ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***The Aaron Murray Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283587)

Dante84 05-10-2014 04:06 PM

Her name is kacie.

KC.

Cwutshedidthere?

Pasta Little Brioni 05-10-2014 04:25 PM

Love it!

htismaqe 05-10-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 10620680)
Meh, I'm not expecting a much. I'm expecting a backup QB at the most. Forgive me for my lack of optimism, dude is a 5th round pick for a reason, not just his injury.

This.

Pitt Gorilla 05-10-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10620101)
Can I just say, HELL ****IN YA!

I love our draft.

Jon Gruden's QB Camp: Aaron Murray (Georgia) Exte…:
http://youtu.be/GZFyx-Dbwg8

" I don't know where he's going, but he will be the steal of the draft, and make 1 of those 32 teams strike it rich. "

Said he's more confident of his success in the NFL than almost every other QB since he's been doing his QB Camp Specials.

I liked him over every other QB, with Bortles a close second.

farmerchief 05-10-2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 10620839)
I liked him over every other QB, with Bortles a close second.

Yep, I asked my sons this morning, "What happened to Murray"? As I liked him this year the few times I watched him play. Nobody had drafted him, so figured he must have been hurt. I think the Chiefs may really have gotten a steal on him, and have time for him to develop.:thumb:

FringeNC 05-10-2014 04:52 PM

I'm an Alex Smith fan, but after drafting Murray, should the Chiefs wait until camp to give Smith his extension? It's not like his price will go up, and the staff may know immediately if they struck gold with Murray. Not saying it's likely, but you may as well see if Murray wows you.

Dante84 05-10-2014 04:57 PM

hahaha

First play of the Auburn game.

Guess who sacks Murray?

In58men 05-10-2014 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 10620916)
I'm an Alex Smith fan, but after drafting Murray, should the Chiefs wait until camp to give Smith his extension? It's not like his price will go up, and the staff may know immediately if they struck gold with Murray. Not saying it's likely, but you may as well see if Murray wows you.

I don't understand why he deserves an extension to begin with. Last season was so flawed it's not even funny. We had one of the easiest schedules. We played 7 teams that had "major" QB concerns. We got lucky and played against (7) 2nd string QBs. Looking at this years schedule it seems tough. This year should tell us what he's really worth. A good GM should wait. We shouldn't be in any rush to get it done.

Dante84 05-10-2014 04:58 PM

2nd play of Auburn game

Guess who hits Murray, forcing the incompletion?

TLO 05-10-2014 04:58 PM

Love this pick. Kid has a chance to be special.

Dante84 05-10-2014 04:59 PM

6th play, Auburn game

Batted pass

DeezNutz 05-10-2014 05:00 PM

Thrilled with the Murray pick. I've advocated for him for a long time. Now, that love looks ridiculous now--mention of drafting him at the back of the first or in the second/third, so it's concerning to me that he'd drop this far.

007 05-10-2014 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 10620942)
I don't understand why he deserves an extension to begin with. Last season was so flawed it's not even funny. We had one of the easiest schedules. We played 7 teams that had "major" QB concerns. We got lucky and played against (7) 2nd string QBs. Looking at this years schedule it seems tough. This year should tell us what he's really worth. A good GM should wait. We shouldn't be in any rush to get it done.

Absolutely. I have no problem with them riding out this year to see how he handles the toughest schedule we have seen in a while. sure it might cost us more by waiting if he does well, but I would rather do that then fork out the dough first and see him fail.

TLO 05-10-2014 05:00 PM

I love this pick. I can't say it enough.

Mav 05-10-2014 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 10620955)
Thrilled with the Murray pick. I've advocated for him for a long time. Now, that love looks ridiculous now--mention of drafting him at the back of the first or in the second/third, so it's concerning to me that he'd drop this far.

Coming off a serious Knee injury.

Out of sight, out of mind.

He probably wont be much of a factor this year.

I wouldn't read too much into him falling. it happens.