ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Planet is being called out.... (the war begins?) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130501)

Raiderhater 12-05-2005 01:07 PM

What a bunch of old women.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonicman54
Ahh, but we do not have one here, and if we do it doesn't work very well. That is what mods do here.

To prove a point, although it pains me:
, Piss, , , , and Tits. ******. Slut, Whore, . Asswipe. Blow me. Penis. Dick. STFU.

As our mod powers have been taken away, any 12 year old on the net could come here to talk about how they admire Trent Green and be exposed to that language. I will go in and edit this after my point has been made.

Most 12 year olds these days are already familiar with that type of language. Hell, how do you think they talk in the school halls?

"Oh no! A naughty word! Somebody, quick, edit the post before I lose my eye sight!"

Raiderhater 12-05-2005 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jidar
I'm the new force of positivity. I rip on the negative posters daily! Hell yeah that's my style, enforcing positive thinking by being negative towards people. Actually I don't post enough for anyone to even care, but whatever.

Negative is the new positive.

Bob Dole 12-05-2005 01:11 PM

Quote:

That's the god damned truth. I've been under that pile a few times. It's not ****ing pretty, most of these pillowbiters are naked and doing what pillowbiters do in that pile.

STF down and STF up you whiny little bitch.

chagrin 12-05-2005 01:13 PM

Quote:

That's the god damned truth. I've been under that pile a few times. It's not ****ing pretty, most of these pillowbiters are naked and doing what pillowbiters do in that pile.

ahem, um, you were under the pile?
:spock:

Skip Towne 12-05-2005 01:14 PM

I'm not going over there if I can't say shit hell damn tits.

Skip Towne 12-05-2005 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
:cuss:
Hey! That hurt too, it really did

Pack up your Giggity BS and hit the road, n00b.

chagrin 12-05-2005 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Pack up your Giggity BS and hit the road, n00b.

Skippy, you are really hurting my feelings now please stop it

btw - Giggitty!

chagrin 12-05-2005 01:20 PM

shit, piss, cock, ****, suck, tittie motherfucker and bitch

Boozer 12-05-2005 01:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

I'm the new force of positivity. I rip on the negative posters daily! Hell yeah that's my style, enforcing positive thinking by being negative towards people. Actually I don't post enough for anyone to even care, but whatever.

jidar-
I think this was meant for you.

KChiefsQT 12-05-2005 01:24 PM

ahahahah.. yes were a bunch of dysfunctional people over this a way... and that's why the planet feels like a home. Who cares what those perfect people say about us. At first I was upset that we didn't merge with Phil... now I'm sooooo glad. Props to AustinChief for putting his foot down and leaving the planet as is. Phil can be a mod or whatever over there...Im not following him. NOOOO I WILL NEVER BE A MEMBER over that a way. A bunch of straight arrow fockers.

go bo 12-05-2005 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
Could I be so bold as to suggest more smilies when being sarcastic or a smart ass?

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!1!!

:Peace: :D :) :) :) PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Pitt Gorilla 12-05-2005 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headsnap
damn...

well you are overdue for a good post. :)

IIRC, your last good postwent something like this: "Kinda like Mike Cloud I was up, way up in the sky.." :p

No, I'm not that clever...

Pitt Gorilla 12-05-2005 02:04 PM

I'm curious; why would someone "follow" Phil to the other site? I didn't realize he was that popular. In fact, I can't say that I will noticeably miss him.

Mark M 12-05-2005 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla
I'm curious; why would someone "follow" Phil to the other site? I didn't realize he was that popular. In fact, I can't say that I will noticeably miss him.

Yeah, I don't get that either.

I mean, Phil's a funny guy and has done a lot for this place, but I wasn't aware of any cult following the guy had.

Unless Tom Cash was right, and we're all just Phil's minions ...

MM
~~:hmmm: ;)

NewChief 12-05-2005 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
Yeah, I don't get that either.

I mean, Phil's a funny guy and has done a lot for this place, but I wasn't aware of any cult following the guy had.

Unless Tom Cash was right, and we're all just Phil's minions ...

MM
~~:hmmm: ;)

Dude. If you want to get anywhere in life, you've gotta join the Cult of Phil. Once you know the secret hand shake, doors begin to open for you.