Smith for my team but that's just me and I am not asking a soul here to agree with me.

80% chance most know exactly what they will get from Smith but he may just show his ass and be another Aaron Rodgers... Who knows

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9546309)
He was not the hottest name really. He had no interest except Browns and Seahawks

He was an expensive unknown in a good system.. Time will tell, The Raiders made a good solid trade and it did not cost them the farm..

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9546311)
Personally I would rather have Flynn and his potential over Smith for my team but that's just me and I am not asking a soul here to agree with me.

80% chance most know exactly what they will get from Smith but he may just show his ass and be another Aaron Rodgers... Who knows

Who knows what will happen. Smith has a good offensive staff like in San Fran. Great running back. Good WR in Bowe. Good oline. Defensively we gota get it straight

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9546321)
Who knows what will happen. Smith has a good offensive staff like in San Fran. Great running back. Good WR in Bowe. Good oline. Defensively we gota get it straight

It's out of our hands either way... We just get to get on here and raise hell..

BRB Giada is on and she is smiling and showing some cleavage :p

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 01:59 PM

Regardless for the Raiders there is no denying

Quote:

Palmer is due a combined $28 million in base salary the next two years while Flynn is due a combined $11.5 million.
If he sucks and we tank we get the #1 pick next year to find a QB

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Consider this: the five most expensive contracts on the Raiders' books heading into this offseason are now gone -- Richard Seymour, Carson Palmer, Michael Huff, Darrius Heyward-Bey and Tommy Kelly.
Old players and out of whack contracts must go....

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 02:04 PM

Ya Oaklands getting rid of those horrendous contracts.

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9546358)
Ya Oaklands getting rid of those horrendous contracts.

I wish Al would have hired a GM like Reggie a decade ago and spent his life watching the game from the luxury box.

The old man had a set of balls and would go for it but he liked marginal players too much later in life and was too obsessed with fast players that couldn't play football.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 02:15 PM

Reid Ferrin ‏@KCChiefs_Reid 2m
The @KCChiefs signed LB Edgar Jones and released LB Andy Studebaker, the team announced today. #Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom
Retweeted by Kansas City Chiefs
Expand

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 02:32 PM

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 1m
The Browns have dealt QB Colt McCoy to the 49ers. Another QB on the move
Expand

ShowtimeSBMVP 04-01-2013 03:40 PM

Brian McIntyre ‏@brian_mcintyre 14s

Titans announce that they've agreed to terms with WR Kevin Walter and C/G Chris Spencer.

R8RFAN 04-01-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

"I've known Matt Flynn since 2007 and scouted him before and after he entered the NFL," McKenzie said. "Matt is a tough football player and a talented quarterback. He will get the opportunity to compete to be a starter with the Raiders. I believe Matt has that potential, but I also know he hasn't had enough experience."