ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Pants 11-22-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8133785)
Bro, spoilers.

Seriously, that sucks you just told me that. I'm sort of mad.

You kind of find out on their first quest. Not too big of a spoiler.

Buck 11-22-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8133792)
You kind of find out on their first quest. Not too big of a spoiler.

Yeah well I haven't done it.

I would have loved to just stumble across that.

Pants 11-22-2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8133793)
Yeah well I haven't done it.

I would have loved to just stumble across that.

Was trying to make you feel better. :(

Setsuna 11-22-2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8133785)
Bro, spoilers.

Seriously, that sucks you just told me that. I'm sort of mad.

That's how I found out. just stumbling across it. I mean you are level 30. I assumed you had done that quest through. Enjoy the scenery and don't level so fast.

Buck 11-22-2011 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8133835)
That's how I found out. just stumbling across it. I mean you are level 30. I assumed you had done that quest through. Enjoy the scenery and don't level so fast.

I don't think you realize how much shit there is in this game....

I've pretty much contained myself to Winterhold, Riften, and Whiterun. I can't help it if I level up that much.

Pants 11-22-2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8133847)
I don't think you realize how much shit there is in this game....

I've pretty much contained myself to Winterhold, Riften, and Whiterun. I can't help it if I level up that much.

I haven't left Whiterun yet, this game really is absolutely massive. I'm only level 15 though.

Also, I'm weary of exploring all these new places I keep discovering thinking I'll eventually have a reason to go there (like for a quest).

Kraus 11-22-2011 06:23 PM

I've been stationed out of Whiterun and have been expanding outward slowly. I'm a level 27 right now. I like taking things at my own pace.

Dave Lane 11-22-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8132606)
Damn...I'm still playing Fable 3!!!

:(

Are you 12? good game if you are Parker :thumb:

drunkie 11-22-2011 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8133612)
LOL never tried that. I will after I get through at least one character. Sounds intense though.

it really doesn't do much. i play on master. 1 shot 90% of the game. taking more hits to kill things doesn't make it harder really. great game but they made it very easy. the quests are all very easy to beat.

Buck 11-22-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8132606)
Damn...I'm still playing Fable 3!!!

:(

...the ****?

Where did you come from?

Setsuna 11-22-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8133917)
it really doesn't do much. i play on master. 1 shot 90% of the game. taking more hits to kill things doesn't make it harder really. great game but they made it very easy. the quests are all very easy to beat.

To each his own. But I feel like you aren't contributing by saying such things when all of us don't care.

Mr. Laz 11-22-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8132780)
That's weird. I killed a dragon, sucked his soul and immediately went to unlock the fire breath Thu'um and it still said I needed dragon souls to unlock it. We'll see what happens after Greybeards, that's my next step.

It says that even if you have a dragon already ... look at the bottom and you will see that it says 'hit R key to unlock'

you have to manually unlock shouts

I guess they figure you might only have 1 dragon soul and 2 shouts. Then you can choose which shout to spend the dragon soul on.

Pants 11-22-2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8133946)
It says that even if you have a dragon already ... look at the bottom and you will see that it says 'hit R key to unlock'

you have to manually unlock shouts

I guess they figure you might only have 1 dragon soul and 2 shouts. Then you can choose which shout to spend the dragon soul on.

Oh OK, maybe I missed it. I thought I went to unlock it and it said I required dragon souls to do so.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8133610)
Also, I am Level 30 (I think, haven't played since they made the patch) and I've never even seen a ****ing horse.

There are stables outside every major city. :spock:

I am obsessed with stealing horses in Elder Scrolls games. It's my FIRST priority.

Pants 11-22-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8133981)
There are stables outside every major city. :spock:

I am obsessed with stealing horses in Elder Scrolls games. It's my FIRST priority.

Some bandits settled in a little cavern right outside of Whiterun and had a horse and a wagon. I obviously rid the society of those scumbags and had a horse all to myself for a while. A ****ing sabercat killed it, though.

I don't want to buy one just because you discover and appreciate so much more shit on foot. I'll get one eventually.

Mr. Laz 11-22-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8133975)
Oh OK, maybe I missed it. I thought I went to unlock it and it said I required dragon souls to do so.

it does ... but then it still has the button down at the bottom to unlock it.

at least it does for me and i have like 5 dragon souls waiting around to unlock the next shout.

