ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

BigChiefFan 10-08-2012 12:43 PM

I love how these players can surmize what people were booing. Ever think people could be booing the Ravens for taking the cheap shot? Nah-there's story line in that. This entire story is a charade attempting to hide what is evident...the team sucks ass.

NJChiefsFan 10-08-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8992210)
Antonio Pierce: Never seen anything like this before, even in Philly.

What an idiot he is. Philly booed both Noah and Irvin. That took about 2.4 seconds worth or research.

DeezNutz 10-08-2012 12:49 PM

Mellinger did a nice job of explaining that the situation is being overblown. Added context for the fact that Quinn was entering at the same time.

Reporter from ATL ended the segment by tactfully blasting the hyperbole and hypocrisy of "outrage," noting how a much worse incident occurred in OAK in 1980, when the QB at the time broke his leg, triggering the start of the Plunkett run.

the Talking Can 10-08-2012 12:49 PM

we're worse than rapists who eat too many processed foods...

BigRock 10-08-2012 12:50 PM

Sam was clear that it was a small minority, but still shamed the people who did it.

Joel Thorman from AP was a bit harsher, saying he was talking to people in the press box about the cheers.

As mentioned, the Ravens announcers discussed it on their broadcast.

I imagine this story will fade by tomorrow, but no apologies or retractions will be coming. And probably deservedly so, because there does seem to be something to it, small minority though it was.

teedubya 10-08-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8991969)
The hand of Dr. Evil is at work here. Of that, there can be no doubt.

Clark must choose; it's the fans or Pioli.

As for the whole notion of "forgetting" and "moving on" ... not this cowboy.

I shall never forget what has happened here and will continue the fight until the last tweet is twat.

FAX

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Clark must choose; it's the fans or Pioli. If Clark renews Pioli's contract, prepare for 1980's crowds @<a href="https://twitter.com/kcchiefs">kcchiefs</a>. Pass it on @<a href="https://twitter.com/voiceofthefan">voiceofthefan</a></p>&mdash; SaveOurChiefs (@SaveOurChiefs) <a href="https://twitter.com/SaveOurChiefs/status/255385527036039168" data-datetime="2012-10-08T19:13:49+00:00">October 8, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

kysirsoze 10-08-2012 01:16 PM

I tweeted Scott Van Pelt telling him he should at least watch the tape before blasting KC fans and he admitted he hadn't watched it. He responded saying he was going off Winston's comments and "other people's insights".

Cool that he bothered to respond, but pretty lazy not to even watch the freaking tape.

DeezNutz 10-08-2012 01:16 PM

RAC discussing Cassel's injury as if it could potentially be very serious.

My read: distinct possibility that Cassel lands on IR, only to return next season.

kysirsoze 10-08-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8992329)

My read: distinct possibility that Cassel lands on IR, only to return next season.

And Quinn does just enough to keep the Chiefs out of the QB sweepstakes.

BigChiefFan 10-08-2012 01:18 PM

13 turnovers in 5 games and this bitch is concerned about a few fans?

htismaqe 10-08-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8992329)

:shake:

Armyofme 10-08-2012 02:21 PM

I was at the game and I'll admit, in the heat of the moment, I cheered.

My Dad and I were standing, cheering the play when I realized he was down. I tapped my Dad and yelled "Cassel is down!, Cassel is down!". I continued clapping, then yelled "C'mon Brady, show us how to play quarterback!... C'mon Brady!"... Dad doing the "Woohoo!" thing... I looked around and noticed almost everyone around us sitting down, with several people staring at us. That's when I realized, oops, that might have been a bit insensitive. Feeling guilty, I sat down and cheered when he got up.

I guess my point is that while there were a few cheers for him going down, I think a majority of the people took the more "classy" approach.

vailpass 10-08-2012 02:26 PM

Without commenting on the fan's booing one way or the other:

I heard Winston's comments on radio this morning. It's only right for a team mate to back up another team mate, especially OL for QB. But then he went on and on and on. At one point I was thought he was going to go T.O. and get all weepy "that's my quarterback". He kept saying "you fans that booed, you disgust me."

