ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life **** OFFICIAL 2015 Flopnut's Fatties Weight-loss Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289731)

Mr. Flopnuts 01-06-2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11247645)
I meant for this thread. Does everyone want to track weight monthly in the OP.

I may change my mind and start tracking at some point so I'm down if you have the time.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-06-2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski (Post 11247672)
If it is tough on the knees I will definitely have trouble. But once the weight is down, I am sure I could give it a shot.

I am in Central America so shipping would probably cost as much as buying the program but I am absolutely amazed by your offer. I sometimes forget how kind and classy this board can be. (Mr. Flopnuts and Yourself have more common courtesy than most people I know in "real" life) So, thank you very much for that offer! :thumb:

Still looking forward to meeting you this fall!

MikeMaslowski 01-06-2015 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 11247636)
I spreadsheet that bitch up. Weigh every night.

I did P90X. Hurt my shoulder early on and that hobbled me quite a bit. P90X is an hour and a half min. Insanity is a faster. Insanity has a lot of impact. A lot. P90X is a lot more controlled and probably easier on your back.

Really though it doesn't do much without changing diet. Get in the Fitness thread. Those guys can help you a ****load more than I can. They say you can't outwork a bad diet. They're right.

Cool, thanks for the insight!

I am very lucky to not have a single fast food joint within any close driving distance and to have a chef for a wife. She is going to make some simple updates.

I love: She is going to make:

Fried Chx - Baked
Fried Fish - Baked
Gravy and dressings - vinaigrettes and seasonings
Chocolate candy bars - peanutbutter and nut bars for protien
Pizza....sadly, no pizza
and so on..

She is also going to do the portions and count my calories for me. Life is pretty damn amazing when you can find a great partner. It is all here in front of me, I just have to find my gear and hit it. I think I can realistically be the biggest loser...I think kids in HS already knew that.

The Franchise 01-06-2015 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Der Flöprer (Post 11247683)
I may change my mind and start tracking at some point so I'm down if you have the time.

I'm tracking everyone's weight in a spreadsheet right now. Maybe we'll just make it so at the beginning of every month....each person can PM me their weight (if they want) and I'll track it.

Dunit35 01-06-2015 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11247691)
I'm tracking everyone's weight in a spreadsheet right now. Maybe we'll just make it so at the beginning of every month....each person can PM me their weight (if they want) and I'll track it.

That subway foot long just exited me. Write me down for two lbs lost.

MikeMaslowski 01-06-2015 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Der Flöprer (Post 11247685)
Still looking forward to meeting you this fall!

I get there at the end of December! Can you say, 2nd round, donkeys to arrowhead, flopnuts and maslowski???! Woop woop!

Rukdafaidas 01-06-2015 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Der Flöprer (Post 11247344)
My thing this year is going to be alcohol consumption. I'm STILL drinking at least 1000 calories a day in grain alcohol. 5-6 days a week. I gave up pot because frankly, it stopped working. Clear eyes, full heart...easier said than done. I'm not a drunk yet, I mean of course I am, but what I mean by that is I'm confident that I'll get past it sooner versus later. I don't live for the shit. The crazy thing is, I've still lost weight. That's how horrible I was eating.

I like to get my drink on as well. My problem is not only do I consume a shit ton of calories drinking, but grain alcohol also makes me extremely hungry.

Buck 01-06-2015 04:56 PM

I'm doing Keto. Please don't talk shit about it, I won't talk shit about you're routine. It's what works for me.

If anyone else is interested and wants info let me know.

Had a tough breakup last year. Are like shut for the last 6 months and put on 40 lbs. Should be back to ideal weight in 3-4 months with my routine.

Buck 01-06-2015 04:56 PM

What is grain alcohol?

stevieray 01-06-2015 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11247941)
What is grain alcohol?

burn a hat to cinders in.05 seconds.

oh, and good luck man...I feel for those who struggle with weight.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-06-2015 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11247941)
What is grain alcohol?

Vodka, whiskey, etc.

If we can educate that's one thing, I'd just as soon avoid having method debates. Education is one thing, questioning why someone is doing one thing over the other is silly. I'll be joining you in ketosis around April, May.

Bufkin 01-06-2015 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11247939)
I'm doing Keto. Please don't talk shit about it, I won't talk shit about you're routine. It's what works for me.

If anyone else is interested and wants info let me know.

Had a tough breakup last year. Are like shut for the last 6 months and put on 40 lbs. Should be back to ideal weight in 3-4 months with my routine.

I just signed up for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes. Apparently it'll kick your ass.

stevieray 01-06-2015 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Alex's Losses (Post 11247497)
Pretty soon this is going to catch up to you. You're not 25 anymore.

I want you to imagine yourself as a balding 35-year old with no muscles and a big fat gut, shopping the discount racks at JC Penny for XL tees because you piss away all your money on booze.

If you don't want that to happen...

I hope you remember, that some day, this could just as easily be you.

teedubya 01-06-2015 05:42 PM

I'm down 23lbs since Halloween Day. I watched the documentary, Fed Up. And got fed up.

I'm going all-in in 2015.

The Franchise 01-06-2015 05:56 PM

Added a no arguing bullshit statement. I'm sure that will stop it from happening. :rolleyes: