ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 2014 - Who will Have a better season - Cassel or Smith? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285660)

New World Order 09-15-2014 11:08 AM

Cassel:

372 yards
3 tds.
4 int
65.7 rating
31 qbr

Alex Smith:

457 yards
1 touchdown
3 interceptions
63 rating
46 QBR

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-15-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 10916735)
Cassel:

372 yards
3 tds.
4 int
65.7 rating
31 qbr

Alex Smith:

457 yards
1 touchdown
3 interceptions
63 rating
46 QBR

Whew! When two God's collide, I tell's ya.

Ming the Merciless 09-15-2014 11:23 AM

op updated with season stats

Mav 09-15-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 10916787)
op updated with season stats

You are screwed. When cassel implodes at new orleans this weekend, it will be Bridgewaters team and your boy, will fade into the abyss. How does that taste?

Mav 09-15-2014 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 10916739)
Whew! When two God's collide, I tell's ya.

Must be really tough for casshole. Top 5 oline, great te, cordarrelle Paterson, Jerome Simpson, Greg Jennings, and he plays like absolute garbage.

jd1020 09-15-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10917879)
How does that taste?

Bitter.

The Vikings would be moving on. The Chiefs just threw $45M in guarantees at their problem child.

Ming the Merciless 09-15-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10917879)
You are screwed. When cassel implodes at new orleans this weekend, it will be Bridgewaters team and your boy, will fade into the abyss. How does that taste?

FIne because I am not hitched to any one single player

I am not a suckass bandwagon riding piece of shit "fan" like you

It wont change a thing for me, I will still be a chiefs fan, stuck with a game manager QB...

what will you be when smith fails?

A browns fan? LOL

Mav 09-15-2014 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 10917891)
Bitter.

The Vikings would be moving on. The Chiefs just threw $45M in guarantees at their problem child.

That I can understand. How the chiefs didn't grab Bridgewater is beyond me.

Mav 09-15-2014 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 10917894)

It wont change a thing for me, I will still be a chiefs fan, stuck with a game manager QB...

A browns fan? LOL

Still a chiefs fan. Only with you having lost a bet to me.

Band wagon lol. Yup. If your team is terrible, I'll dick ride it. I'm the opposite of all those fake heat fans!

ThaVirus 09-15-2014 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 10917894)

A browns fan? LOL

LMAO

Ouch.

thabear04 09-24-2014 09:01 AM

Look like Alex Smith will have a better season than Matt Cassel now since he on IR.

Matt Cassel's season is over; Teddy Bridgewater's has just begun.

The Minnesota Vikings on Wednesday announced that Cassel has been placed on injured reserve after sustaining "several fractured bones" in his foot during Sunday's 20-9 loss to the New Orleans Saints.

Cassel's campaign-ending injury propels Bridgewater into the starting role for good.

The rookie was calm under pressure against the Saints, completing 12 of 20 passes for 150 yards while providing a spark for a Vikings team still struggling to patch over the loss of All-Pro running back Adrian Peterson.

Minnesota initially planned to phase Bridgewater into the offense, but Cassel's significant injury only speeds up the inevitable. Why wait?

We've liked the combination of Bridgewater in Norv Turner's offense dating back to the first-rounder's encouraging preseason. He'll face only first-stringers now, but the Vikings -- already in reboot mode on offense after just three games -- have no reason (and no option) to wait on their quarterback of the future.

Ming the Merciless 10-02-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 10944084)
Look like Alex Smith will have a better season than Matt Cassel now since he on IR.

Yup...

Cassel looks like he is done....

Verdict:

ALEX SMITH WINNER BY TKO in the 3rd round

displacedinMN 10-02-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 10944084)

The Minnesota Vikings on Wednesday announced that Cassel has been placed on injured reserve after sustaining "several fractured bones" in his foot during Sunday's 20-9 loss to the New Orleans Saints.

Cassel's campaign-ending injury propels Bridgewater into the starting role for good.

The rookie was calm under pressure against the Saints, completing 12 of 20 passes for 150 yards while providing a spark for a Vikings team still struggling to patch over the loss of All-Pro running back Adrian Peterson.

Minnesota initially planned to phase Bridgewater into the offense, but Cassel's significant injury only speeds up the inevitable. Why wait?

We've liked the combination of Bridgewater in Norv Turner's offense dating back to the first-rounder's encouraging preseason. He'll face only first-stringers now, but the Vikings -- already in reboot mode on offense after just three games -- have no reason (and no option) to wait on their quarterback of the future.

Teddy is out. Ponder in tonight-Thursday.

What a shame. He was good last week.

He should play more later in the year, unless the ankle is really screwed up.