ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Brokeback Question (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134569)

DaneMcCloud 01-26-2006 11:26 AM

Quote:

Hollywood has a shitty movie agenda. Not a gay agenda.
Truer words were never spoken.

Kclee 01-26-2006 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud
Truer words were never spoken.

You should have quoted his whole post.

Damn... now I'm reeruned. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.

vailpass 01-26-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod

Holier than thou? Me?
Stop it DG. You know I wouldn't act that way unless Denver had made the SuperBowl :)

Saulbadguy 01-26-2006 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kclee
You should have quoted his whole post.

Damn... now I'm reeruned. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.

SOONER rather than later, my friend. :)

Kclee 01-26-2006 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
SOONER rather than later, my friend. :)

:drool:

Huh?

Dartgod 01-26-2006 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass
Holier than thou? Me?
Stop it DG. You know I wouldn't act that way unless Denver had made the SuperBowl :)

Not you. I was just answering your question.

Eleazar 01-26-2006 11:46 AM

This thread is ghey

Otter 01-26-2006 11:47 AM

Quote:

(I'm not a voter but have access to the DVD's provided to the Academy Members)
Dane,

You work in the film industry, we get it. We got it on your 2nd post in this thread.

DANE WORKS IN THE FILM INDUSTRY EVERYONE!!!

SLAG 01-26-2006 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter
Dane,

You work in the film industry, we get it. We got it on your 2nd post in this thread.

I bootleg Acadamey Award Dvd's

and you Should Too

:thumb:

Nzoner 01-26-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
If you don't want to see a gay love story are you automatically a homophobe?

According to a friend of mine,yes,he told me so after I quit watching Hedwig And The Angry Inch,a movie he brought over for for a couples movie night the wife and I hosted.

Frazod 01-26-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Fraz, I didn't avoid you. I was giving you a little respect, especially since Jenson freakin' BODY SLAMMED you long before I posted. Again, if you're going to post intimate detail of your life on a bulletin board for the world to see, you better be prepared when it's thrown back in your face.

He didn't bodyslam jackshit, Dame. To summarize, he basically called me a fat beer drinking smoker who sponges a living off my wife. And apparently he didn't like that Godfather book. ooooooh

Well, let's see. I quit smoking. Yeah, I'm fat, but I'm losing weight. If getting fat at 40 is a crime, sue me and half the country. And I don't drink beer - I drink $130+ a bottle scotch, and certainly not to excess. And as my wife is unemployed, I guess her income isn't supporting my non-existant beer habit.

gojenson did his best to paint me into a trailer court, but I'm sorry, it just didn't work. At least in the beginning, I was somewhat concerned about him being such a little sissy. At somepoint, I realized he was a lost cause.

But he can still grow up to be you, I guess. Hooray for him.

DaneMcCloud 01-26-2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

Actually, not anymore. I left two years ago. But most of my neighbors do.

DaneMcCloud 01-26-2006 12:02 PM

Quote:

He didn't bodyslam jackshit, Dame. To summarize, he basically called me a fat beer drinking smoker who sponges a living off my wife. And apparently he didn't like that Godfather book. ooooooh

Well, let's see. I quit smoking. Yeah, I'm fat, but I'm losing weight. If getting fat at 40 is a crime, sue me and half the country. And I don't drink beer - I drink $130+ a bottle scotch, and certainly not to excess. And as my wife is unemployed, I guess her income isn't supporting my non-existant beer habit.

gojenson did his best to paint me into a trailer court, but I'm sorry, it just didn't work. At least in the beginning, I was somewhat concerned about him being such a little sissy. At somepoint, I realized he was a lost cause.

It's good to see that you're still an angry bastard, even after the lifestyle changes. Sorry to hear about your wife's situation. Good luck.

Frazod 01-26-2006 12:13 PM

Quote:

It's good to see that you're still an angry bastard, even after the lifestyle changes. Sorry to hear about your wife's situation. Good luck.

Yeah, it's integral part of my charm.

Saulbadguy 01-26-2006 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod

..and he didn't even mention your least desirable attribute, Tiger fan. :)