ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What did you have for dinner? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108232)

Mr. Kotter 01-12-2005 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoatCheese
Are you accusing Roy of being gay? He hates that.

Not Roy; not at all.....Roy is cool. I'm just wonderin' why he's payin' attention to you. You aren't above tryin' to "convert" him, though. :hmmm:

Hammock Parties 01-12-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Not Roy; not at all.....Roy is cool. I'm just wonderin' why he's payin' attention to you. You aren't above tryin' to "convert" him, though. :hmmm:

I dunno, he has some sort of fixation with me. I can't get rid of him.

BIG_DADDY 01-12-2005 02:08 PM

OK I officially give up on trying to save this thread. Maybe I will start another food thread when butt cheese isn't around. I didn't know we had anyone with ADD posting on this board.

Mr. Kotter 01-12-2005 02:09 PM

Quote:

I dunno, he has some sort of fixation with me. I can't get rid of him.

It's the avvy; it's mesmerizing....

Mr. Kotter 01-12-2005 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
OK I officially give up on trying to save this thread. Maybe I will start another food thread when butt cheese isn't around. I didn't know we had anyone with ADD posting on this board.

Hey, I contributed the White Castle.... :shrug:

Hammock Parties 01-12-2005 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY

MY ass. I resurrected this beast today.

royr17 01-12-2005 02:14 PM

OMG, I do not have a fixation with you goat, im not that way dude, just enjoy talking to a friend.

Good grief man, take a chill pill, you flipped out completely cause dad was given you a hard time on AIM.

Hey your the one that says you enjoy talking to me. So if anything you have a fixation for me not me for you.

Jeez man get your head together. And thanks SDChiefsfan, your pretty cool too. :thumb: and rep coming to you.

Saulbadguy 01-12-2005 02:14 PM

This thread was doomed from the start when all it was was a picture of a steak and some green beans.

Hammock Parties 01-12-2005 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
And proceeded to post garbage in it.

If I go find a week old FB thread and proceed to post fart jokes in it, it doesn't mean I didn't hijack it just because I saved it from page 10.

Please. I resurrected the thread and then others saw fit to praise my act by posting some more stuff about food.

Hammock Parties 01-12-2005 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17
OMG, I do not have a fixation with you goat, im not that way dude, just enjoy talking to a friend.

Good grief man, take a chill pill, you flipped out completely cause dad was given you a hard time on AIM.

Hey your the one that says you enjoy talking to me. So if anything you have a fixation for me not me for you.

Jeez man get your head together. And thanks SDChiefsfan, your pretty cool too. :thumb: and rep coming to you.

I haven't flipped out Roy, you have. I didn't come into this thread and whine and then send off a whiney PM.

And if anyone has a fixation it's definitely YOU. Why do you think I have to block you two or three times a week? Sometimes I get up in the morning and I have half a dozen messages from you about Madden.

Hammock Parties 01-12-2005 02:19 PM

Quote:

You didn't even resurrect it.

But, whatever.

I sure did. It was falling off the front page before I accused you of being discriminate toward carbohydrates.

Saulbadguy 01-12-2005 02:19 PM

Shut the hell up.

Phobia 01-12-2005 02:23 PM

Just ban them both until they can come back as best friends.

Hammock Parties 01-12-2005 02:25 PM

Quote:

Go check the time stamp on that post, and the time stamp on the next one, dipshit.

Fool! You replied to my post. If I hadn't posted in the thread you never would have replied and this ball wouldn't have started rolling.

royr17 01-12-2005 02:26 PM

Quote:

I haven't flipped out Roy, you have. I didn't come into this thread and whine and then send off a whiney PM.

And if anyone has a fixation it's definitely YOU. Why do you think I have to block you two or three times a week? Sometimes I get up in the morning and I have half a dozen messages from you about Madden.

Umm, have i not sent you any more messages about Madden after my PS2 ****ed up on me ?