ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs As Patrick Mahomes settles in, a little discomfort is serving Chiefs’ Alex Smith well (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309526)

Sandy Vagina 08-24-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13033613)
Hey man, I was just making an observation. I thought the Alex11 moniker was a little odd and thought I had seen it before so I did a quick search.

I posted nothing but the truth.

You posted a passive aggressive accusation.. which was a big reason for why the thread topic derailed.

It's not a problem to me. You can do whatever you want, boss. It's just, when others then accuse "Alex-only" people of thread derailments.. it is interesting to see all the many "true" Chiefs fans that are actually to be blamed for their own shit they stepped in.

You guys must be reasonably assured now that I am not cooper, yes?

Rausch 08-24-2017 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 13033621)
You posted a passive aggressive accusation.. which was a big reason for why the thread topic derailed.

It's not a problem to me. You can do whatever you want, boss.

:rolleyes:

Dartgod 08-24-2017 08:07 AM

Quote:

It's not a problem to me. You can do whatever you want, boss. It's just, when others then accuse "Alex-only" people of thread derailments.. it is interesting to see all the many "true" Chiefs fans that are actually to be blamed for their own shit they stepped in.

I'm not reasonably assured of anything when it comes to this place.

BigRedChief 08-24-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/95/95ec6...dbf4d894cd.jpg

stevieray 08-24-2017 08:08 AM

So, eleventy billion threads get derailed by Smith haters, and people want Mahommes threads protected?

what a bunch of pussies.

Sandy Vagina 08-24-2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 13033622)
:rolleyes:

not a good sign, when I irritate you.. so yeah, sorry for the drama on my end. I felt it was provoked, but again.. enough with it regardless...

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/up...g-Away-GIF.gif

Rausch 08-24-2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13033745)
Oh yeah, like you don't ask for it with your absurdity, Mr. if the Chiefs won 2-0, the offense should be credited with doing enough to win the game.

I don't want to pick sides here but if they did enough to win the game - they did enough to win the game.

NJChiefsFan 08-24-2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 13033587)
Fellas, THIS would be the way to simmer down the derailments. It's not myself or the "Alex-only idiots" that derail threads... it's YOU PEOPLE that keep addressing and obsessing over the "Alex-only idiots" that derail threads.

Allow everyone a voice on this forum.. as every forum claims to push for.. without turning the focus back onto the poster, and you wouldn't have the very issues you create and then cry about.

Both sides are to blame. There are people that can't help responding but there are also posters that are trying to stir up the Alex haters.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13033624)
I'm not reasonably assured of anything when it comes to this place.

LMAO

Rausch 08-24-2017 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13033807)
Both sides are to blame. There are people that can't help responding but there are also posters that are trying to stir up the Alex haters.

I am loving the Alex I'm watching right now.

I hope he keeps it up so a legitimate replacement can be properly groomed as he "does his thing."

As far as him being able to seal the deal?

NSFW.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AyKmR_Yhznw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cooper barrett 08-24-2017 10:43 AM

[QUOTE=BigRedChief;13033620]Goggled her for recent pics but nothing there on the first 1/2 page so gave up. Looks like Brodie is going to run his Dads ranch/school.

They were spectacular.

Is that a pic from the TV9 interview when they first got to KC? She was wearing that top.....

cooper barrett 08-24-2017 11:03 AM

"Am I a figment of your imagination or are you one of mine"

I'm going to use that one with your permission...You guys must be reasonably assured now that I am not cooper, yes?

Quote:

cooper barrett 08-24-2017 11:09 AM

Just think what it is worth to a rookie PMll to see the Chiefs stand behind their veteran QB. Does someone want to tell me that this will not pay returns 4 years from now when he wants a "real" contract

[QUOTE=Rausch;13033811]I am loving the Alex I'm watching right now.

I hope he keeps it up so a legitimate replacement can be properly groomed as he "does his thing."

As far as him being able to seal the deal?

NSFW.

rico 08-24-2017 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 13033605)
Let's take a look at this thread, the content in it, and why things go the way they do...

There are 142-ish posts so far in it. The top posters are rico (15), cooper barrett (13), Sandy (11), Tattoo (9), SDH (8), SNR (8)

The first venom begins with SNR.. cursing at penbrook for his thoughts. Penbrook doesn't respond, but still gets another.. bugeater to come insult him too. Still others trying to keep things civil and worthwhile in subsequent posts.

Tatt is into page 3, pushing hard for Mahomes in 2017 as starter.. which is fine.. but is naturally going to get resistance.. even from the "true" Chiefs fans. A 49er fan comes in to get it on it, and a "true" Chiefs fan mocks Kaepernick's unemployment. Aaaand a late pile-on insult to penbrook. he Alex insults still incoming, but getting no real bites.

Then, a MOD comes in to point at cooper's post to insinuate that cooper is a mult of mine. Yay! just what the thread needed! some real burst, amiright?

