ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink The Fast Food Burger Poll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282150)

Randallflagg 03-18-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo (Post 10500719)
What can't you figure out about BRGR? No hate just curious. It's a restaurant...higher end burgers...great beer selection...I like the atmosphere.
Here is the link to their web site. http://brgrkitchen.com/

Yep. I have eaten at the one over in Corinth Square. Good food and atmosphere.

Hammock Parties 03-18-2014 05:08 PM

Their burgers aren't even that expensive. Especially compared to Five Guys.

Why waste time on such poverty burgers.

HemiEd 03-18-2014 05:15 PM

Going to be chowing down on some In-N-Out next week in Vegas after doing this:
Exotics Racing Road Course at LVMS

Experience:Custom Experience - 10 laps
FERRARI F430 F1 - 5 laps
PORSCHE 997 TURBO S - 5 laps

:D

PurpleJesus28 03-18-2014 06:00 PM

I couldnt figure out what the hell BRGR was,thought the letters were short for something i've never heard of it,whereas i've heard of almost all the other restaraunts on the list.It sounds good enough.

PurpleJesus28 03-18-2014 06:04 PM

I had a friend who was from Cali,he took me to In N Out when we went out to Vegas,i just remember them being very packed,he claimed they only built them in certain locations where they know they'll do the best,but i dunno.They were good i'd definitely go again if we had one around here.Hated hearing about how everythings better out in Cali though lol.

vailpass 03-18-2014 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 10500753)
Going to be chowing down on some In-N-Out next week in Vegas after doing this:
Exotics Racing Road Course at LVMS

Experience:Custom Experience - 10 laps
FERRARI F430 F1 - 5 laps
PORSCHE 997 TURBO S - 5 laps

:D

Cool. Go get em Ed!

vailpass 03-18-2014 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 (Post 10500811)
I had a friend who was from Cali,he took me to In N Out when we went out to Vegas,i just remember them being very packed,he claimed they only built them in certain locations where they know they'll do the best,but i dunno.They were good i'd definitely go again if we had one around here.Hated hearing about how everythings better out in Cali though lol.

They will only build them within a certain distance of their meat supplier in order to avoid freezing during shipping...

PurpleJesus28 03-18-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10500818)
They will only build them within a certain distance of their meat supplier in order to avoid freezing during shipping...

Ok yeah,thats probably what he meant i suppose,thanks.

TimBone 03-27-2014 09:18 AM

Screw you guys. You duped me into trying What-A-Burger again. I said it was overrated, and I was met with immediate boos and hisses. So, while I was in Houston shopping for trucks yesterday, I figured I'd give it one more shot just to be sure.

Mediocre. Dry, mediocre burger. It barely beats your normal fast food places like Mcd's and BK. Not even in the same realm as places like Smashburger or five guys.

Damn you all. I was in a city with a ton of great burger places yesterday and I ate that crap.

BigMeatballDave 03-27-2014 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10520041)
Screw you guys. You duped me into trying What-A-Burger again. I said it was overrated, and I was met with immediate boos and hisses. So, while I was in Houston shopping for trucks yesterday, I figured I'd give it one more shot just to be sure.

Mediocre. Dry, mediocre burger. It barely beats your normal fast food places like Mcd's and BK. Not even in the same realm as places like Smashburger or five guys.

Damn you all. I was in a city with a ton of great burger places yesterday and I ate that crap.

In my experience, it's always very good. I always eat at the one in Rockwall, TX when I'm in the area.

Fire Me Boy! 03-27-2014 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10520041)

Have you ever tried KFC? It's like the best fried chicken you'll ever taste.

:evil:

IowaChiefs83 03-27-2014 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 10482049)
Done. Big fan of Smashburger.

Went there once. My entire bun was soggy from the grease and it came out the rear as fast as it went in the front.

BigMeatballDave 03-27-2014 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 10520054)

LOL Hardly a fair comparison.

SAUTO 03-27-2014 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiStateNo (Post 10500708)
Yeah! Fritz's! I haven't stopped in there in about 10 years, but I remember it fondly - not for the food, just seemed like a cool little place. Thanks!

I was in Denver yesterday (God! Will they EVER fix those crappy roads!?!?) and ate at a place called "Good Times" just because I saw it while sitting at a stop light. All in all, it wasn't terrible. The fries were pretty good, though.

Fritz's on eighteenth was awesome
Posted via Mobile Device

TimBone 03-27-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 10520054)

I've avoided KFC for years. :-)

Sane thing I'll be doing with What-A-Burger from now on.