ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Hali and Houston injury news (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278947)

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-26-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 10226130)
Is DeVito coming back? We're missing him a ton

Arrowhead Pride ‏@ArrowheadPride 38m
Wednesday RT @RealMNchiefsfan @ArrowheadPride any good word on Big Mike DeVito? KC could definitely use him back this Sunday.

Strongside 11-26-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10226149)
Arrowhead Pride ‏@ArrowheadPride 38m
Wednesday RT @RealMNchiefsfan @ArrowheadPride any good word on Big Mike DeVito? KC could definitely use him back this Sunday.

I saw that one, but I thought I saw it from someone else as well.

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-26-2013 10:06 AM

Rest both have them 100% for Playoffs?

Strongside 11-26-2013 10:06 AM

Usually Athan is a dipshit and I don't read into anything he says, but he made an interesting point yesterday. If Houston can't go, would moving Zombo inside to play the run and putting DJ on the edge to rush the passer and help in coverage be an option?

GloryDayz 11-26-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10226139)
OH LOOK, not a peep from anyone - this whole CP insider thingy is overrated.

I say Blue Springs Examiner could offer better updates, than what we have here. Thanks to Strongside for the little bit of info he has provided. Aside from that, meh.

Yes I'm a brat.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BvJF0j-RLxk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:D

TEX 11-26-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10226159)
Rest both have them 100% for Playoffs?

This.
The Chiefs are not going to win the Division anyway.

jiveturkey 11-26-2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10226118)
I'm OK as long as Hali can go. Zombo looked good before both were gone. After that, they were putting all attention on him and ignoring Moses, who looked horrible. Catapano needs to step up this week.

They have Catapano listed at DE on the depth chart behind Allen Bailey.

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-26-2013 10:12 AM

I just don't wanna see Moses on the field. Guy has 1 move and it's a bull rush. At least Zombo has speed.

Strongside 11-26-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiveturkey (Post 10226174)
They have Catapano listed at DE on the depth chart behind Allen Bailey.

I know, but it doesn't take much to stand the guy up. Hasn't he played some OLB this season already?

Strongside 11-26-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10226177)
I just don't wanna see Moses on the field. Guy has 1 move and it's a bull rush. At least Zombo has speed.

Zombo made a killer dip move to get to Rivers and disrupt a pass while Houston was still in. Moses had nothing, though. They were able to block him using only 1 man, and utilize the TE and RB to help chip Zombo. They can't do that with Hali in there. If both can't go, our pass rush is ****ed. We'll have to send CB's and S's on blitzes, which you can't really do against Peyton.

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-26-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10226183)
Zombo made a killer dip move to get to Rivers and disrupt a pass while Houston was still in. Moses had nothing, though. They were able to block him using only 1 man, and utilize the TE and RB to help chip Zombo. They can't do that with Hali in there. If both can't go, our pass rush is ****ed. We'll have to send CB's and S's on blitzes, which you can't really do against Peyton.

Just play Nickel all day.

warrior 11-26-2013 10:17 AM

keep Moses on the bench

Strongside 11-26-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 10226184)
Just play Nickel all day.

NE let them run the ball, which is what I think we'll ultimately need to do. They let them run and absolutely BLANKETED their receiving corps. Talib is a monster, but we have the guys in our secondary to employ the same scheme. Give up the 3 yard runs and blanket the receivers on 3rd down. Peyton had all day to throw, but couldn't get rid of the ball because the coverage was excellent. He can't run, so it completely disrupted their offense.

Red Beans 11-26-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10226194)
NE let them run the ball, which is what I think we'll ultimately need to do. They let them run and absolutely BLANKETED their receiving corps. Talib is a monster, but we have the guys in our secondary to employ the same scheme. Give up the 3 yard runs and blanket the receivers on 3rd down. Peyton had all day to throw, but couldn't get rid of the ball because the coverage was excellent. He can't run, so it completely disrupted their offense.

That seems to a viable plan, especially if Noshow is sitting with that injury...

The Bad Guy 11-26-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10226160)
Usually Athan is a dipshit and I don't read into anything he says, but he made an interesting point yesterday. If Houston can't go, would moving Zombo inside to play the run and putting DJ on the edge to rush the passer and help in coverage be an option?

That's a really horrendous idea. Completely awful.