ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football First openly gay NFL player to come out soon? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271468)

ToxSocks 03-26-2013 11:19 AM

My 2cents:

I live about 5-10minutes from the Gay Epicenter of San Diego, so i'm fairly exposed to the openly gay man, unlike the closeted ones you guys have in the midwest.

I've had openly gay friends and co-workers, and it has in fact gotten weird before. I'm pretty tolerant about most things and gays don't bother me, but sometimes the gay males don't respect your boundaries.

When they cross the line, it does get uncomfortable.

I was a teacher's assistant to an openly Gay male Teacher. He would talk about a lot of gay shit with the rest of the staff, but it wasn't a big deal, although a little uncomfortable at times. He was constantly ridiculed by the students though.

When i was living in the group home, they hired a few gay staff members for "Cultural Diversity". One of them got fired when a student asked if he was attracted to some guy on T.V. He replied, "No, i'm into guys that look like (me)". I was 16 at the time. He was fired a few days later.

I've had other instances where gay men have hit on me as well. It's extremely awkward.

My point is, I don't care if you're gay, but in MY personal experiences with openly gay men, sometimes they can be a little too proud and forget to respect the boundaries of others. If you're gay, you should still have to follow the same rules as everyone else.

KC native 03-26-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9530440)
My 2cents:

I live about 5-10minutes from the Gay Epicenter of San Deigo, so i'm fairly exposed to the openly gay man, unlike the closeted ones you guys have in the midwest.

I've had openly gay friends and co-workers, and it has in fact gotten weird before. I'm pretty tolerant about most things and gays don't bother me, but sometimes the gay males don't respect your boundaries.

I was a teacher's assistant to an openly Gay male Teacher. He would talk about a lot of gay shit with the rest of the staff, but it wasn't a big deal, although a little uncomfortable at times. He was constantly ridiculed by the students though.

When i was living in the group home, they hired a few gay staff members for "Cultural Diversity". One of them got fired when a student asked if he was attracted to some guy on T.V. He replied, "No, i'm into guys that look like (me)". I was 16 at the time. He was fired a few days later.

I've had other instances where gay men have hit on me as well. It's extremely awkward.

My point is, I don't care if you're gay, but in MY personal experiences with openly gay men, sometimes they can be a little too proud and forget to respect the boundaries of others. If you're gay, you should still have to follow the same rules as everyone else.

Well, maybe they wouldn't have hit on you if you A) weren't dressed like a whore and B) wiped the dried semen off your face before you talked woth them.

loochy 03-26-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

If you're gay, you should still have to follow the same rules as everyone else.

Uhm that's discrimination, right?

loochy 03-26-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ping2000 (Post 9530433)
I just hope it's not a Chief or former Chief. We don't need the distraction. I miss the old days when people kept their sexual preferences to themselves. Who you are banging or like to bang does not interest me.

Nope. They'll announce it through public media and you'll like it.

Reaper16 03-26-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

My 2cents:

I live about 5-10minutes from the Gay Epicenter of San Diego, so i'm fairly exposed to the openly gay man, unlike the closeted ones you guys have in the midwest.

As if straight men don't have boundary issues. Congrats, Detoxing, you know know a little bit of what its like to be a woman walking down the street.

loochy 03-26-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9530459)
Congrats, Detoxing, you know know a little bit of what its like to be an attractive woman walking down the street.

fyp

Reaper16 03-26-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9530461)
fyp

Hey, its hard times out here for a catcalling construction worker.

Dave Lane 03-26-2013 11:31 AM

So you are saying they are men? Ask any woman and they will give your story as a quote over and over.

Quote:

My 2cents:

loochy 03-26-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9530462)
Hey, its hard times out here for a catcalling construction worker.

i guess you could use the ugly ones for harassment practice

KC native 03-26-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9530466)
i guess you could use the ugly ones for harassment practice

Not everyone can bag a 10. And if you can't get a 10, you can at least **** 5 2s.

tooge 03-26-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9530372)
It will be interesting to see if he's given the sexual harassment training. You see, I've been given it at all four of my companies and never once asked if I wanted to participate. Simple: it's mandatory. Sure I've never harassed anyone but tat doesn't exempt me from it. And now this guy will have to undergo it as well.

We cannot assume he will be turned on, but my companies could never assume I'd e turned on by my female co-workers. Same deal.

Duh, your company thinks you are gay.

patteeu 03-26-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ping2000 (Post 9530433)
I just hope it's not a Chief or former Chief. We don't need the distraction. I miss the old days when people kept their sexual preferences to themselves. Who you are banging or like to bang does not interest me.

People didn't ever keep their sexual preference to themselves. Gay people did, but the rest of us have been sharing our preferences to one degree or another forever. So why shouldn't gay people be able to do the same?

BlackHelicopters 03-26-2013 11:37 AM

Sodomy

Dayze 03-26-2013 11:37 AM

my deal is...if you're ugly enough where chicks don't give you the time of day; if you're gay, it's likely that dudes won't find you attractive either.

and even if they do, they're not going to prison rape you in the bathroom of McDonalds.

patteeu 03-26-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

My 2cents:

Do you think straight men disrespect boundaries with women sometimes?