ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Schefter: the four GMs most in danger of losing their jobs are... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267957)

NJChiefsFan 12-29-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9250291)
pioli's not getting fired, i find it funny how people on this board think they're general managers or owners or even have the same amount of football knowledge as some of these executives. there's a reason why they're in the office making millions and you're sitting on this lame board with a bunch of virgins and mid life crisis alcoholic hicks.

it's a known fact we have to take geno but if we do, i know pioli could work around him. if we don't draft him then fire pioli instantly.

So you then are a virgin or a hick alcoholic with a mid-life crisis?

The argument that somebody being paid means they know more is a joke. People get fired all the time, no longer getting paid, because they didn't know what they are doing. I've never been paid to fix a car engine, but if I see one being engulfed by a massive flame, I am comfortable saying the car needs a new engine. I don't give a **** if a mechanic says the engine will still work. The other irony here is that right after you say we aren't GM's you state that its a known fact that we have to take Geno. Really? So we don't know anything but yet we know we need to take Geno. Interesting.

Finally, you again contradict your statement that we don't know more than Pioli by saying that if he doesn't take the QB we want, he should be fired. Three contradictions stated with as obliviously as one possibly can do so.

If you don't want to read people who aren't real GM's talk about football, DON"T go on a message board.

ChiefsCountry 12-29-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

pioli's not getting fired, i find it funny how people on this board think they're general managers or owners or even have the same amount of football knowledge as some of these executives. there's a reason why they're in the office making millions and you're sitting on this lame board with a bunch of virgins and mid life crisis alcoholic hicks.

it's a known fact we have to take geno but if we do, i know pioli could work around him. if we don't draft him then fire pioli instantly.

So who is behind this mult?

JohnnyHammersticks 12-29-2012 11:10 PM

Whoever we hire, you can bet it won't be an innovative hire. Clark will go with some retread, the lowest hanging fruit on the tree. It's just the way he is. I try to picture Clark unearthing some brilliant, hungry, up-and-comer...and I just laugh because I know it will never happen. As long as a member of the Hunt family owns this team--as fans of the Chiefs we're completely forked.

FloridaMan88 12-29-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

The Chiefs record under Fat Scott as GM: 23-42 (this includes a projected loss tomorrow).

Enough said.

Game over.

You lose, you epic piece of shit.

Light yourself on fire, DUMBSHIT.

crossbow 12-30-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9234157)
Yep I'm done as a fan if that asshole is still here

Yep

Outa

Here

teedubya 12-30-2012 12:54 AM

People are saying rude shit to Pioli's family... and kid at school. He has to WANT to gtfo, by now.

The Bad Guy 12-30-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9250640)
People are saying rude shit to Pioli's family... and kid at school. He has to WANT to gtfo, by now.

I'll never understand why people will lash out on a kid or his family.

Not their fault he's an asshole.

WhiteWhale 12-30-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9234118)
A. J. Smith seemed so capable early in San Diego's rebuild. Wheeling and dealing picks and selecting some of the best QBs in the league. His commitment to Norv is inexplicable but I wonder if he has any value to a team like the Chiefs.

Butler probably did a lot of the work you are crediting to Smith, like drafting Tomlinson and Brees.

AJ was propped up by the superior personnel man he took over for, and the coach he inherited. The emperor is just being seen for as naked as he's always been.

FlaChief58 12-30-2012 09:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

I.....:facepalm:

FlaChief58 12-30-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 9250528)
Whoever we hire, you can bet it won't be an innovative hire. Clark will go with some retread, the lowest hanging fruit on the tree. It's just the way he is. I try to picture Clark unearthing some brilliant, hungry, up-and-comer...and I just laugh because I know it will never happen. As long as a member of the Hunt family owns this team--as fans of the Chiefs we're completely forked.

In all fainess to Clark, Pioli was highly thought of and at the time was a celebrated hire who many of us thought could right the ship.

Rasputin 12-30-2012 09:42 AM

Scott Pioli is still in danger of losing his job. The big difference is that Clark Hunt is being mum about what he is going to do. Untill we hear from Clark everything else is speculation.