ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   undisputable #1 board (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=135295)

Raiderhater 02-07-2006 05:33 PM

Whoo Hoo! Drama on the board, and in the form of a cyber dick measuring contest between two boards who share the same goal, the bringing together of Chiefs' fans world wide. It just doesn't get any better than this.

Unless it is a Denise bashing thread, of course.

chiefs4me 02-07-2006 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seek
Recoil? I never struck. Again, I am not claiming your material is weak or even inferior, I am saying, it is cluttered with BS and it is hard to read. YOu can post in the morning, and come back for lunch and have to go back to two pages to find the previous post from the morning, because there is 50 new BS threads, bumping it to the bottom.

sorry, never heard of 37Forever before coming here, and while it may be something outstanding to those it touches and are involved in. it is not something a fan outside of the event would have to highlight on their schedule as a must know event. Lacking in knowing its name is not a failure for some other forum, but CP for not getting the message out. However, and this is the best argument for both sides, is that I am not the best (not even average) with recalling names. I can't even tell you the actual name of Brain Waters foundation that the CC forum supported this year. I don't care for those type of details. So they never stick.

You know, my feelings won't be hurt at all, if you do us a favor and just stay at the board you can get your chiefs fix on....bye

Raiderhater 02-07-2006 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
You know, my feelings won't be hurt at all, if you do us a favor and just stay at the board you can get your chiefs fix on....bye

This from someone that a large part of the board membership wouldn't mind seeing leave?

I hope to hell he sticks around now.

Sfeihc 02-07-2006 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
This from someone that a large part of the board membership wouldn't mind seeing leave?

What do you expect from a Stars fan? They had to CHEAT to win their CUP. Let's go Red Wings! :clap:

Raiderhater 02-07-2006 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc
What do you expect from a Stars fan? They had to CHEAT to win their CUP. Let's go Red Wings! :clap:

Hockey is so foriegn to me that I have no clue what you are talking about. I have NOTHING against the sport (unlike soccer), I've just never gotten into it. And frankly I don't why, it seems like a sport I should enjoy. :shrug:

But a fan of anything Dallas does get the point across. ;)

chiefs4me 02-07-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

:rolleyes:

Saulbadguy 02-07-2006 07:42 PM

Go Canucks Go!

chiefs4me 02-07-2006 07:43 PM

Quote:

A wings fan...ROFL are you kidding me??? You sound like a whiny ass, sore loser sabres fan to me..:rolleyes:ROFLROFL

Raiderhater 02-07-2006 07:46 PM

Quote:

:rolleyes:

You and Denise deserve each other.

chiefs4me 02-07-2006 07:47 PM

Quote:

You and Denise deserve each other.

thanks..:clap:

Raiderhater 02-07-2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

thanks..:clap:

You WOULD take that as a complimet. Sick, twisted, perverted, dame.

Skip Towne 02-07-2006 08:20 PM

Go Manchester!

Seek 02-08-2006 08:16 AM

Quote:

Thats nice. the last thing I wanted to do was hurt your feelings. Which Isn't hard to do.

Sully 02-08-2006 10:06 AM

Quote:

Nice. Hockey smack. Me likey!!!! ROFL

Sfeihc 02-08-2006 10:12 AM

Nice avatar Sully. Let's Go Red Wings!