ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****Official Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs Game Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265790)

R8RFAN 10-28-2012 09:25 AM

Tank a season for a pick and you deserve a Jamarcus Russell type bust

Rasputin 10-28-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9056327)

Your one of my favorite trolls on this bord. Sure you pissed me off in the past but I get it. I get what your trying to do loltrolololololo.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-28-2012 09:32 AM

He's too busy humping the nearest nacho cart thinking about Palmer to reply :eek:

the Talking Can 10-28-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

the colts are on the prison line....

Chief_For_Life58 10-28-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9056317)
Raider fans must hate that gorilla snatch lover

Quote:

no team actually tanks the season for a better draft pick u reerun. nfl players want to win. tamba and flowers arent like Oh snap dawg u see Geno ballin it up? we gotta lose every game so we draft him.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-28-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9056349)
no team actually tanks the season for a better draft pick u reerun. nfl players want to win. tamba and flowers arent like Oh snap dawg u see Geno ballin it up? we gotta lose every game so we draft him.

Shhh!!!! Their are people dumb enough to believe that ROFL Quinn's like **** my last shot at this league, I gotta get this team Geno even if I'm not here next year.

Rasputin 10-28-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9056346)
He's too busy humping the nearest nacho cart thinking about Palmer to reply :eek:

ROFL

R8RFAN 10-28-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9056339)
Your one of my favorite trolls on this bord. Sure you pissed me off in the past but I get it. I get what your trying to do loltrolololololo.

I ain't no hypocrite though, if I preach it I live by it... I **** with people who can't take it, once they learn my game they realize I am not an aggressive person and most people like me, When I get on somebody ass, I get on their ass, not their mommas, not their wife, not their sister or kids... I just like to have fun, cold beers, a grill, a Nascar race or a football game on tv and I bet I could get along with 99% of the people here.

Chief_For_Life58 10-28-2012 09:38 AM

were gonna win today...the faders will play like shit like they always do and well play just a little better. chiefs16 diarrhea 13

Coogs 10-28-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9056017)
On AFC Playbook they pointed out how Cassel never went through his progressions. They picked a play in particular in the NO game where he locked on Bowe in the red zone, he was doubled, so he threw it away in the flat over Charles head. He never surveyed the field. They pointed out a wide open Baldwin on the other side of the field running into the end zone. I about threw my remote at the tv. That's one of the billion reasons why people need to chill on our offensive skill players. Wait until we get a real QB before you judge the rest of the talent.

I hope to see from Quinn today what we saw from Orton late last year. Orton seemed to be able to recognize things like a Bowe double team during his pre-snap reads and be able to make the adjustments.

I saw some of the same abilities in Quinn on some plays I broke down here on the Planet from a preseason game. You could also see Quinn going through his progressions once the play started instead of locking in on his first read.

He has had some opportunity now to get in reps with the #1's. His OC has had a couple/three of weeks to work on his offense with his new QB. What I really want to see today is something resembling what a real NFL team does. Correct pre-snap reads. No forcing of plays like the first two pass plays of the game two weeks ago against Tampa that were short pass plays by design to get Quinn's feet wet... and resulted in 2 completions for 2 yards lost. Let Quinn come to the line... see what is available... and go with it. Not come to the line... not like what he see's... and bail out to "Omaha, Omaha" every fircking time.

If that happens, I still think this team has a chance. I really want to believe this whole mess is squarely on Pioli and his stubborn love for Cassel.

And if I don't see this today, I'll move on to the I'm all in for Geno Smith option.

R8RFAN 10-28-2012 09:39 AM

Keys to Camerohead... We own them

http://www.seattleu.edu/uploadedImag...vices/keys.jpg

Mother****erJones 10-28-2012 09:45 AM

hahahaha

PutQuinnIn 10-28-2012 09:45 AM

Clipboard Cassel Time

SomeRandomGirl 10-28-2012 09:50 AM

NFL Gameday just loaned me my new avatar. <3

TribalElder 10-28-2012 09:51 AM

3 out of 5 picked KC on the NFL pre game show