ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Sanu to Pats... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326165)

Yehoodi 10-23-2019 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14546419)
I don’t. Because I don’t give a flying feces about what other pukes think. This group here has been through massive pain. I doubt there are many here that came after the no punt game. Most longer. We’ve all been through the no punt game, Lived through a decade of Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards and Scott Franchise Killer Pioli. Then the Luck game. Then the Forward Progress Game, then the Dee Ford offsides game. That’s just the young guys here.

So forgive me if I have trouble giving a **** what you think coming off of 2 decades of the GOAT coach, systemic cheating, and coddling by the league. There just isn’t much you can say that I give a **** about.

I am making this posts separately.

Surely there are a lot of Pats fans that have come on board since 2001 either by age or starting following the team at that point. And some of them can get a little cocky. I agree.

But you may be surprised that there are some fans that have been around a lot longer and have a similar fan hood as you stated.

I started watching Boston sports in the early 1970s and if you know any history of the Boston sports teams since 1972 (last year of Bruins won the cup to 2011) to 2001 you will see a similar faith that you posted (absent success of the Celtics but i was not a big basketball fan).

So yes I had a 30 year run from 1972-2001 of hard luck fan hood. So i hear yah 100%

Getting back to trolls, I have seen a few on this board that just post just to cause a stir and that aint cool.

Rasputin 10-23-2019 08:38 AM

Seriously can you ****ing Pats fans go away until the week we play you guys?

We have enough on our hands with worry about the Packers and our backup quarterback playing. So kindly **** the **** off.

tatorhog 10-23-2019 08:44 AM

There are a couple decent Pats fans that are on here, but some of the others can be thrown in the same pot as the Alex nut-huffers.

A story about a Pats fan we encountered at Arrowhead. On the Monday night game a few years ago that we set the noise record and absolutely killed the Pats, we got to help hold the giant flag during pregame. When we got back to our seats, there was a large Pats fan next to my wife. Large in the way that, her meat capes were flowing over the armrest.

Throughout the entire game, I don't think she ever looked up at the actual game. She was tweeting the entire time. So much that she actually brought a spare battery for her phone and changed it out at some point during the game.

My wife, wanting to know what was so interesting looked over at her phone and saw her twitter handle. So we looked after the game.

It was her live tweeting the game. Shit like "I was screaming so loud" or "Gronk says **** you" or other dipshit things like that. But the reality was, that she never made so much as a peep during the game, and really never did anything other than keep her nose in her phone the whole time. It was odd at how uninterested in the actual game she appeared to be.

Which, circling back around, brings me to the point of telling this story. Aside from a couple of good dudes that I've seen on here, she IS the exact same fake sack of shit that some of the others are. When the Pats quit winning, they'll slink off to some other team and pose like lifers and try to flex all over again.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-23-2019 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asterix (Post 14546492)
blah blah blah.
the whining like a bitch of name changing

lcarus 10-23-2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 14545606)
Pathetic there are so many Pat's fans here

They've been coming here in droves since January. They know who's coming for them.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-23-2019 09:10 AM

How pathetic do you have to be to post on another team's board to make yourself feel better. It's a joke.

lcarus 10-23-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 14546532)
Seriously can you ****ing Pats fans go away until the week we play you guys?

We have enough on our hands with worry about the Packers and our backup quarterback playing. So kindly **** the **** off.

Its crazy. You know how many times I have posted another team's message board? Zero. Ive barely even browsed other team's boards. Its one thing having guys like Amnorix who has been here forever and isn't a trolltard idiot, but most of these other clowns....yikes.

BlackOp 10-23-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertWeathers (Post 14546408)
I really don't care.

Just care about getting flags at the best moments...so I can brag on other teams forums.

Fixed

Have you guys thanked Kraft for scheduling the Browns game a week before K. Hunt returns? Or the fact only one game of the first 8 was against a 2018 team with a winning record...you know, because NE are usually slow starters. It takes a good 8 games until they have videos of teams new signals...

RobertWeathers 10-23-2019 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14546582)
Fixed

Have you guys thanked Kraft for scheduling the Browns game a week before K. Hunt returns? Or the fact only one game of the first 8 was against a 2018 team with a winning record...you know, because NE are usually slow starters. It takes a good 8 games until they have videos of teams new signals...

Yep. Everything is manipulated to our advantage. Glad you caught on to that.

BlackOp 10-23-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertWeathers (Post 14546616)

That whole NFL world has caught it for years...you dont find it odd that NE hasn't faced a 2018 playoff team for an entire half a season...after winning a SB?

Of course you dont...

Did the schedule makers think the Giants and Redskins were going to be good...after drafting a QB in the first round?

Rasputin 10-23-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertWeathers (Post 14546616)

The evidence is astounding indeed.

BlackOp 10-23-2019 09:49 AM

It's the second easiest schedule since 1920...a hundred years,

aloyouis 10-23-2019 09:53 AM

Did you folks, by any chance, hear that Sanu was traded to the Pats? Since the only team that appears to be standing in the way of a trip the the SB is the Chiefs (and maybe the Colts now), what are your thoughts? The Pats weakness (ironically and in addition to O-line) is WR. The Chiefs, defense in general.

Why might the Chiefs do to counter?

Hoopsdoc 10-23-2019 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TipRoast (Post 14546333)
Perhaps it's because the other 31 GMs don't have the same view of the Patriots that fan bases do. They see that Belichick will offer value for value, as he did when the Dorsett-Brissett trade was consummated.

So when a deal that is beneficial to both sides comes up, a GM is likely to choose to do it.
Because doing otherwise may not be in the best interests of his team.
And a GM that isn't trying to constantly improve his team isn't doing his job.

BTW, Reid and Belichick are pretty good friends. When Reid was coaching Philadelphia, the Patriots and the Eagles would do a trade with each other every year during the draft. It became a tradition of sorts.
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>

The Dorsett/Brissett trade wasn’t equal value when it was made and it sure as hell isnt now. Dorsett was a Grigson pick and drafted way to high. Brissett was a guy who showed promise even then.

Only a Pats homer would call that trade “even value”.

BlackOp 10-23-2019 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aloyouis (Post 14546664)
Did you folks, by any chance, hear that Sanu was traded to the Pats? Since the only team that appears to be standing in the way of a trip the the SB is the Chiefs (and maybe the Colts now), what are your thoughts? The Pats weakness (ironically and in addition to O-line) is WR. The Chiefs, defense in general.

Why might the Chiefs do to counter?

I look at it as what would be my opinion if KC had landed Sanu...which is "meh". He was serviceable with a top 3 WR across from him...drawing double coverage his entire career (Green/Jones).

His career stats should be better in that situation...probably good for 3-4 catches a game and 350 yards this year. Definitely not worth a 2nd round pick and exhausting your remaining cap.

9 games more to play and no money for injury replacements? Pats couldn't even finish the trade paperwork because they dont have the $$$ available.

If they had landed Sanders...I would be concerned..