"He's a human being." No, he's a football player. If a regular person fell down on the street 99% of those people would not have cheered.
"So what if he's not the best quarterback?" That would be fine if you were talking about a flag game at the company picnic. You aren't.
You are paid millions to play and entertain, not to tell fans what you think they should think, feel, do. Not just Winston, all pro athletes. Hate the citizens all you want but keep that talk to yourself in the gladiator room.

siberian khatru 10-08-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 8992327)
I tweeted Scott Van Pelt telling him he should at least watch the tape before blasting KC fans and he admitted he hadn't watched it. He responded saying he was going off Winston's comments and "other people's insights".

Cool that he bothered to respond, but pretty lazy not to even watch the freaking tape.

Par for the course.

Imon Yourside 10-08-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8992572)
Without commenting on the fan's booing one way or the other:

I heard Winston's comments on radio this morning. It's only right for a team mate to back up another team mate, especially OL for QB. But then he went on and on and on. At one point I was thought he was going to go T.O. and get all weepy "that's my quarterback". He kept saying "you fans that booed, you disgust me."

"He's a human being." No, he's a football player. If a regular person fell down on the street 99% of those people would not have cheered.
"So what if he's not the best quarterback?" That would be fine if you were talking about a flag game at the company picnic. You aren't.
You are paid millions to play and entertain, not to tell fans what you think they should think, feel, do. Not just Winston, all pro athletes. Hate the citizens all you want but keep that talk to yourself in the gladiator room.

First Shannon Sharpe and now you, is Elway next?

vailpass 10-08-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8992587)
First Shannon Sharpe and now you, is Elway next?

?

Imon Yourside 10-08-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8992628)
?

We're not supposed to agree with you as a donkey fan, hurry up and take Winstons side. I guess you missed the other thread.

FloridaMan88 10-08-2012 02:42 PM

I am still waiting for Eric Winston to apologize to the fans for his team's 1-4 start, including laying down against San Diego.

Where is the apology Eric?

We are still waiting you epic pile of shit.

Micjones 10-08-2012 02:44 PM

Cheering for an injury is despicable. It's a game.

Imon Yourside 10-08-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8992641)

:banghead:

Tribal Warfare 10-08-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8992025)
http://videos.kansascity.com/vmix_ho...nger&sort=NULL

Rich Baldinger defending us, make this shit viral gentlemen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8992641)

Late to the party, it's also reported that the fans were cheering for the Draughns 15 yard 1st down catch and run and not the Cassel injury that's been circulating.

Micjones 10-08-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8992648)
Late to the party, it's also reported that the fans were cheering for the Draughns 15 yard 1st down catch and run and not the Cassel injury that's been circulating.

I saw people cheering the injury on my news feed (Facebook).
Is it so hard a few people in the fans did the same?

Tribal Warfare 10-08-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8992651)
I saw people cheering the injury on my news feed (Facebook).
Is it so hard a few people in the fans did the same?

Of course there are faceless assholes who would do that, but reports from the fans at the game said they were cheering for the 1st down run but coincidentally Cassel was injured on the very same play.

Imon Yourside 10-08-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8992661)
Of course there are faceless assholes who would do that, but reports from the fans at the game said they were cheering for the 1st down run but coincidentally Cassel was injured on the very same play.

As well as Bowe giving the raise the roof sign towards the end of the play!

Micjones 10-08-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8992661)

I'm going to guess there was a little of both.
That's impossible to prove. I think it's a safe guess that a few assholes peppered into the crowd rooted for a horrible football player being injured. Not for the sake of being injured, but so he'll be replaced. Which is equally despicable in my book.

Imon Yourside 10-08-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8992668)
That's impossible to prove. I think it's a safe guess that a few assholes peppered into the crowd rooted for a horrible football player being injured. Not for the sake of being injured, but so he'll be replaced. Which is equally despicable in my book.

The assholes exist for every team too.

ToxSocks 10-08-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

A few fans does not = the majority, so Winston and everyone who is blasting the Chief fan base can go suck a ****ing cock.

DeezNutz 10-08-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

I don't give a shit what a select number of fans did. What I do care about is that the GM is a ****ing moron who is in love with a shitty QB and keeps stuffing him down our collective throat.

That's what's really despicable in all of this. Cassel should never have been on the field at that point in the game anyway. But, hey, close loss!

journeyscarab 10-08-2012 03:00 PM

Winston is doubling down on 810.

Imon Yourside 10-08-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by journeyscarab (Post 8992692)

He cowardly backtracked but did not apologize from what I understand.

vailpass 10-08-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8992635)
We're not supposed to agree with you as a donkey fan, hurry up and take Winstons side. I guess you missed the other thread.

