ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Is a Good Singing Voice in a Woman a Turn-on? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283342)

listopencil 11-22-2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 11136588)
Annie Lennox.

Great example. Her look is a bit severe for my tastes but when she perform she lights up like crazy. Certainly gets my attention.

stevieray 11-22-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 11137481)
Great example. Her look is a bit severe for my tastes but when she perform she lights up like crazy. Certainly gets my attention.

she does a great cover of the Temptations Cant Get Next To You...

...watch Money Cant Buy It video.

listopencil 11-22-2014 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 11137746)
she does a great cover of the Temptations Cant Get Next To You...

...watch Money Cant Buy It video.

Crazy good visuals. She looks like a lady selling flowers on the street corner...and then she starts to sing. Beautiful.

Lickerman 11-23-2014 01:28 AM

Long time lurker so can't post a link. Has anyone mentioned Meg Myers "Desire"? If not, YouTube it.

Edit to add NSFW.

Baby Lee 11-23-2014 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 10596955)
Talent is always sexy.

Of course I'm a rare man who doesn't define a woman's attractiveness entirely by her appearance. Yeah, it's a factor because I'm not dating a swamp monster... but a girl who can sing? Hell yeah. A girl who can dance, paint... hell, even if she's a bad ass martial artist.

I think talent and skill make women sexier for sure.

That's pretty much the closest to my take on the issue.

The most attractive thing about women as gender is the myriad manners and ways they can be attractive. Life's like a box a chok-lits.

funny boners, ditzy boners, booby boners, cute laugh boners, pouty boners, talent boners, etc., etc., they all redirect my bloodflow in a pleasant manner.

Baby Lee 11-23-2014 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 10597921)
I actually couldn't stand Drapers wife and still don't, but after this particular scene my heart warmed up similar to a bonfire being started in the East Antarctic Plateau. However, It wasn't really her voice that excited me... I just really liked the song.

Hawt

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-V06RHDJcbs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baby Lee 11-23-2014 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams (Post 11136425)
What if she has a great singing voice but dances like Elaine Benice?

Well given that Elaine Benes dances like Elaine Benes, and there's no evidence that Elaine can sing, yet JLD is about the perfect woman . . . . don't see where that'd be a deal breaker.

EDIT: Unless you're talking about someone named Elaine Benice, whom I haven't met.

EPodolak 11-23-2014 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10596669)
It's obvious that women value it in men (hence, rock cretins and their supermodel wives), but I never thought a woman's voice could make a difference in a level of her attractiveness.

As an example: To me, Katy Perry would be less attractive if she had the voice of an opera singer but a chest two cup sizes smaller.

I thought this was standard operating procedure for most guys--maybe it is, perhaps it's not--I hadn't put a ton of thought into it.

And then I heard Kristen Bell sing.

Although I always found her cuteiful, she climbed to near the Portman echelon of hotness for me after hearing her voice.

What about you? Does voice increase hotness, or is it a non-factor?

Definite yes for me. For a woman with physical beauty, the singing voice is a multiplier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQLfPwAxUPQ

BigMeatballDave 11-23-2014 05:23 AM

No. Example: Gwyneth Paltrow.
Very Attractive.
Good singing voice.
Dumb as a box of rocks. <----- Deal breaker.

Baby Lee 11-23-2014 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11138268)
No. Example: Gwyneth Paltrow.
Very Attractive.
Good singing voice.
Dumb as a box of rocks. <----- Deal breaker.

Goop is a tough nut to crack.

VERY photogenic
VERY attractive
Huge penchant for doing and saying things that are irritating to the point of near homicide.

Yet, she can manage to be very charming and personable as well when she wants to.

She was on the last season of Lisa Kudrow's Showtime sitcom Web Therapy playing the worst, most ridiculous, version of herself and was hilarious.

Kind of like how Arrested Development gave lie to the supposition that Liza Minelli was a scatterbrained lush by casting her as a scatterbrained lush.

Simply Red 11-23-2014 07:57 AM

-- hot NSFW HAWT OMG! NSFW --

Simply Red 11-23-2014 07:59 AM

HEY HO

Simply Red 11-23-2014 08:31 AM

I'd dress this lady up like Joan Jett and do the no pants dance.

Love this prodigy cover. HAWT!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y1buFT7o_Pw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red 11-23-2014 10:32 AM

Oh Mother **** YES!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iuYutmFPPK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm cranking this in the Night Crawler and doing 130 on 285 in the rain!

Simply Red 11-23-2014 10:37 AM

I would buy a ticket to that a'cappella any freaking day they came to Atlanta - I'd empty the coins out of my M series wallet ....Anybody know any of their work? Viva Vox choir, that is...