ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Please, prayers to my family (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165361)

plbrdude 07-19-2007 10:56 AM

mike, my heart goes out to you and your family. you will continue to be in my prayers.

Simplex3 07-19-2007 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
Please everyone with children, hold them tight. Never pass up a chance to love them, hold them and be with them. There is nothing more important in this life. My wish for everyone is that they never have to experience this pain and overwhelming feeling of loss. And please take care of your children; they are truely precious and a treasure, treat them like it.

Quoted for truth.

Hang in there.

badgirl 07-20-2007 12:31 AM

I just read your thread Simplex and my deepest prayers are with you and your family...I am so very sorry, my heart and prays will definately go out for you tonight for you.

WilliamTheIrish 07-20-2007 09:35 PM

Quote:

I appreciate your thoughts. I am not sure I can ever forgive; the anger and rage I have inside now knowing my little boy should still be here with me is almost unbearable. I know I should forgive, it would be better for me. I just don't think I can.

Mike, take lots of time. One day at a time my friend. One hour at a time. One minute at a time.

There is a lot of anger and sorrow in that last post. And it's completely understandable. You may want to seek some outside assistance as you deal with these feelings. For your benefit Mike. Think about it, please.

Will

KS Smitty 07-20-2007 09:46 PM

Oh Mike, words fail me.

To lose a child must be the worst thing on this earth and to lose one so young...

Keep your daughter close to hand/heart and draw from her innocence and goodness to help heal your rage. I'm sure it will always be there but knowing that you and your wife trusted this caretaker for your son should also provide comfort in the fact that she wasn't deliberately negligent, nor were the girls that weren't aware of his presence.

Tragedies and accidents, they are a part of this life, how we react to them is the real test.

Mike be strong, you have our deepest sympathies for an unimaginable event, and continue to use this forum to vent. Don't keep things bottled up, it just hurts worse.

blueballs 07-21-2007 08:07 AM

Godbless

BIG K 07-22-2007 01:51 AM

Quote:

My son who would be 6 mos. old on the 4th passed away today while he was sleeping. He was perfectly healthy and this is crushing me. I don't know what to do and would trade places with him in an instant. Please keep my family in your prayers.

Zachary David
1/4/07
7/2/07

Rest in Peace my little man; Daddy loves you.

My God, I cannot even begin to understand your loss. I am so sorry. My daughters and my prayers will include you and your family from now on. Zachary is now with God, and God is with you. Be strong for your wife and daughter dad. My heart goes to you and yours....

babyblack94 07-22-2007 08:53 AM

Sorry to hear about that. My heart goes out to you and your family.
This is coming all the way from Louisiana and The Saints.

Good Luck and I hope that you pull through. Keep God First and you will be O.K. :(

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka 07-22-2007 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
Oh Mike, words fail me.

To lose a child must be the worst thing on this earth and to lose one so young...

Keep your daughter close to hand/heart and draw from her innocence and goodness to help heal your rage. I'm sure it will always be there but knowing that you and your wife trusted this caretaker for your son should also provide comfort in the fact that she wasn't deliberately negligent, nor were the girls that weren't aware of his presence.

Tragedies and accidents, they are a part of this life, how we react to them is the real test.

Mike be strong, you have our deepest sympathies for an unimaginable event, and continue to use this forum to vent. Don't keep things bottled up, it just hurts worse.

Facts have come up that show otherwise. I can't go into details.

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since my little boy left us. I can't say it is any easier, still a minute to minute struggle. Not only am I missing my son but I also have great concern for my daughter and her mental state after this ordeal. She misses her little brother and does not quite comprehend why it happened. (Not that I can really comprehend it myself) There are so many things to deal with it seems at times I can't do it. Thank God for my daughter and wife, otherwise I don't think I would have the strength to get through the days.

arrowheadnation 07-24-2007 09:36 PM

Man, stories like this just tear me up. It's heart wrenching. I don't even know you nor could I even fathom the pain that you've been through, but just remember that God is your light and salvation. All of my prayers and condolences to your family.

Phobia 07-24-2007 09:40 PM

No disrespect to Mike, but do we really need prayer threads stuck for weeks upon weeks? I thought 24 hours was sufficient in the past and I never really had any complaints about it.

morphius 07-24-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
No disrespect to Mike, but do we really need prayer threads stuck for weeks upon weeks? I thought 24 hours was sufficient in the past and I never really had any complaints about it.

My rule is a week, but Mikes is sort of a special case as he is obviously having a hard time.

I'll take it down soon enough, if someone else doesn't.

Logical 07-24-2007 10:58 PM

I have to quit opening this thread, it brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it. I almost lost my first daughter and I will never forget that experience. Mike may you be blessed for the rest of your life to compensate you for this loss.

bkkcoh 07-25-2007 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty
Oh Mike, words fail me.

Well said.

thoughts and prayers are with you and family.

Felch83 07-25-2007 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

Weak dude. :shake: