ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Contenders or pretenders? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310834)

Chiefshrink 10-15-2017 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 13154599)
No Conley Wilson, the three olineman, Hill got hurt on the most important drive. It's tough. But it's over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will concede Hill but no one else would have made a difference. Besides AS missed DR that would have gotten us to the 15 on that last drive and even without Hill we still had many options to score with.

Mav 10-15-2017 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13154621)
Isn't that every year though?

No. I don't think so. This year is just weird.

O.city 10-15-2017 08:32 PM

I mean **** it took a dam fluke ass bounce to go from an interception to a td

Story of a chiefs fan

DaneMcCloud 10-15-2017 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13154615)
They played awful and still had chances but ****, hit a few of them.

It's great that they can play a c level game and still play with a good team. The problem is they seem to always play a c game when it matters

No Morse, no LDT, no Conley.

Fulton was a massive liability today, as was Erving.

It’s clear that’s Reid didn’t trust Kelce today and Ford barely played.

If the Steelers had been without Martavus Bryant, Mike Pouncy and DeCastro, the game would have been different.

Mav 10-15-2017 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13154628)
I will concede Hill but no one else would have made a difference. Besides AS missed DR that would have gotten us to the 15 on that last drive and even without Hill we still had many options to score with.

I disagree. Erving is really REALLY bad. I think LDT and Morse make a WORLD of difference.

O.city 10-15-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 13154629)
No. I don't think so. This year is just weird.

I dunno

Chiefshrink 10-15-2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13154622)
Contenders still.

That game was very winnable. I know Pitt dominated the first half but excluding that fluke td Pitt scored 0 points in the second.

I think it's probably a different game if our line is healthy.

Their trench play dominated the 2nd half as well. If they didn't you would have seen Hunt light it up in the 2nd half but he didn't and AS not get hurried into those wide open misses for TDs. They dominated both halves IMHO.

DJ's left nut 10-15-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13154602)
You’re just wounded and defeated

This isn’t the way you’ll feel tomorrow

I'm drunk and they ****ed up my biggest tailgate of the year when I CRUSHED it. Yeah, I am displeased.

But shit man, how many times can I see this same story before I just stop expecting a different outcome?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me for nearly 3 decades and it's my own goddamn fault for expecting something different.

Chiefshrink 10-15-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 13154641)
I disagree. Erving is really REALLY bad. I think LDT and Morse make a WORLD of difference.

I will say the same to you that I said to Dane, Morse and LDT played last year as well and they got dominated.

stevieray 10-15-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13154638)
I mean **** it took a dam fluke ass bounce to go from an interception to a td

Story of a chiefs fan

yup, the first play and series..and I just knew...then the no challenge and the above..

prolly good to get it out of our system, sucks it's the Steelers though.

Bearcat 10-15-2017 08:36 PM

Quote:

Not with a productive Peyton Manning and a better Patriots team and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, etc. The league has been mediocre for years, but it might be a special kind of shitty this season.

DaneMcCloud 10-15-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13154656)
I'm drunk and they ****ed up my biggest tailgate of the year when I CRUSHED it. Yeah, I am displeased.

But shit man, how many times can I see this same story before I just stop expecting a different outcome?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me for nearly 3 decades and it's my own goddamn fault for expecting something different.

That’s sports, man. It’ll make it even sweeter when they win it all.

Sleep it off.

Thursday is another day.

Mav 10-15-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13154669)
I will say the same to you that I said to Dane, Morse and LDT played last year as well and they got dominated.

That's fair. Although I despise Erving.

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-15-2017 08:38 PM

Quote:

Much moreso this year. Even in years where the league looks mediocre, there were teams like New England or Seattle that would separate themselves. That has not happened this year, and it doesn't look like it's going to.

O.city 10-15-2017 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 13154679)
Not with a productive Peyton Manning and a better Patriots team and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, etc. The league has been mediocre for years, but it might be a special kind of shitty this season.

Maybe true

But An undefeated Rogers team lost to the 2011 chiefs.
It happens