ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I Hate Cops!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114310)

go bo 04-17-2005 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
omg...

did you just call skip a sunday afternoon? :eek::eek::eek:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

oh crap...

now i'm in for it... :( :( :(

Baby Lee 04-17-2005 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
ROFL ROFL ROFL

oh crap...

Nah. Judging from his posting patterns thus far, he's ALREADY forgotten about it.

go bo 04-17-2005 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm
Sunday is the best day to get stoned. :thumb:

especially this sunday in independence...

sunny and 78...

i go outside and enjoy it all for awhile, but i can't stay out in the sun very long... :( :( :(

oh, well, maybe (i mean maby) there's a good movie on... :) :) :)

Mr. Kotter 04-17-2005 01:40 PM

Quote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

oh crap...

Oh, sh*t; now you gone went and did it...the fundies, holy rollers, and Bible thumpers will be along shortly to admonish and rebuke you.... :shake:

Oh wait.... :eek:

Thats me, or so you say.... ;)

Mr. Kotter 04-17-2005 01:42 PM

Quote:

Nah. Judging from his posting patterns thus far, he's ALREADY forgotten about it.

Short-term memory loss becomes long-term now....not possible. :shake:

It's a witchhunt, I tell you; it's natural....a gift, an herb from Mother Nature. Quit dissin' da chronic BL... :p

KCWolfman 04-17-2005 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio

I am filing a couple of 1983 cases this year, one for a friend that I grew up with who was the victim of a BS traffic stop, that one should be a lot of fun.

Gee, nothing more fun than dredging up stuff more than 20 years old to attempt to do nothing but garner a profit at the expense of a city that probably no longer employs the supposed offending employee.

Woohooo for you. I am sure the residents of the city will be happy lining your pockets instead of getting repairs and upkeep they pay for through their taxes.

DanT 04-17-2005 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Gee, nothing more fun than dredging up stuff more than 20 years old to attempt to do nothing but garner a profit at the expense of a city that probably no longer employs the supposed offending employee.

Woohooo for you. I am sure the residents of the city will be happy lining your pockets instead of getting repairs and upkeep they pay for through their taxes.

What stuff more than 20 years old are you supposing jettio is dredging up, other than established law?

KCWolfman 04-17-2005 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanT
What stuff more than 20 years old are you supposing jettio is dredging up, other than established law?

I guess I misunderstood when he stated "1983 cases" as I assumed the case occured then and didn't realize he was referring to a case based upon a 1983 ruling.

That said, if the offending officer did actually break the law and is still employed, he doesn't deserve the job.

Baby Lee 04-17-2005 03:42 PM

Quote:

I guess I misunderstood when he stated "1983 cases" as I assumed the case occured then and didn't realize he was referring to a case based upon a 1983 ruling.

That said, if the offending officer did actually break the law and is still employed, he doesn't deserve the job.

It's actually referring to 42 USC [United States Code, ie, Federal Statute] 1983

Quote:

Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such officer's judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was unavailable. For the purposes of this section, any Act of Congress applicable exclusively to the District of Columbia shall be considered to be a statute of the District of Columbia.

go bo 04-17-2005 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Oh, sh*t; now you gone went and did it...the fundies, holy rollers, and Bible thumpers will be along shortly to admonish and rebuke you.... :shake:

Oh wait.... :eek:

Thats me, or so you say.... ;)

i dunno, i think more of you as a rolling thumper...

and i think you have me confused with someone else...

when have i ever called you a fundamentalist, holy roller, bible thumper, etc.?

full of shit does not = funny wholly thumber...

cabbage? er, cabush, er... capishio? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

KCWolfman 04-17-2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

It's actually referring to 42 USC [United States Code, ie, Federal Statute] 1983

Thanks

I am sure there are a great many dickholes who are cops, as in any profession. And I have no reason to doubt Skip. But I just don't see being a police officer and thinking to myself "Damn, I am bored, I think I will screw up someone's life for no reason."

go bo 04-17-2005 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Short-term memory loss becomes long-term now....not possible. :shake:

It's a witchhunt, I tell you; it's natural....a gift, an herb from Mother Nature. Quit dissin' da chronic BL... :p

it's not true...

not true i tell you...

why my memory is as good as the day i was born...

who am i, again? :harumph: :harumph: :harumph:

go bo 04-17-2005 05:17 PM

Quote:

Thanks

I am sure there are a great many dickholes who are cops, as in any profession. And I have no reason to doubt Skip. But I just don't see being a police officer and thinking to myself "Damn, I am bored, I think I will screw up someone's life for no reason."

i dunno..

back when i was an mp at fort leavenworth for a few months, we'd go on pussy patrol down along the levee when we got bored on the night shift... :p :p :p

Saulbadguy 04-17-2005 05:19 PM

You should have called him an unintelligent piece of shit, and then told him how much better you are than him because you own a million dollar company, and have a Masters Degree from KU.

chiefs4me 04-17-2005 05:27 PM

Quote:

omg...

did you just call skip a "black kettle"? :eek: :eek: :eek:

What are YOU smoking ole man........;)