ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Broncos vs. Saints gamethread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265832)

listopencil 10-28-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9060714)
Sallie Ball /Sam Eilliot.

You know we'll never be able to run the ball without Tebow though...

GoChargers 10-28-2012 09:16 PM

This makes our meltdown against the bounty cheaters look even more embarrassing.

Dylan 10-28-2012 09:17 PM

GloryDayz: I hope all of you find success in the NFL from the QB class in this year's draft.

Keep up the good fight - The press is on your side.

It seems like every day I read another article about how bad Scott Pioli has failed this organization.

GloryDayz 10-28-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9060770)
GloryDayz: I hope all of you find success in the NFL from the QB class in this year's draft.

Keep up the good fight - The press is on your side.

It seems like every day I read another article about how bad Scott Pioli has failed this organization.

I'll never quit... It's just getting more difficult to have a reerun like Hunt be so out-thought than the likes of a Pat Bowlen that it's sickening... Just goes to show how F'd up life is with silver-spoon babies like Clark!

Oh well, good night. Gotta spend the better part of the week in Houston. Nice, another city that it's represented by fail from their football team! Ugh!

Dylan 10-28-2012 09:32 PM

This is what I don't understand - With the Giants, Spags used to rush four - and was very big on pressure - Always had great schemes and the Giants hardly blitzed -

After watching this game - I'm glad we have Perry Fewell as out DC.

Alec Raenos 10-28-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9060835)
This is what I don't understand - With the Giants, Spags used to rush four - and was very big on pressure - Always had great schemes and the Giants hardly blitzed -

After watching this game - I'm glad we have Perry Fewell as out DC.

Spags had a shit load of talent on the defensive line in NY.

He's got dick for talent in NO to work with.

MagicHef 10-28-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9060120)
You'd take Thomas, Decker, Dreessen, and Tamme, over Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, Boss, and Moeaki?

Whoa. Baldwin is better than who, exactly? Using him as an example of how the Chiefs are superior to anyone is hilarious.

Bowe is the only great player in the receiving corps for the Chiefs, and Thomas is outplaying him right now. Decker is too, actually.

OctoberFart 10-29-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alec Raenos (Post 9061259)

Exactly a coach is only as good as his players. Players make coaches and coaches make great players elite.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-29-2012 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9061283)
Whoa. Baldwin is better than who, exactly? Using him as an example of how the Chiefs are superior to anyone is hilarious.

Bowe is the only great player in the receiving corps for the Chiefs, and Thomas is outplaying him right now. Decker is too, actually.

ROFL You homers are just precious. One has Manning throwing the ball....the other Slappy Slapdickson. Outplaying ROFL

cyborgtable 10-29-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alec Raenos (Post 9061259)

This

MagicHef 10-29-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9061747)
ROFL You homers are just precious. One has Manning throwing the ball....the other Slappy Slapdickson. Outplaying ROFL

How would you characterize it? All three of them have 3 TDs, but Thomas and Decker both have more yards, more YAC, more catches, more yards per catch, all with a lot fewer targets than Bowe.

I was very careful not to say they are better than Bowe, but they are outplaying him.

listopencil 10-29-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9061889)
How would you characterize it? All three of them have 3 TDs, but Thomas and Decker both have more yards, more YAC, more catches, more yards per catch, all with a lot fewer targets than Bowe.

I was very careful not to say they are better than Bowe, but they are outplaying him.

It would be interesting to see PGM try to explain this one. So far, according to PGM, Manning sucks and can't throw the ball. Also, Thomas and Decker aren't all that great. So he pretty much has to admit that Manning really is very good, or the WR's are good, or both. I'd guess that he'll continue to blindly homer on though.

notorious 10-29-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9061907)
It would be interesting to see PGM try to explain this one. So far, according to PGM, Manning sucks and can't throw the ball. Also, Thomas and Decker aren't all that great. So he pretty much has to admit that Manning really is very good, or the WR's are good, or both. I'd guess that he'll continue to blindly homer on though.

**** it. I am glad you guys are good. It not only shows how much bigger of a failure Pioli is, but Denver is strengthening our loathed division.

We need every team to become strong again, but Denver is the only one that's actually doing what it takes.

listopencil 10-29-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9061747)

That's hilarious. You've got an avatar making fun of Manning for his inability to throw the ball effectively. Yet you argue that the Broncos don't have decent talent on the O and that Manning is just making everyone look good. And you have the gall to call someone else a homer? Spin...spin...spin...

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld...4v5to1_500.gif

Pasta Little Brioni 10-29-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9061907)

Manning has obviously been better than I thought especially raising the level of play of those two slapdicks. I can admit I was hilariously wrong about what level of play he'd be at this year. I've been meaning to change the avy for weeks, but been too lazy.