Sorry, I'm slow on the uptake.

Micjones 10-08-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8992680)
A few fans does not = the majority, so Winston and everyone who is blasting the Chief fan base can go suck a ****ing cock.

Of course not. Winston should never let that fall out of his mouth.
You never blame 70,000 for the acts of a select few.

Micjones 10-08-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8992675)
The assholes exist for every team too.

Of course they do. I'm not singling Chiefs fans out.

Micjones 10-08-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8992684)
I don't give a shit what a select number of fans did. What I do care about is that the GM is a ****ing moron who is in love with a shitty QB and keeps stuffing him down our collective throat.

That's what's really despicable in all of this. Cassel should never have been on the field at that point in the game anyway. But, hey, close loss!

Both can be despicable. It's not like you have to choose one or the other.
That's precisely what tomorrow's article on Arrowhead Addict will be about though.

DJ's left nut 10-08-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by journeyscarab (Post 8992692)

Not really.

He backpedaled quite a bit there. He also tried to cover his own ass a little by saying "I thought my comments were clear last night" before 'clarifying' that he meant there weren't many people cheering it but it was those people he was pissed at.

He shot off and in hindsight realized he was wrong, IMO. At the same time, he doesn't have the stones to admit it and apologize for essentially getting the entire KC Chiefs fanbase barbecued for a news cycle.

**** him - he's a non-entity to me at this point He was flat-ass wrong in his initial comments and all he's done to walk it back a bit is the tried and true method of celebrity apologies: "I was misquoted..."

Dick.

KCUnited 10-08-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8992703)
Of course not. Winston should never let that fall out of his mouth.
You never blame 70,000 for the acts of a select few.

It didn't fall out of his mouth, he literally took a roll call of media present and threatened to stop providing future interviews if they didn't run his rant.

Beef Supreme 10-08-2012 03:08 PM

Someone should interview Winston and show him the video and ask him where exactly he is talking about where 70k fans cheered for an injury. But that would mean the press actually did their ****ing job, so I suppose that isn't going to happen.

BigMeatballDave 10-08-2012 03:09 PM

ESPN = Drama Queens

They are ****ing milking this.

Fire Me Boy! 10-08-2012 03:11 PM

We need to build off the "WE DESERVE BETTER" brand. JMO.

FAX 10-08-2012 03:12 PM

So now he says he didn't mean the whole 70,000 and he thought he clarified that in his original comments. I guess everyone was too stupid to pick up on that.

I'll tell you right now, I don't like this guy.

If he wants to get into politics or the church so he can stand on a soapbox all day and dictate morality, that's great. Go for it. Meanwhile, he's a freaking football player who's been with the team for all of 5 games ... 5 of the sorriest games in one of the sorriest seasons in the entire sorry-ass history of this sorry-ass franchise.

There are fans in KC who have been born, lived, and died waiting for this pitiful excuse of an organization to accomplish something ... anything ... of note. Yet, they still come out game after game, season after season, year after year to spend their money and faithfully cheer on these players and coaches as though they were family.

This asswipe rolls into town and tells them they're doing it wrong?

Blow it out your ass, Winston.

FAX

TheGreatCassholio 10-08-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8992731)
So now he says he didn't mean the whole 70,000 and he thought he clarified that in his original comments. I guess everyone was too stupid to pick up on that.

I'll tell you right now, I don't like this guy.

If he wants to get into politics or the church so he can stand on a soapbox all day and dictate morality, that's great. Go for it. Meanwhile, he's a freaking football player who's been with the team for all of 5 games ... 5 of the sorriest games in one of the sorriest seasons in the entire sorry-ass history of this sorry-ass franchise.

There are fans in KC who have been born, lived, and died waiting for this pitiful excuse of an organization to accomplish something ... anything ... of note. Yet, they still come out game after game, season after season, year after year to spend their money and faithfully cheer on these players and coaches as though they were family.

This asswipe rolls into town and tells them they're doing it wrong?

Blow it out your ass, Winston.

FAX

:bravo:

Frazod 10-08-2012 03:15 PM

Yeah, I don't think there's going to be run on Winston jerseys anytime soon. And hopefully this ****ing prick will be gone sooner rather than later.

Beef Supreme 10-08-2012 03:15 PM

He didn't mean the whole 70k....even though that's what he ****ing led with.

