ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Todd Haley's wife sending nudes??? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276930)

Simply Red 10-02-2013 06:27 PM

*NSFW*

yo gurl

COchief 10-02-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10041580)
Yeah, it's a just a different culture out here in terms of fitness and overall health.

It also helps that you can walk, jog, run, hike or bike about 325+ days a year.

As someone who recently spent a winter roaming around the LA area (Newport Beach), there is a ton of skinny-fat women in Cali. They mostly gave off the impression they were rocking what I call "body by slimfast" or look like possible smoking/coke habits.

In CO the girls are legit in shape, fittest city in the US and they are built by nutrition and a massive range of physical activities. I live in probably the best neighborhood in the city aka yoga-pants-heaven.

Cali loses this battle soundly.

DaneMcCloud 10-02-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 10042024)
As someone who recently spent a winter roaming around the LA area (Newport Beach), there is a ton of skinny-fat women in Cali. They mostly gave off the impression they were rocking what I call "body by slimfast" or look like possible smoking/coke habits.

In CO the girls are legit in shape, fittest city in the US and they are built by nutrition and a massive range of physical activities. I live in probably the best neighborhood in the city aka yoga-pants-heaven.

I wouldn't know about Newport. That's a 90 minute minimum drive from Hollywood.

But I guarantee that if you walked in my hood or anywhere in the 'Wood, you wouldn't be disappointed.

COchief 10-02-2013 08:45 PM

Close number two, I'll certainly give you that.

Just saying ours are vastly superior in the fitness department. You have treadmill bunnies, our bitches run the stairs at Red Rocks.

L.A. Chieffan 10-02-2013 08:53 PM

This guy.

Baby Lee 10-02-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 10041197)
One Night in Bangkok

Der Kommissar

Rock Me, Amadeus

Puttin' on the Ritz

I Wear My Sunglasses at Night.

DJ's left nut 10-02-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

'skinny-fat' = most college girls.

They get by on youth and metabolism. As well as the half-assed exercising they'll do if they don't have to work too hard on occasion and look hot in their lulu lemon shorts.

But that's nowhere near 'fit'. They'll realize that as they hit about 25 and they actually have to pay attention to what they eat and those workouts have to get a lot harder to keep in shape.

I'm not going to complain - I'm not out there trolling for college girls anyway so it's all eye-candy to me. But yeah, I definitely know the phenomenon living in a major college town.

DaneMcCloud 10-02-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 10042046)
Close number two, I'll certainly give you that.

Just saying ours are vastly superior in the fitness department. You have treadmill bunnies, our bitches run the stairs at Red Rocks.

Try running the stairs at Santa Monica beach. Or running up to the Griffith Park Observatory. Or Runyon Canyon.

I'm sure that people in Colorado are fit but Newport Beach is in the O.C. and is not Hollywood or Los Angeles, for that matter.

COchief 10-02-2013 09:50 PM

Stairs at 6450 feet > 0 feet son.

loochy 10-03-2013 05:33 AM

Bump for teh b00bz

Lzen 10-03-2013 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 10041084)
Hey hey BOOOOOOO BOOOOOOO, check out what I got in my picinic basket!

ROFL

Kiimo 10-03-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

We're all fighting for second place after Tempe, fyi.

Tombstone RJ 10-03-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 10041738)
This is called Hollywood Hot and I feel like it's taking a work of art and painting over it with an inferior work of art.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...2at50218PM.png

Totally agree. What a waste of natural beauty. If she was a hairy ape, ok, cover that up. But not this, it's too much.

OnTheWarpath15 10-03-2013 11:52 AM

No one has found these pics without the hearts covering her goodies?

This place is slipping.

gblowfish 10-03-2013 11:52 AM

Lots of guys love it when women get all tatted up. I think it despoils their natural beauty, and it certainly isn't going to age well. When she's 50 she's going to look like somebody used her body as a drop cloth....