ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Covitz: Eric Fisher still not cleared for full practice sessions (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283957)

RealSNR 05-28-2014 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10655651)
My favorite part of this gif is the one dude in the middle who has his arms crossed and clearly isn't pleased with the selection.

I like the black guy in the wheelchair who taps his cane and smiles confidently.

Easy 6 05-28-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10655151)
You guys are good for a laugh every single morning during the off season.

I don't know how some of you make it through a week without a mental breakdown over running out of vagasil.

Not trying to join the pile on, there are plenty others giving you the business... but you gotta admit, here we are creeping up on camp and the guy STILL isn't ready to go.

STILL hasn't been able to lift upper body and cant fully practice yet... you cant be mad at people for letting some real skepticism start to flow, I mean, when IS this guy gonna be 100% and ready to roll? And when he is finally ready, will he be any stronger?

I've tried to see the bright side with this guy over and over, but right now theres a dark cloud over his head that wont go away.

In58men 05-28-2014 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10656178)
Fixed

Jesus David stop by so witty with your "fixed" comebacks.

New World Order 05-28-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 10656157)
If Eric Fisher is an Oakland Raider right now, then a Chiefs fan should be happy he struggled, but realize that no rookie should be labeled as a bust after one ****ing year.

We would label him Robert Gallery.

TEX 05-28-2014 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10656182)
I like the black guy in the wheelchair who taps his cane and smiles confidently.

That's RACIST!!!

(I like him too)

Fish 05-28-2014 04:51 PM

If he sucks halfway through the season, the excuse will be that he didn't have a full offseason to prepare.

saphojunkie 05-28-2014 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10656167)
Really looking forward to Geno's second year.

So are the AFC East defensive backs.

ToxSocks 05-28-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 10656316)
If he sucks halfway through the season, the excuse will be that he didn't have a full offseason to prepare.

It's Kendrick Lewis' fault.

saphojunkie 05-28-2014 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 10656274)
We would label him Robert Gallery.

What if he came from an historically successful team like Pittsburgh?

We'd label him "generational talent David Decastro."

Marcellus 05-28-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10655931)
If Eric Fisher has a Raiders logo on the side of his helmet, you mopes would be calling him a worse pick than DHB, and anyone on here arguing that Kelce or Commings, if on the Chargers, would be potential impact players, would be laughed out of the ****ing thread.

That's what makes homers so insufferable. They are completely incapable of dispassionate analysis. Everything the Chiefs GM does is righteous because you want the team to win. Remove what you want to happen from the situation and look at what is. Fisher played horribly and couldn't stay on the field. Commings and Kelce haven't left the tub, Braden Wilson is working at a Lady Foot Locker in Manhattan, KS, and Knile Davis is still on the shelf.

I don't know why anything this team has done over the last 16 months would give you hope that they have a legitimate plan to build a Super Bowl contender other than the fact that you want them to have such a plan.

You complaining about lack of dispassionate analysis is like Obama bitching about the credibility of birth certificates.

You aren't even close to being dispassionate about anything. Look at your ****ing Username for Christ sakes.

LMAO

BossChief 05-28-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10656334)
You complaining about lack of dispassionate analysis is like Obama bitching about the credibility of birth certificates.

You aren't even close to being dispassionate about anything. Look at your ****ing Username for Christ sakes.

LMAO

Can't dispute the content of the post, so you attemp to attack the credibility of the poster.

Predictable.

ToxSocks 05-28-2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10656334)

LMAO

This is true.

And while Hamas makes good points, he's rarely ever actually objective. He's the anti-homer to a fault, which is why he attracts so many homers to argue with him. OTWP58 falls in the same category.

They're smart posters and they're right about a lot of things, but they almost never give credit where credit is due, which makes it hard to call them "objective".

ToxSocks 05-28-2014 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10656340)
Can't dispute the content of the post, so you attemp to attack the credibility of the poster.

Predictable.

If Hamas was being truly objective in that post, then he would've noted that Davis looks really promising, had a great performance in the playoffs and is a full participant in OTA's, not just "On the shelf".

If all you ever mention is the bad, and never the good with the bad, then you're not really being objective.

Marcellus 05-28-2014 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10656340)

Predictable.

Look dude, my post want based on his single post, its based on his history, the one right in front of you every ****ing day.

Seems you are attacking the poster.

Go back to being a lemming.

milkman 05-28-2014 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10656363)
Look dude, my post want based on his single post, its based on his history, the one right in front of you every ****ing day.

Seems you are attacking the poster.

Go back to being a lemming.

In other words, you saw the post, saw who posted it, and rather than address the post, chose to attack the poster.