... and here it comes! rico sees this, and it's on now! His obsession is getting scrutinized by the mods! More piling on (thread topic derailment in full effect now, thanks mod!).

ComoChief tries to bring the rails back from these next burning pages of shit. NOPE. We are still in full mult-mode, none of which has involved myself since the first time I responded to MOD that it ain't me.

rico goes on a post rampage about cooper and sandy... cooper defends self. penbrook tries a couple of times to post Chiefs football stuff, but amidst the many mult-cooper-sandy assaults, it isn't looking good.

Another MOD comes in to.... wait for it... add onto the mult drama by more insinuation!

... and here we are folks. 10 pages... wonderfully derailed.. by whom? Yeah.. go with that.

Hey, I tried getting this thread back on track. How convenient that you omit that part, but I did write a post chronicling every thought I have regarding the article. Way to omit that part, whistle-britches.

To your defense, it was one of those posts that ended up being the last one on the page...so you may have missed it. I hate it when that happens. I wrote it specifically because I felt like I played a huge role in derailing the thread and I wanted to play a role in putting it back on track because people were getting pissy.

I will bump it in case your derail-happy Alexsexual ass actually wants to discuss any of it...?

rico 08-24-2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13031774)
Ok, in regards to the article...

First off...Smith set his single season record for yardage with a whopping 3502 yards.... ROFL

Secondly, of course Reid, Smith, Childress, Mahomes, etc. are going to say what they are supposed to say, but when you see them together, does anyone catch a different vibe? Like when you see a picture of the 4 QB's walking together during TC...Mahomes kind of appears to be in a clique that consists of himself. When you see those little clips of Mahomes talking to Alex, Alex kind of seems to have a somewhat annoyed expression of, "ugh, here is that yippy rookie again." I dunno...Alex knows how to appear professional and likely knows that appearing that way will help him in the future, considering he becomes the guy somewhere else, but I wonder what he really thinks/feels.

They keep mentioning age...Alex's old age. The guy is 33. I don't remember anyone tripping over Tom Brady's age in 2010....or Brees in 2012...or Peyton in 2009...etc. I wonder if Alex has 5 years left...and considering he does, I wonder what we could get for him via trade if he QB's another winning season for the Chiefs this year despite his presumed glaringly underwhelming stats. I bet we could get a 1st round pick. If Bradford could be traded for a 1st round pick, I don't see why Alex couldn't, for what does Bradford have on Alex, really?

Kind of like what Sauto mentioned on the first page about Mahomes quote about Alex's efficiency and pre-planning...where he says Alex always has a plan like, "if they run this defense, Im going here...if they run that defense, I am going here." Sure, it will be nice for Mahomes to sit and learn how to be a bit more disciplined with his decision making, but this is an instance where I hope he doesn't totally mimic Alex. It could shed light on why he shits his pants sometimes when his first read is not open. I hope Mahomes learns how to read defenses, but doesn't unlearn his ability to improvise due to sitting and watching Smith planning his targets prior to the snap...for Mahomes's improvisational skills are one of the many components of his game that separates him from other QB's and makes him a dynamic threat/fun to watch. I hope he doesn't totally lose touch with certain things that he already has in his game.

Bumped for Sandy and his multiple personalities.

Bugeater 08-24-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 13033605)
Let's take a look at this thread, the content in it, and why things go the way they do...

There are 142-ish posts so far in it. The top posters are rico (15), cooper barrett (13), Sandy (11), Tattoo (9), SDH (8), SNR (8)

The first venom begins with SNR.. cursing at penbrook for his thoughts. Penbrook doesn't respond, but still gets another.. bugeater to come insult him too. Still others trying to keep things civil and worthwhile in subsequent posts.

Tatt is into page 3, pushing hard for Mahomes in 2017 as starter.. which is fine.. but is naturally going to get resistance.. even from the "true" Chiefs fans. A 49er fan comes in to get it on it, and a "true" Chiefs fan mocks Kaepernick's unemployment. Aaaand a late pile-on insult to penbrook. he Alex insults still incoming, but getting no real bites.

Then, a MOD comes in to point at cooper's post to insinuate that cooper is a mult of mine. Yay! just what the thread needed! some real burst, amiright?

... and here it comes! rico sees this, and it's on now! His obsession is getting scrutinized by the mods! More piling on (thread topic derailment in full effect now, thanks mod!).

ComoChief tries to bring the rails back from these next burning pages of shit. NOPE. We are still in full mult-mode, none of which has involved myself since the first time I responded to MOD that it ain't me.

rico goes on a post rampage about cooper and sandy... cooper defends self. penbrook tries a couple of times to post Chiefs football stuff, but amidst the many mult-cooper-sandy assaults, it isn't looking good.

Another MOD comes in to.... wait for it... add onto the mult drama by more insinuation!

... and here we are folks. 10 pages... wonderfully derailed.. by whom? Yeah.. go with that.

Sounds like a typical CP thread to me. What's the problem?