ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318980)

Mile High Mania 11-20-2018 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13906594)
Umm yeah? Why would they not put extreme emphasis on making sure the LA teams are competitive? They know that no one is going to go to a game if the teams aren't competitive. Hell even with 1 very good team and 1 average team not many people show up.

Quit playing stupid and quit trolling.

Then why do watch... if your outcome is predetermined to suck for eternity, why do you watch?

Fish 11-20-2018 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13906594)
Umm yeah? Why would they not put extreme emphasis on making sure the LA teams are competitive? They know that no one is going to go to a game if the teams aren't competitive. Hell even with 1 very good team and 1 average team not many people show up.

Quit playing stupid and quit trolling.

That doesn't make any sense considering how NFL profits are made/shared.

BigRedChief 11-20-2018 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 13906583)
I could see it either way in all honesty. There's evidence to support both sides.

what “evidence” do you have?

These are unpaid or low paid referees. If they were told by the NFL to throw a game or favor one team over another, you don’t think it would have leaked by now. Any ump would have a multi-million $ payday to expose the NFL rigging games. And the NFL would be over as a sport.

Mecca 11-20-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13906246)
So the refs were biased because they wanted to be nice to LA? You think they "Fixed" the game because LA needed sympathy?

That's the dumbest ****ing thing I've read in some time. Where do you nutters come up with this shit?

The NFL LOVES to push narrative and feel good stories are a big part of them, especially if they involve big markets.

Chief_N_Bama 11-20-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 13906587)
Here's a comparison... Denver players still do the mile high salute and that's typically, in the EZ and facing the stands. The first time one of those players stops, turns and does that in the face of another player... flag. Bank on it, esp if a ref is there.

Not an equivalent comparison. The Mile High Salute has never been directed at the opposition, while Reek's dueces has and is directed at the competition, and never been flagged until last night.

Fish 11-20-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 13906610)
Then why do watch... if your outcome is predetermined to suck for eternity, why do you watch?

Also... if the fix is so obvious and apparent, why aren't these chuckleheads millionaires already from betting on these obviously fixed games? We never see these threads till after the came has commenced...

Mecca 11-20-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13906611)
That doesn't make any sense considering how NFL profits are made/shared.

They are shared to a degree, you don't think LA being an important player isn't more profitable to the whole league than say Jacksonville being good is? If you tell me it's not then yea you aren't wise.

Chiefnj2 11-20-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 13906585)
So it was a penalty because Tyreek Hill was too close to the defender, but it's not a penalty to run up to Patrick Mahomes after he was ran over and pull the guy who ran him over off, then proceed to run your mouth for 10 seconds as 2 Chiefs players attempt to pull you off the top of him. This is all while an official is standing 3 ft away. The official had to get in the middle of the group of players though. So why was what Marcus Peters was doing not called a penalty? Someone please explain. Also in your explanation do not say that the ref didn't see it. I want a legit reason. TIA.

Or, Peters was trying to help Mahomes by getting a Rams player off of Mahomes and then told him he was helping him and going to get him up - which is what Mahomes said. Why don't you trust Mahomes? Why are you calling him a liar?

Halfcan 11-20-2018 12:21 PM

The Peace sign is now TAUNTING folks- that is some pussy shit right there.

Chief_N_Bama 11-20-2018 12:21 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...kQnX1LeWb_zAwwhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...umxtbCGbPSVl2G

dlphg9 11-20-2018 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13906599)
The teams had different rules for the game, it's not hard to understand. The NFL is the parent and the teams are the children, the children have different rules.

I just can't believe the amount of denial on this board. The evidence is right in front of them. Hell go back to the Patriots game, the Patriots committed only 1 penalty? They were called for 1 penalty in a sport that I'm told

BlackOp 11-20-2018 12:23 PM

Also...why is ref winking at Goff? if you break down what a wink gesture actually signifies...it's pretty strange.

When you wink at someone...what are you communicating? It usually represents an unspoken siding with someone...about something you dont want verbalized.

Refs shouldn't be "winking" at any player during a game...it implies favoritism.

Eleazar 11-20-2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13906637)
Or, Peters was trying to help Mahomes by getting a Rams player off of Mahomes and then told him he was helping him and going to get him up - which is what Mahomes said. Why don't you trust Mahomes? Why are you calling him a liar?

Obviously, Mahomes is in on the massive conthpirathy to keep the Chiefs down :tinfoil:

ChiTown 11-20-2018 12:32 PM

MUH LEAGUE IS AGIN ME!

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/13...f?v=1522242950

Mecca 11-20-2018 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13906650)
Obviously, Mahomes is in on the massive conthpirathy to keep the Chiefs down :tinfoil:

I don't think Mahomes has much desire to talk shit, he's above doing that. But Marcus Peters history generally would suggest he wasn't being nice.