ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012 Kansas Football Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253033)

Braincase 12-07-2011 11:14 PM

Better Zenger interview 10 guys too many than 1 guy too few.

Shogun 12-07-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8179548)
Well they do say Marty really wants to get back into coaching.

:)

Well he IS coming off of his first arena bowl trophy or whatever

eazyb81 12-08-2011 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 8179213)
SBN_BillCBill Connelly

RT @fbrumormill: Rumors flying that Kansas could have an interest in Florida OC Charlie Weis.

Well the last morbidly obese coach worked out well.

eazyb81 12-08-2011 07:30 AM

Weis left the Chiefs for Florida to help get his son into coaching, so I guess becoming a head coach wouldn't negatively impact that goal. That said, I seem to remember that the Weis family didn't love living in KC and were happy to move down to Florida.

Saulbadguy 12-08-2011 07:36 AM

He failed at Notre Dame.

Seems like everyone is doing that these days, though.

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-08-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8179984)
He failed at Notre Dame.

Seems like everyone is doing that these days, though.

Would Tim Tebow? Must take into consideration that he's blessed.

eazyb81 12-08-2011 08:07 AM

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/edu/2741749502.html

LMAO

Saul Good 12-08-2011 08:21 AM

Weiss would be a terrible fit for a school that doesn't put football on a pedestal. He doesn't seem like a guy who could deal with a team that averages 34k in attendance.

Lzen 12-08-2011 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8180022)
Weiss would be a terrible fit for a school that doesn't put football on a pedestal. He doesn't seem like a guy who could deal with a team that averages 34k in attendance.

Well that shouldn't be a problem if the team wins. When KU was winning, they were filling the stadium, even against podunk teams.

As for Weiss, I don't like it. From what I'm hearing form ND fans, he was an arrogant jackass while at ND and that turned a lot of folks off, including recruits. Plus, he ignored the defense.

Saul Good 12-08-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8180028)
Well that shouldn't be a problem if the team wins. When KU was winning, they were filling the stadium, even against podunk teams.

False. You sold out your last 2 home games in 2007 and your last 2 home games in 2008.

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-08-2011 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8180092)
False. You sold out your last 2 home games in 2007 and your last 2 home games in 2008.

Gotta love Mizzou fans that know every detail of the KU program. :clap:

Saul Good 12-08-2011 09:16 AM

I've heard that statement parroted over and over, so I decided to look it up. Turns out it wasn't true, and it took about 3 minutes and a computer with internet access to debunk.

Lzen 12-08-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8180129)
I've heard that statement parroted over and over, so I decided to look it up. Turns out it wasn't true, and it took about 3 minutes and a computer with internet access to debunk.

It is not false. I remember reading in LJW about them selling out early season games against podunk teams in 08 and 09. And I saw the pics to prove it. So don't act like you know about KU football. You don't. Like I said, if the team is winning and the outlook is positive, fans will support.

Lzen 12-08-2011 09:24 AM

And another point I can make about attendance. I was at the Texas Tech game this year. Despite the fact that most KU fans were preparing for another long year in the Big 12, there were about 35-40k from what I could see. If we can get that kind of attendance under TG, imagine what a real coach could bring.

Fritz88 12-08-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 8180100)
Gotta love Mizzou fans that know every detail of the KU program. :clap:

Was thinking the same.

Its called obsession.
Posted via Mobile Device

Saul Good 12-08-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8180150)
It is not false. I remember reading in LJW about them selling out early season games against podunk teams in 08 and 09. And I saw the pics to prove it. So don't act like you know about KU football. You don't. Like I said, if the team is winning and the outlook is positive, fans will support.

Take it up with ESPN.com

Pants 12-08-2011 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8180184)
Take it up with ESPN.com

I'd actually like to see those numbers, do you have a link? I remember when I was in school between 2003 and 2007, the stadium looked full when we went to the games.

Saul Good 12-08-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8180207)
I'd actually like to see those numbers, do you have a link? I remember when I was in school between 2003 and 2007, the stadium looked full when we went to the games.

I'm on my mobile so can't link. Espn.com has the schedules and stats for all of the games going back several years.

A lot of the games were 90-95% of capacity, but the staddium only holds like 51k. To me, a sellout is much more impressive than a near sell-out because it implies that even more people would have come but there weren't enough tickets.