DJ's left nut 10-08-2012 03:17 PM

Yup. Fist yourself, Eric.

But do it in a way that is soothing for Eric Winston: Human Being. Afterall, I truly care about and value the man inside the uniform...that just told 70,000 people that there were disgusting...er, wait, 7,000 or maybe 700 - ****, he doesn't know.

But I'm sure he wishes them well...however many of them he made a point to slander.

RealSNR 10-08-2012 03:17 PM

The panelists on Around The Horn were quite fair. Said they couldn't tell if there was cheering. They all believed the crowd was silent when Cassel was down, then when he got up they cheered, then further cheered when Brady Quinn came on the field.

htismaqe 10-08-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8992701)
He cowardly backtracked but did not apologize from what I understand.

He said he was wrong to paint the entire crowed with the same brush.

Then he said it could have been 7000 or 700, he didn't really know how many it was.

And then he said that he meant every word of it and it's despicable.

He also said he has received an outpouring of support and doesn't at all regret what he said.

Reaper16 10-08-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8992745)
The panelists on Around The Horn were quite fair. Said they couldn't tell if there was cheering. They all believed the crowd was silent when Cassel was down, then when he got up they cheered, then further cheered when Brady Quinn came on the field.

It's definitely a problem when the media's voice of reason is Woody Paige.

htismaqe 10-08-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 8992712)
It didn't fall out of his mouth, he literally took a roll call of media present and threatened to stop providing future interviews if they didn't run his rant.

This.

He opened the interview by angrily making sure EVERY local media outlet was present. He then proceeded to tell them that if they didn't air/print the interview he would never speak to them again.

RealSNR 10-08-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 8992751)
It's definitely a problem when the media's voice of reason is Woody Paige.

Welcome to the Age Of Tebow in sports journalism

Molitoth 10-08-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

He also said he has received an outpouring of support and doesn't at all regret what he said.
Not surprised, a bunch of our moronic fan base still thinks Cassel is a pro bowl caliber NFL QB and that we need to upgrade our O-line and WR's.

BigMeatballDave 10-08-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8992749)

Most of that coming from Arrowhead Pride, I'm sure.

DJ's left nut 10-08-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Michael Wilbon will have a great opportunity to insult fans and kiss more athlete ass over this thing.

He'll no doubt drop a name or two right before pulling things directly from his rectum as he blasts not only the Arrowhead crowd but humanity in general, American consumerism and barbecue.

Michael Wilbon is an asshole.

Papi 10-08-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Bill Plashke knows our fans. Somebody been emailing him??? LMAO

Reaper16 10-08-2012 03:21 PM

After all of this obviously orchestrated media barrage by Scott Pioli I can safely say that I've never hated a public figure more than I hate him.

This making-the-fans-the-bad-guy tactic, while effective so far, is just about the most shameful thing that a U.S. sports franchise has ever done.

kcpasco 10-08-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8992757)
Not surprised, a bunch of our moronic fan base still thinks Cassel is a pro bowl caliber NFL QB and that we need to upgrade our O-line and WR's.

Don't ever go to the Chiefs Facebook page.
My God it's like walking into a reerun convention

ToxSocks 10-08-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 8992771)
After all of this obviously orchestrated media barrage by Scott Pioli I can safely say that I've never hated a public figure more than I hate him.

This making-the-fans-the-bad-guy tactic, while effective so far, is just about the most shameful thing that a U.S. sports franchise has ever done.

LMAO

WTF does this have to do with Pioli? Winston opened his mouth and the media ran with it just like they do with any other hint of drama they can pick up on.

Reaper16 10-08-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8992779)
LMAO

WTF does this have to do with Pioli? Winston opened his mouth and the media ran with it just like they do with any other hint of drama they can pick up on.

It's documented how Pioli influences the national media. Don't be naive.

Tribal Warfare 10-08-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 8992771)

Pioli is a little bitch plain and simple

Molitoth 10-08-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 8992773)
Don't ever go to the Chiefs Facebook page.
My God it's like walking into a reerun convention

They have been invading Chiefsplanet as of late also.
There are even some oldschoolers here that are blind as well... which is really sad considering the people that know football point everything out to them in great detail.... gif'd up, Declaration, etc.

FAX 10-08-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8992779)
LMAO

It couldn't be more transparent, Mr. Detoxing. It became obvious last night ...

