ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn getting half the first team reps (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264353)

Marcellus 09-28-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8956567)
BTW...what has Brady Quinn ever won in his career? He was 0-4 in bowl games in college.

What was Cassel's record in college bowl games? Errrr I mean as a starter in college...errrr I mean as a little league pitcher..............well shit.

mr. tegu 09-28-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 8956585)
I don't give a shit if he can throw it 100 yards, it does us no good when he consistantly throws it to the other team.

Cassel has 4 INTs this year in 3 games. In the past he at least took care of the ball, but so far this year, not so much. You can't use the INT knock on Quinn to favor Cassel right now. It has to be something else.

Whether true or not, you can't blame Crennel for giving Quinn a look if he is indeed doing so.

-King- 09-28-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8956593)
What was Cassel's record in college bowl games? Errrr I mean as a starter in college...errrr I mean as a little league pitcher..............well shit.

So what's your point? That they both suck?

Cool, guess we agree.

Marcellus 09-28-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8956595)
So what's your point? That they both suck?

Cool, guess we agree.

They may both suck but using Quinn's college bowl game record is pretty silly in an argument against Cassel.

mcaj22 09-28-2012 10:34 AM

do you guys think that Cassel is the type of guy that if he actually got benched or pulled before or during a game in a non-injury related scenario that he would throw a huge fit/become a cancer?

I just don't see Cassel who has had everything handed to him the last 4 years with no competition or threats just giving up in a Kevin Kolb or Matt Flynn fashion. I think Cassel is the type of guy that would be a huge bitch about being benched.

It would be hilarious to see that type of person come out, because then it just proves everyone's theories about him right on here.

CoMoChief 09-28-2012 10:34 AM

Stanzi sucks
Quinn sucks
Cassel sucks

ALL OF OUR QB's SUCK....and it's a passing league now.

We have all the talent in the world to make a deep playoff run, but we're completely handcuffed by our QB situation. Cassel is the lesser of 3 evils, unfortunately.

This team needs to draft a real QB coming out of college...a top tier prospect. Not some "ok" QB prospect that can be drafted in the 5th rd.

ILChief 09-28-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 8956594)
Cassel has 4 INTs this year in 3 games. In the past he at least took care of the ball, but so far this year, not so much. You can't use the INT knock on Quinn to favor Cassel right now. It has to be something else.

Whether true or not, you can't blame Crennel for giving Quinn a look if he is indeed doing so.

Don't forget his fumbles which are just as bad

-King- 09-28-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8956598)
They may both suck but using Quinn's college bowl game record is pretty silly in an argument against Cassel.

I was using that to prove that he wasn't a winner in college like Arrow2 was saying.

ARROW2 09-28-2012 10:36 AM

Cassel is the worst of our QBs, but everybody is too blind to see it....

FlaChief58 09-28-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8956601)
Stanzi sucks
Quinn sucks
Cassel sucks

ALL OF OUR QB's SUCK....and it's a passing league now.

We have all the talent in the world to make a deep playoff run, but we're completely handcuffed by our QB situation. Cassel is the lesser of 3 evils, unfortunately.

This team needs to draft a real QB coming out of college...a top tier prospect. Not some "ok" QB prospect that can be drafted in the 5th rd.

:clap:

ptlyon 09-28-2012 10:37 AM

Cassel has always had competition. Just not good competition.

ARROW2 09-28-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8956605)
I was using that to prove that he wasn't a winner in college like Arrow2 was saying.

Just saying he was good enough to be considered in the first round....and Cassie?

Shox 09-28-2012 10:39 AM

ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT QUINN.

This is the best news I have heard come from Chiefs land in years. Do not ruin my Friday about the lack of credibility of Maas and Fescoe. I do not care, I'm going to believe it.

And I do not care if Quinn is bust, or he sucks, or he never won a bowl game. It does not matter.....because............

HE IS NOT MATT CASSEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now shut up and let me enjoy the thought of not having to watch Matt Cassel sail another pass Sunday.

Thank you very much.

The Franchise 09-28-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8956605)

So you base entire college careers on whether or not they can win a bowl game?

Despite the fact that as a starter at ND....Quinn went 25-12. 6 of those losses coming in his freshman year.

FlaChief58 09-28-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 8956594)

Quinn has 14 starts, 9 int's & 4 fumbles (3 lost). All I'm saying is that we don't have a good QB waiting in the wing ala Rodgers. Casshole is the best QB on the roster by a long shot, Pissholy saw to that this off season.