ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Why Manning ruled out KC... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257536)

listopencil 03-20-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8475588)
He did, actually.

The problem you're going to have now is that Franklin is going to be exposed even more. You aren't gonna be running a high school option offense anymore. Manning is going to want to drop back at least 50 percent of the time, and he's gonna want time to chuck it down the field.

Sure, I hope he does want to chuck it. He's a pretty smart guy though. I think he'll take advantage of the fact that we have two very good run blocking OT's to set that up. He's not Dan Marino.

The Franchise 03-20-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 8475597)
Sure, I hope he does want to chuck it. He's a pretty smart guy though. I think he'll take advantage of the fact that we have two very good run blocking OT's to set that up. He's not Dan Marino.

He's going to be running HIS offense. Do you really think he's going to want to run the ball that much? And with what at RB? McGahee and Moreno? LMAO

the Talking Can 03-20-2012 11:29 AM

pmh

or is it

phm

or is it

piitb

mr. tegu 03-20-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8475135)
Cool.

Well hopefully it turns out that we made the right decision. Guess that's all i can hope for.

Yeah me too. No way Peyton is playing in five years so I hope the Broncos had to make it 90 million guaranteed :D

Okie_Apparition 03-20-2012 11:30 AM

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/...8712-large.jpg

listopencil 03-20-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8475603)
He's going to be running HIS offense. Do you really think he's going to want to run the ball that much? And with what at RB? McGahee and Moreno? LMAO

His Offense is bringing multiple plays into the huddle on every down. Pass and run. Then calling what the D gave him. I don't know if you ever noticed this, but he was really good at it.

Hammock Parties 03-20-2012 11:32 AM

He was really good at throwing 600 times a year. Which is what he's gonna do in Denver, because your secondary sucks and you don't stop the run.

Hell, he had 679 attempts in 2010.

listopencil 03-20-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8475614)
He was really good at throwing 600 times a year. Which is what he's gonna do in Denver, because your secondary sucks and you don't stop the run.

Hell, he had 679 attempts in 2010.

Cool. A lot of good things tend to happen when he throws the ball.

Hammock Parties 03-20-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 8475597)
we have two very good run blocking OTs

Yeah, they graded out negatively in run blocking, too.

There's a reason why your Donks couldn't run when Orton was in the lineup. Option plays weren't in the playbook.

When Tebow came in your running game picked up. He's gone now. Those shitty run blockers are gonna have to actually block now.

Denver was actually the worst run blocking team in the NFL last season. By 40 full points. Clady was ranked 73rd in run blocking. Franklin was 40th, though, so you should run right.

vailpass 03-20-2012 11:34 AM

The bitter butthurt is still strong with some of you.
Let it go.

Dayze 03-20-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8475625)
The bitter butthurt is still strong with some of you.
Let it go.

NEVER!!!

Valiant 03-20-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8475143)
So all of Manning's talk like it's for the love of playing QB, the guy didn't necessarily care about best fit, he cared about who was paying the most initially.

I think having Helton and friends around in Denver helped seal the deal.

Money would be the only reason you choose denver over SF or Tenn.
Man, I hope he gets his football career ended, not where it will affect him later in life, just enough to end football playing for that vile team.

So how many donk fans turn on teblow?

Hammock Parties 03-20-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 8475621)
Cool. A lot of good things tend to happen when he throws the ball.

Like your OTs getting beat.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/entry_photo...0062709653.jpg

listopencil 03-20-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8475624)

There's a reason why your Donks couldn't run when Orton was in the lineup. Option plays weren't in the playbook.

When Tebow came in your running game picked up. He's gone now. Those shitty run blockers are gonna have to actually block now.

Denver was actually the worst run blocking team in the NFL last season. By 40 full points. Clady was ranked 73rd in run blocking. Franklin was 40th, though, so you should run right.

You should really try watching a football team play. It's fun.

vailpass 03-20-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8475624)

"Graded out. 40 full points. 73rd. 40th."
You never-played-the-game dumbshit you don't know a thing except what you read on the intrawebz.