Not trying to slam KU by saying that Weiss is used to coaching in football shrines. The guy coached under the Patriots dynasty, Notre Dame, at Arrowhead, and now in the Swamp. For him to coach in front of 47,000 people when its good and 30,000 people (15,000 after halftime) when its bad would be a serious culture shock.

I just don't think he'd be a good fit.

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-08-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8180232)
Not trying to slam KU by saying that Weiss is used to coaching in football shrines. The guy coached under the Patriots dynasty, Notre Dame, at Arrowhead, and now in the Swamp. For him to coach in front of 47,000 people when its good and 30,000 people (15,000 after halftime) when its bad would be a serious culture shock.

I just don't think he'd be a good fit.

Sure you were. That is your #1 reason behind every post in this thread.

Reerun_KC 12-08-2011 09:55 AM

Why is he even in this thread?

And why do they "care" so much about KU?

Saul Good 12-08-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 8180240)
Sure you were. That is your #1 reason behind every post in this thread.

Bullshit. If somebody rips Mizzou, I rip them back. Otherwise, I haven't been taking shots. Saying that Weiss isn't a good fit isn't a slam at KU. Stop trying to be the victim. It doesn't suit you.

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-08-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8180259)

And why do they "care" so much about KU?

because he gets great enjoyment from it.

Pants 12-08-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8180259)

Because he wants to be? Who cares. This isn't a thread for KU fans only, LOL.

Reerun_KC 12-08-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8180288)
Because he wants to be? Who cares. This isn't a thread for KU fans only, LOL.

:huh:

Oh its not?

Bambi 12-08-2011 10:09 AM

Let Saul keep posting. He's good fodder for when me and my KU friends are hanging out at the tailgate enjoying our wine and cheese plates.

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-08-2011 10:44 AM

TheShiver is reporting Weis to KU in the next 24 hours. Not sure what to think if true.

mikeyis4dcats. 12-08-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 8180383)
TheShiver is reporting Weis to KU in the next 24 hours. Not sure what to think if true.

I know what to think.

LMAO :)

Pants 12-08-2011 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 8180383)

What a ****ing nightmare. I hope they're wrong and I bet they are.

Saul Good 12-08-2011 10:49 AM

Wave the pleat

the Talking Can 12-08-2011 10:49 AM

yeah, Weis to ku is picking up steam

weird hire if true...

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-08-2011 10:50 AM

Weis Lovers did Will Muschamp run him off too?

Buehler445 12-08-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 8180388)
I know what to think.

LMAO :)

That's about what I am thinking.

Saulbadguy 12-08-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8180397)
Wave the pleat

LMAO

Pants 12-08-2011 10:53 AM

Weis couldn't win in college with some of the best recruits in the country. I'm praying this isn't true.

Saulbadguy 12-08-2011 10:53 AM

If it is true, he's not a terrible hire. He's a much better coach than Gill, but it doesn't seem to be a long term hire.

Pants 12-08-2011 10:54 AM

I just don't understand why Weis would want to come to KU to begin with? This just seems so bizarre.

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-08-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8180417)
I just don't understand why Weis would want to come to KU to begin with? This just seems so bizarre.

Exactly.

Saul Good 12-08-2011 10:57 AM

Maybe Memorial Stadium looked full because Mangino was so large thus prompting Zenger to get another rotund coach.

Speaking of Zenger, I thought he was a ninja. Where are these rumors originating?

Pants 12-08-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8180424)
Maybe Memorial Stadium looked full because Mangino was so large thus prompting Zenger to get another rotund coach.

Speaking of Zenger, I thought he was a ninja. Where are these rumors originating?

Matt Scott from the Shiver. The same guy who was the first to claim Harbaugh, IIRC.

Buehler445 12-08-2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Throwing shit against the wall is my guess.

Saulbadguy 12-08-2011 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8180428)
Matt Scott from the Shiver. The same guy who was the first to claim Harbaugh, IIRC.

A complete dumbass.

Mr. Plow 12-08-2011 11:05 AM

Weis, huh? Seems weird to me.

Buehler445 12-08-2011 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8180462)
Weis, huh? Seems weird to me.

I wouldn't count on it just yet.

This is number 456,873,564,129,115 that has been suggested in the thread, and probably the most unlikely (at least in my mind).

evenfall 12-08-2011 11:10 AM

OC at Florida is a better job than HC at Kansas. IMO

Bambi 12-08-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Going to a Kansas Football game is about a much larger experience than sitting on steel bleachers.

