ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Predict who will be released next by Oakland. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256613)

Saul Good 03-11-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8439498)
Just like every year, Oakland will keep who they want to keep and release who they want to release... Cap be damned

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8439629)
Dude that's so freaking 2 years ago, come up with some new material....

Excellent job of contradicting yourself in consecutive posts.

Al Bundy 03-11-2012 09:47 AM

You dumb****s. R8ers took all of the salary cap/debt from the Raiders and will pay it off at the end of the month. No Debt!!!!!

R8RFAN 03-11-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8439641)
Yes, but how are the Raiders going to add to thier current team Reighters? They restructured some decent players and a bum, but how are they going to improve the team that wasn't good enough to beat out a Tebow led Bronco team for the West title?

Well Reggie is supposed to have a great eye for talent so for me to sit here and predict what is going to happen is pure speculation... I know nothing about Reggie, Allen or any of the other staff besides Knapp ...

I am hoping for someone who can get those late round jewels not only this year of course because thats about all we have but in those years where we have all our picks... The great NFL teams are those that find the jewels and not the 1st round picks ...

Thats what I am hoping my Raiders learn how to do.

I think the Raiders are now 6 million under the cap. The cheaps fielded a team that only were one game behind the rest... Imagine had they brought in players with that money... They would have won 12 this year...

I thank God you guys are cheap....

R8RFAN 03-11-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8439671)
Excellent job of contradicting yourself in consecutive posts.

They didn't even put in an offer for Namdi ... He wanted to get a bigger payday, it's buisness, he is the one who voided his own contract because he failed to get a certain number of int's.

R8RFAN 03-11-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 8439756)
You dumb****s. R8ers took all of the salary cap/debt from the Raiders and will pay it off at the end of the month. No Debt!!!!!

Spent it all on Bo Jackson because a team with an Orange Pirate tried to ruin his career

Ugly Duck 03-11-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8439486)
You do realize they aren't taking paycuts right?

How dumb do you think I am? Oh wait.... scratch that....

Yeah, I'm just pointing out that we won't see cap-driven mass exodus from Oaktown that many of us expected. Now you guyz'll have to face the same Raider defensive players you did last season (minus Awesomwa). Raider defense came in a solid #29 in yards & points allowed.... & they'll do even better this year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8439636)
(Curry) is an annoying ass bible thumper. Shit I'd rather see Tebow discuss religion than Curry.

Why do we ridicule Curry when he Praises the Lord & then slob Tebow knob when he does the same? He is the same Lord, whats the difference in the way those two Praise Him?

KCrockaholic 03-11-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 8439769)
How dumb do you think I am? Oh wait.... scratch that....

Yeah, I'm just pointing out that we won't see cap-driven mass exodus from Oaktown that many of us expected. Now you guyz'll have to face the same Raider defensive players you did last season (minus Awesomwa). Raider defense came in a solid #29 in yards & points allowed.... & they'll do even better this year.

Why do we ridicule Curry when he Praises the Lord & then slob Tebow knob when he does the same? He is the same Lord, whats the difference in the way those two Praise Him?

They're both annoying. My point is, Curry cant have a damn tweet without adding some bible verse in it.

R8RFAN 03-11-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8439774)
They're both annoying. My point is, Curry can have a damn tweet without adding some bible verse in it.

Don't like it don't read it ... Simple, better yet, go tell him in person that you think his religious views are stupid

KCrockaholic 03-11-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8439784)
Don't like it don't read it ... Simple, better yet, go tell him in person that you think his religious views are stupid

:spock: That is exactly why I unfollowed him over a year ago. And no, I don't think his religious views are stupid you illiterate ****. He's unbearable to follow on twitter is my point. His religious garbage was filling up my damn timeline.

R8RFAN 03-11-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8439795)
:spock: That is exactly why I unfollowed him over a year ago. And no, I don't think his religious views are stupid you illiterate ****. He's unbearable to follow on twitter is my point. His religious garbage was filling up my damn timeline.

Who gives a fat rats ass about your silly assed timeline anyway Douche Nozzle

KCrockaholic 03-11-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8439799)
Who gives a fat rats ass about your silly assed timeline anyway Douche Nozzle

I do. Now thank you for entertaining me.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-11-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8439784)

Reighters is Goonther?

Al Bundy 03-11-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8439767)
Spent it all on Bo Jackson because a team with an Orange Pirate tried to ruin his career

His career had a poetic ending. Didn't completely kill me, he played for my baseball team. Now, go drink a beer can full of gas and light up a cigarette.

R8RFAN 03-11-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 8440398)
His career had a poetic ending. Didn't completely kill me, he played for my baseball team. Now, go drink a beer can full of gas and light up a cigarette.

Yea, you strike me as the type who cheer a career ending injury, Just remember, there are plenty of Royals fans here that I am sure thought a lot of Bo.

Al Bundy 03-11-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8440638)
Yea, you strike me as the type who cheer a career ending injury, Just remember, there are plenty of Royals fans here that I am sure thought a lot of Bo.

I am one of those Royals fans. I hated to see his injury because it meant no more Bo on the Royals. I hated him as a football player, but I hated the Buccaneers ownership more for drafting him after he told them he wasn't going to play for them.