Winston is a Pioli shill.

FAX

scho63 10-08-2012 03:39 PM

You know what's really funny about this....Eric Winston has played a total of five (5) fucking games with KC and he is now their spokesman????

Give me a fucking break!

I've been here for 42 mother fucking years worshiping this team, 13 years before Winston was even born.

Take a seat buddy and wait your turn!!!!

:BS:

notorious 10-08-2012 03:39 PM

Give Van Pelt credit. He was very level-headed on his take, just like he always is.

He is the only guy that I can listen to without shaking my head on ESPN.

ESPN is still pushing, but some of the guys are starting to figure out that Winston let his emotion cloud his judgement. The backtracking started building slowly throughout the day. LMAO

ToxSocks 10-08-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 8992783)
It's documented how Pioli influences the national media. Don't be naive.

I understand all the Pioli hate, but not putting my tin foil hat on and believing that Pioli is instigating a fight with the fans doesn't make me naive.

The National Media would've picked this up and ran with it regardless. They crave drama. Sensationalism. It's what they do.

ToxSocks 10-08-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8992809)

FAX

Winston is vocal. Always has been. No, i don't think Pioli put him up to the task.

DJ's left nut 10-08-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8992829)
Give Van Pelt credit. He was very level-headed on his take, just like he always is.

He is the only guy that I can listen to without shaking my head on ESPN.

ESPN is still pushing, but some of the guys are starting to figure out that Winston let his emotion cloud his judgement. The backtracking started building slowly throughout the day. LMAO

People that are more Twitter savvy than I should really try to get to Mike and Mike on this one.

Those 2 ****sticks really put us on the defensive this morning and it got worse from there.

Someone should get them that clip and ask them to review it. Then the immortal words of Michael Corleone should be particularly apt: "I hope JimNasium will have the decency to clear [our] name with the same publicity with which JimNasium have besmirched it.”

Chiefs fans got absolutely screwed in this deal. Decades of unwavering support for this shit-sandwich and suddenly we're the poster children for unruly fans.

That's just unbelievable and I'm hopeful that some of these bloviating sows will at least have the good graces to own up to it tomorrow.

DJ's left nut 10-08-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8992848)
Winston is vocal. Always has been. No, i don't think Pioli put him up to the task.

Nor do I.

But you can bet your ass that Pioli was on the phone trying to push it as well.

Pioli has built up enough connections in this league that it wouldn't have been hard to get KCTV5 to forward that video clip to some people of influence. All he'd have needed was a couple of visible champions to slow the surge and it could've made a huge difference.

Instead we just keep getting torched because nobody in this organization has done shit to quell the national squawking. Afterall, if you quiet the noise, the story again becomes the ineffectiveness of your hand-picked QB.

Can't have that...

stevenidol 10-08-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8992809)

FAX

It also shows by the Chiefs PR staff doing absolutely nothing to get in front of this story and try to do some damage control or even spin it in their favor. They are letting a story about their fans being callous, bloodthirsty people run endlessly on ESPN and other national media outlets without any rebuttable.

This proves what an utter trainwreck the organization is from the very top to rock bottom.

FAX 10-08-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8992845)
I understand all the Pioli hate, but not putting my tin foil hat on and believing that Pioli is instigating a fight with the fans doesn't make me naive.

The National Media would've picked this up and ran with it regardless. They crave drama. Sensationalism. It's what they do.

Dots, my friend. Dots.

As a scientist, explorer, and occasional cartoonist, it is my job to connect them. To wit ...

Dot 1: When encountering a disappointed fan, Chiefs FO suggests said fan get a clue.
Dot 2: Chiefs make clear that said fan has a choice to be a fan ... or not.
Dot 3: Cassel's game day performances tank as does that of the entire team and coaching staff.
Dot 4: Banner announcement goes viral.
Dot 5: Banner activity reported by local & national media.
Dot 6: Pioli is now fully aware of banner activity.
Dot 7: Cassel receives strange phone call during game.
Dot 8: During next series, Cassel receives strange head injury not involving head.
Dot 9: Winston brought in as FA by Pioli.
Dot 10: Winston berates fans while making sure all media outlets get story and agree to run it.
Dot 11: Babb reports that Pioli is certifiable and that Haley had legitimate reasons to feel paranoid.