Now everyone else in football has finally caught up to this.

Just look at Arrowhead.

Lzen 12-08-2011 11:14 AM

http://www2.kusports.com/weblogs/tal...-137-am-what-/

1:43 a.m. Update:
Charlie Weis.

Just the name makes your ears perk up a little more and holds your attention a little longer.

How long? Maybe just a night. Maybe 24 hours. Maybe for the length of whatever kind of contract he'd be willing to sign at KU.

We've reached that point in the search to find KU's next head football coach. Call it crazy. Call it delirium. I know fans of Kansas State, Missouri and probably every other college football program in the country certainly will. But that's OK, because, at least for now, it may actually be an option for KU athletic director Sheahon Zenger and the Jayhawks.

Weis, 55, currently is finishing up his first season as offensive coordinator at Florida. In 2010, Weis held the same position with the NFL's Kansas City Chiefs -- which at least lends some credence to the talk that he may be interested in coming to KU -- and helped KC reach the playoffs.

He left, abruptly, because of a desire to be closer to his son at UF and his family. Now, sources have told the Journal-World that Weis has talked with Zenger in recent days. Whether that was as an actual candidate for the job or more of a consultant remains to be revealed. But the mere thought that this four-time Super Bowl champion who spent five seasons as the head coach at Notre Dame (35-27 from 2005-09) would even be talking to anyone at KU about football is reason enough to pay attention.

There are a lot of things about Weis coming to KU that make no sense.

While at Notre Dame, where he struggled to win big but still guided the Irish to 3 bowls in 5 seasons, those who spent time around him said Weis, a 15-year veteran of the NFL sidelines, didn't take to the grind of recruiting, disliked even more the public appearances and donor functions and was more concerned about coaching the X's and O's of the game than running a program. Scary thought for a program like KU, which currently is in desperate need of a guy who can do it all. And do it well.

In addition, it would not be right to blog about Weis coming to Kansas without saying that the idea of him taking on the enormous gamble of trying to win at KU seems at least a little odd.

As for why he might consider it... Who knows? Maybe the challenge appeals to him. Win here and he's a legend. Maybe he believes in and likes Zenger. Maybe he wants to try to redeem himself for the 5 years in South Bend, Ind., and believes he can do better in the college game.

And maybe he doesn't. Again, our sources are simply telling us that Weis has talked with Zenger. To what extent and what was discussed is unknown at this time.

What is known is that after 10 days of waiting, wondering, worrying and hand-wringing, if Zenger ends this search by announcing Weis as KU's replacement for Turner Gill, KU fans are likely to party like it's 2007 and shouts of "Mike Who?" will be heard across campus.

Long, lonnnnnggg, way to go before we're there. And until anything more concrete emerges, you have to assume that KU hiring a guy like Auburn offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn, Jacksonville OC Dirk Koetter or La. Tech head coach Sonny Dykes is much more likely.

But you never know what could happen. Especially with this search.
On to Day 11. Could be another crazy day.

Stay tuned...

http://media.lawrence.com/img/profil...259827222aab62 Posted by Matt Tait December 8, 2011 at 1:38 a.m.
Coaching Search 2011: Day 11, 10:42 a.m. - What to make of the Charlie Weis to KU rumors...

http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos...b13517ef7e2ccfsportsnotredame.jpg

10:42 a.m. Update:
Spent most of the morning trying to track down this Charlie Weis situation and information is tough to come by. A few different sources have said that Weis is absolutely a legit candidate for Kansas, but whether he's the guy KU is going to hire or not remains up in the air.

Football Rumor Mill continues to push updates on Auburn offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn, with the latest update from them saying that Malzahn has emerged as the leader. This is very possible.

Evidently, so is Weis. What a crazy turn of events this search has taken. All signs continue to point to a Friday press conference to introduce the new coach and a Saturday introduction at the KU-Ohio State men's basketball game.

Here's something to think about, if it is Weis, can you imagine the coaching staff he could put together? I don't know about you, but I think there could be some pretty impressive and surprising names there, too.

While we wait for more info on Weis and the search, here's a video of Weis talking about moving from Kansas City to Florida after the 2010 NFL season.

Florida Gators' Charlie Weis talks about move, Super Bowl rings by dtyson13

Stay tuned...

