ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Why is Mr. Flopnuts banned? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236851)

J Diddy 11-15-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7173600)
I'm not disagreeing with any premise of your statement. But if I hit report post every time this happened to someone who was an actual respected member of this board, you guys would get tired of reading it, and frankly, would ban so many people that daily posts would be cut in half. In short, this shit happens daily and involves a HUGE amount of people. If you all didn't want that happening, you should've squashed it 2 years ago, because that's when it started.

dammit, where's phil

Bwana 11-15-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7173593)
Honestly, I was just trying to troll the troll. I knew he was pissing people off, and I wanted them to laugh at his expense. I swear it was calculated, and I'm not remotely sorry for it. I'll probably do it again sometime.

You are an OUTLAW!

Mr. Flopnuts 11-15-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 7173599)
With all due respect, What the **** Ever.

It was a ****ing joke about a troll. When have you, as a 6'5, 300 plus pound man, ever threatened ANYONE in this forum in 20,000 posts?

Meanwhile, there are ****ing ****holes every ****ing second of the day threatening people in the DC.

There are people snaking identities of members and posting them against their consent (Billay, for example).

The LAST person in the world that needs to be banned is you.

Morphius, give it up, Dude, unless you're ready to enforce the rest of the ****ing HORSESHIT that happens around here.

Okay?

Man Up or Shut The **** Up.

I guess my angle is, morphius is rarely here, and probably doesn't know how often this shit goes down. We're not exactly known for being tattle tale mother****ers. I have no doubt he'd ban someone else for the exact same thing. I've never had a problem with the guy. I certainly don't feel singled out.

As far as the rest of your post, I got nothing. Because you're right. Racism, personal attacks, regular posters being told to kill off their entire family, shit happens around here. I don't make the rules, I just play within them.

RealSNR 11-15-2010 12:11 AM

MOD WAR!! HYEEEEAAAARGH!!!!!

Bugeater 11-15-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 7173603)
Flaming aids tree. You know the drill.

You're going to have to be more specific. Walk or run into it? With or without anti-freeze chaser?

dirk digler 11-15-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 7173588)
attacks on family members are over the line ...

2 questions..

1. Since when?
2. When it happens in DC does it count?

Reaper16 11-15-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7173610)
The funny thing is when I have purposely tried to ban trolls by infracting them 5 times, DaFace has told me to stop doing that because its abuse.

So banning trolls = abuse
Banning Flopnuts = following procedure

This board's dignity has been sodomized by a 400lb man.

Reerun_KC 11-15-2010 12:12 AM

Wow this is getting interesting.

J Diddy 11-15-2010 12:12 AM

Quote:

The funny thing is when I have purposely tried to ban trolls by infracting them 5 times, DaFace has told me to stop doing that because its abuse.

I can see that

1 person acting alone=abuse, there should be at least a consensus

although I think there are some mitigating circumstances

Bwana 11-15-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 7173617)
This board's dignity has been sodomized by a 400lb man.

NTTIAWWT (unless you're a Raider fan)

FAX 11-15-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7173507)
Yeah, I'll probably start doing this. ...

And may all the Saints descend upon the clouds of Heaven to converge upon your penis wherein they shall raise it unto enormity for the benefit of your significant other.

FAX

Bane 11-15-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Agree 100%.We're held to a higher standard and I get it,but that goes right back to why I asked you about your "reversal" of infractions.I don't think he should have been banned when they can come in,say anything and then run like bitches,but we have to tip toe around trying to be proper and shit.Having said that,whoever did whatever,keep your back straight and stick to it.Don't craw fish (be a bitch) your way out of it and try to calm the flames like it didn't happen.

Reerun_KC 11-15-2010 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7173615)
You're going to have to be more specific. Walk or run into it? With or without anti-freeze chaser?

Okay you ****er. I just busted out laughing and woke up the mrs. I might end up with perma ban from the bed if that happens again. She wasn't a happy camper.

Very well done!

dirk digler 11-15-2010 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 7173546)
where Flopnuts gets banned but Vailpass and Mad Crapper can say whatever they want to.

Leadership!

This. I would really like to know the answer why it is not applied equally and fairly

Bowser 11-15-2010 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 7173614)
MOD WAR!! HYEEEEAAAARGH!!!!!

LMAO