Okay, there's 10 or so dots (there are more) inexorably leading to the unavoidable conclusion that Pioli feels he and Cassel are under fire. He, therefore, concocts a bizarre plot to get Cassel out of the way without admitting he was wrong about his quarterback (see Dots 7 & 8) and arranges for Winston to throw the entire fan base under the bus (see Dots 9 & 10), thus relieving him of negative public pressure while retaining his image as genius, wonder-worker, Executive Of The Century, and all-around savior to the world.

FAX

Easy 6 10-08-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 8992865)
It also shows by the Chiefs PR staff doing absolutely nothing to get in front of this story and try to do some damage control or even spin it in their favor. They are letting a story about their fans being callous, bloodthirsty people run endlessly on ESPN and other national media outlets without any rebuttable.

This proves what an utter trainwreck the organization is from the very top to rock bottom.

Absolutely, the last sentence is Gospel... this - finally - IS rock bottom.

Titty Meat 10-08-2012 04:34 PM

Danny Parkins is white knighting Wiston

http://www.610sports.com/pages/10108292.php?pid=270599

KChiefer 10-08-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8992889)
Dots, my friend. Dots.

FAX

http://i45.tinypic.com/2cz2arr.jpg

Stink Star.

memyselfI 10-08-2012 05:01 PM

Kimbel Anders just threw Chiefs fans under the bus*. He was at the game. Fox4 interview. Glad he spoke out.

*will be seen as such.

Al Bundy 10-08-2012 05:04 PM

Fox 4 opened with it... sounds like Kimble Anders believes the fans were cheering for the injury. Damn repost.

BigMeatballDave 10-08-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8993119)
Kimbel Anders just threw Chiefs fans under the bus*. He was at the game. Fox4 interview. Glad he spoke out.

*will be seen as such.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8993033)
Trent Green was on 810 on the way home, and said straight up that he and the other 5 guys there at Arrowhead in the booth with him didn't hear cheering for Cassel's injury. He said they heard separate cheering for Charles getting the 1st, Quinn warming up, and the loudest cheer was for Cassel when he left the field on his own feet. He said many people were cheering seeing Quinn warm up, before they really knew Cassel was hurt. He said Winston should clarify, because he was clearly wrong.

:)

Imon Yourside 10-08-2012 05:11 PM

Yes I would value Trents opinion over kimble "Thanks for costing us a trip to the super bowl" Anders. I heard Green on 810 as well and feel he would have been the first to speak out if it were true having been in Cassels shoes(All but the Suck Hard part).

BryanBusby 10-08-2012 05:12 PM

****ing lol

NFLN admits you can't even hear the crowd cheering Cassel getting hurt, but it happened! hurrrr

ILChief 10-08-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8993155)
****ing lol

NFLN admits you can't even hear the crowd cheering Cassel getting hurt, but it happened! hurrrr

whoever that New England douche is just said that Matt Cassel is a champion and they need to get more talent around him. WTF!!!!!! What is a champion of?

Also the other guy said that Cassel may not want to play in KC any more after this incident. LOL, like that is a threat. GTFO yesterday and never come back!!!

BryanBusby 10-08-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 8993169)
whoever that New England douche is just said that Matt Cassel is a champion and they need to get more talent around him. WTF!!!!!! What is a champion of?

Also the other guy said that Cassel may not want to play in KC any more after this incident. LOL, like that is a threat. GTFO yesterday and never come back!!!

Yeah I laughed when Darren Sharper suggested Cassel may not want to play here anymore. I'm sure he's dying to get out of a situation where he's making the most money he'll ever make.

Heath Evans is a huge Patriots cock sucker, so it's obvious he'd white knight Casshole.

Fire Me Boy! 10-08-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8993182)
Yeah I laughed when Darren Sharper suggested Cassel may not want to play here anymore. I'm sure he's dying to get out of a situation where he's making the most money he'll ever make.

Heath Evans is a huge Patriots cock sucker, so it's obvious he'd white knight Casshole.

He's got enough money for his entire family to live comfortably for the rest of their lives. It's not impossible that he'd want out of a situation where a majority of the town wants him tarred and feathered.

ILChief 10-08-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8993185)
He's got enough money for his entire family to live comfortably for the rest of their lives. It's not impossible that he'd want out of a situation where a majority of the town wants him tarred and feathered.

I'm sure he could find volunteers to help him pack