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-08-2011 11:18 AM

fbrumormillFootball Rumor Mill

Auburn OC Gus Malzahn likely headed to Kansas (VIP) http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42...-job-6084237/1

Lzen 12-08-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 8180494)
fbrumormillFootball Rumor Mill

Auburn OC Gus Malzahn likely headed to Kansas (VIP) http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42...-job-6084237/1

At this point, Malzahn sounds like a much better option that Weiss (if that's even a serious candidate).

Kyle DeLexus 12-08-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8180479)
Going to a Kansas Football game is about a much larger experience than sitting on steel bleachers.

Just look at Arrowhead.

What is this?

During most of my years at KU, going to a Kansas Football game was about getting drunk in the morning and then most of the fans leaving at half because they were starting to sober up and Kansas was losing again. It wasn't exactly a football fanatic fanbase. There was one time me and my friends were part of maybe 100 or so students left in the student section in the 4th qtr.

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-08-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenfall (Post 8180476)
OC at Florida is a better job than HC at Kansas. IMO

unfortunately, at this point I'd have to agree.

Buehler445 12-08-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8180485)
What a crazy turn of events this search has taken.

No. It really hasn't. Nothing has come out of Lawrence so people are making shit up and everybody is taking it as reality.

However, if they get it wrapped up by Saturday I'd be happy.

Brock 12-08-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Just look at Arrowhead.

LMAO

Lzen 12-08-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 8180505)
No. It really hasn't. Nothing has come out of Lawrence so people are making shit up and everybody is taking it as reality.

However, if they get it wrapped up by Saturday I'd be happy.

I think that's what is driving me crazy about this whole thing. Reminds me of 2 years ago when all the talk on the sports radio and other places were about Harbaugh supposedly being the new KU coach. Then the disappointment in finding out it wasn't him and instead we got Gill. Admittedly, I wasn't too negative on Gill when he was hired. But I was lukewarm, at best, on that hire.

Lzen 12-08-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8180506)
LMAO

Yeah, Wicked is the ultra homer.

evenfall 12-08-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 8180504)
unfortunately, at this point I'd have to agree.

I say that not as a rival fan, I just think that Weis can sit in the booth there and print money for himself. Running the offense on a team like that would carry little risk to his reputation or career aspirations, whatever they might be.

He failed at Notre Dame with a lot of things working in his favor, trying the same thing at Kansas would be very hard to figure out.

KU needs either a coordinator from a big program who hasn't been able to get a HC job yet or a HC from a small school that is on the way up.

Bearcat 12-08-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Long, lonnnnnggg, way to go before we're there. And until anything more concrete emerges, you have to assume that KU hiring a guy like Auburn offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn, Jacksonville OC Dirk Koetter or La. Tech head coach Sonny Dykes is much more likely. But you never know what could happen. Especially with this search.

All signs continue to point to a Friday press conference to introduce the new coach and a Saturday introduction at the KU-Ohio State men's basketball game.

It'll be a while..... or maybe tomorrow.

They still might be narrowing it down to one of 10 people, but KU BB does have a game this weekend...

Buehler445 12-08-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8180511)
I think that's what is driving me crazy about this whole thing. Reminds me of 2 years ago when all the talk on the sports radio and other places were about Harbaugh supposedly being the new KU coach. Then the disappointment in finding out it wasn't him and instead we got Gill. Admittedly, I wasn't too negative on Gill when he was hired. But I was lukewarm, at best, on that hire.

That's why I'm not putting any credence on much of anything. And that's probably why the university is so damn tight lipped. I'm trying to take it all with a grain of salt until we know something.

Bambi 12-08-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8180514)
Yeah, Wicked is the ultra homer.

It's all good. I like my space. I hate having to touch other people when sitting at a football game. gross

teedubya 12-08-2011 11:31 AM

If we wanted a fat man that is hard to get along with, should have kept the Manginosaurus.

I'm on Team Malzahn.

Lzen 12-08-2011 11:46 AM

11:34 a.m. Update:
For those who have yet to purchase their Charlie Weis bobble head dolls and may still be wondering about Gus Malzahn's role in all of this, a couple of folks who cover the team down in Auburn have told me that the word down there is that Malzahn is a leading candidate for the KU job.
That's not really a surprise. Malzahn's been in it for the past several days. One guy down there told me that some folks at Auburn expect Malzahn to know his status with Kansas by Friday.
Just because he's A leading candidate doesn't mean that he's THE leading candidate.
But I'd be careful about getting too wrapped up in the Weis rumors. It could very easily be either one of these guys.
And, heck, the way this thing's gone, it could still be somebody else entirely.
Our own Tom Keegan just penned this column saying that Dave Doeren could still be in the mix.
http://media.lawrence.com/img/croppe...6be659a7b8b536Gus Malzahn? More likely Northern Illinois coach Dave Doeren by Tom Keegan KUsports.com
Either way, I'm still confident that it'll be done very soon. Likely Friday, with word about who the guy is possibly coming out sometime today or tonight.
Stay tuned...

Fritz88 12-08-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8180562)

11:34 a.m. Update:
For those who have yet to purchase their Charlie Weis bobble head dolls and may still be wondering about Gus Malzahn's role in all of this, a couple of folks who cover the team down in Auburn have told me that the word down there is that Malzahn is a leading candidate for the KU job.
That's not really a surprise. Malzahn's been in it for the past several days. One guy down there told me that some folks at Auburn expect Malzahn to know his status with Kansas by Friday.
Just because he's A leading candidate doesn't mean that he's THE leading candidate.
But I'd be careful about getting too wrapped up in the Weis rumors. It could very easily be either one of these guys.
And, heck, the way this thing's gone, it could still be somebody else entirely.
Our own Tom Keegan just penned this column saying that Dave Doeren could still be in the mix.
http://media.lawrence.com/img/croppe...6be659a7b8b536Gus Malzahn? More likely Northern Illinois coach Dave Doeren by Tom Keegan KUsports.com
Either way, I'm still confident that it'll be done very soon. Likely Friday, with word about who the guy is possibly coming out sometime today or tonight.
Stay tuned...

I don't want him but I guess he's the only thing we have.

IIRC, he has no HC experience at the BCS level and Zenger had said that he's only considering people with past BCS head coaching under their belt.

Either Gus rumor is BS or Zenger really ran out of options.

Both are possible.

Pants 12-08-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 8180571)
IIRC, he has no HC experience at the BCS level and Zenger had said that he's only considering people with past BCS head coaching under their belt.

I don't remember hearing that. I would much rather have Gus than Charley, though.

Saul Good 12-08-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Just look at Arrowhead.

Now that you mention it, the Club Level at Arrowhead does bear a striking resemblance to Memorial Stadium after halftime.

Saul Good 12-08-2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8180573)
I don't remember hearing that. I would much rather have Gus than Charley, though.

I agree.

shorman22 12-08-2011 12:15 PM

Bring on Gus!

Fritz88 12-08-2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8180573)

I agree but I think its been reported that Z wants people with BCS HC experience.
Posted via Mobile Device

teedubya 12-08-2011 01:27 PM

#teammalzahn

Braincase 12-08-2011 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8180901)
#teammalzahn

I'm on team #Ihavenoideawtfisgoingon.

the Talking Can 12-08-2011 03:52 PM

weis w/ leavitt as DC is latest rumor

teedubya 12-08-2011 03:59 PM

#teamFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Titty Meat 12-08-2011 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8181376)
weis w/ leavitt as DC is latest rumor

No way Charlie left KC to be with his family!

Saulbadguy 12-08-2011 04:13 PM

lol

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-08-2011 04:14 PM

Weis it is.

Edit: Here is the KUathletics announcement

http://www.kuathletics.com/sports/m-...120811aad.html

Pants 12-08-2011 04:15 PM

FML

Jerm 12-08-2011 04:16 PM

Damn...Weis leaving Florida already?

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of Muschamp.

F's their recruiting too.

Saulbadguy 12-08-2011 04:18 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahaggagahgaaghsbbxbwhhd

ChiTown 12-08-2011 04:20 PM

I think it's a good, safe, name hire. Obviously, SZ didn't do this without the blessing of the big ku donors. It will rally the troops, keep the money coming in, and CW will get you back to bowling. He's not Buddah, but he's not Radio Gill either.

Bump 12-08-2011 04:21 PM

he seems to be a job hopper, but I'm pretty stoked nevertheless!!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!

DJ's left nut 12-08-2011 04:21 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Way to go, AD Ninja! Kung-fu chop, mother****ers. You've just been Zengered.

I needed some good news today. Oh yeah, that helps a little bit.

Saul Good 12-08-2011 04:25 PM

KU hires a coach who took Notre Dame from BCS bowl one year to 3-9 the next and ****s up the offense/recruiting of Mizzou's biggest competitor on the SEC East on one fell swoop.