Frazod 11-22-2011 07:25 PM

The horses are annoying and stupid. One of the cat people hopped off his horse and attacked me - I promptly dispatched him and took his horse, then it charged off after the first bandits I came across and got greased by two arrows. Stupid ****.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 07:26 PM

Battle of the Peak

Full set

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8134006)
The horses are annoying and stupid. One of the cat people hopped off his horse and attacked me - I promptly dispatched him and took his horse, then it charged off after the first bandits I came across and got greased by two arrows. Stupid ****.

Dark Brotherhood horse is practically immortal.

Pants 11-22-2011 07:30 PM

Ya, they really should have added a way to make you horse stay put.

Mr. Laz 11-22-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8134006)

The only horse i've ever had charge into the middle of a battle i was in with a pack of wolves. My AOE fire attack clipped him and he turned on me so i had to kill him.

stupid beast

Frazod 11-22-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8134022)
Ya, they really should have added a way to make you horse stay put.

Seriously - the damn thing should be able to follow simple commands. Like STAY. I'm fairly sure the real ones can be trained in such a manner.

Pants 11-22-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8134025)
Seriously - the damn thing should be able to follow simple commands. Like STAY. I'm fairly sure the real ones can be trained in such a manner.

The real ones can also be tied to a damn tree. Or maybe just tweak the behavior a little so it won't freaking charge into the thick of things... either way, it was completely avoidable.

Frazod 11-22-2011 07:36 PM

****ing Steam is ****ed up again - I can't log onto the game. I ****ING HATE STEAM 4321

I really should just hard install it, but I don't know if I'll lose my saved games if I do that.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 07:41 PM

You don't even need to use Steam to launch the game. Just double-click the exe from the game folder. (not the launcher)

Frazod 11-22-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8134052)
You don't even need to use Steam to launch the game. Just double-click the exe from the game folder. (not the launcher)

The game folder is empty except for two folders, instal info and mods. No exe file in either one.

Very, very strange. It's like the game isn't there anymore.

Oh **** me.....

Buck 11-22-2011 08:23 PM

Just played for the first time since Saturday.

**** yes. Taking a nice break was refreshing.

I am trying to figure out how to disable the markers and the compass, but I can't get it to work.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8134114)
The game folder is empty except for two folders, instal info and mods. No exe file in either one.

Very, very strange. It's like the game isn't there anymore.

Oh **** me.....

:spock:

Here's where my .exe is located:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim

You want TESV.exe

Buck 11-22-2011 08:34 PM

Okay, finally figured out how to turn off the compass. It's awesome. It sort of sucked knowing that something was near you that you haven't discovered yet. It's cool to discover it on your own.

Basically this is what it looks like. Its fun for exploring.

http://i.imgur.com/6PsbU.jpg

Frazod 11-22-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8134191)
:spock:

Here's where my .exe is located:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim

You want TESV.exe

I backed up my games and am reinstalling the game from the disc.

SomeRandomGirl 11-22-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8134224)
Okay, finally figured out how to turn off the compass. It's awesome. It sort of sucked knowing that something was near you that you haven't discovered yet. It's cool to discover it on your own.

This alone makes me want to go out and buy the pc version. I love exploring and finding things.

Oh and I still never found your dragon in the image you posted the other day. I'll admit I went back and looked for another 3 minutes or so.

hometeam 11-22-2011 08:48 PM

If you are playing on console you are cheating yourself. Once the mods on PC really hit, the game will be infinitely replayable.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl (Post 8134252)
Oh and I still never found your dragon in the image you posted the other day. I'll admit I went back and looked for another 3 minutes or so.

http://i43.tinypic.com/n2jw9y.jpg

Buck 11-22-2011 09:09 PM

Holy shit.

Everyone on PC, turn off the compass.

Imagine this setting.

It's late at night, approximately 11:30 pm. It's pitch black outside and you cant see that far ahead of you as you walk through the forest while a blizzard is hitting. Out of nowhere, you hear the growl of some ferocious beast, and you're not quite sure what it is. There is no red dot on your screen to warn you where the threat is coming from. You have to use your ears to figure it out.

This just happened to me.

It was a bear.

It was epic.

Do it.

WhiteWhale 11-22-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8134261)
If you are playing on console you are cheating yourself. Once the mods on PC really hit, the game will be infinitely replayable.

Indeed.

With as aggressive as the mod community is with ES games, I'm not sure why anyone would buy a console version.

I have Morrowind and Oblivion and both have about two dozen mods on them at least. Oblivion might have up to 50. Plus, it's fun to use the construction set to make your own stuff.

Buck 11-22-2011 09:16 PM

I was just out exploring, sans compass and I see a frost troll right in front of some stairs...so I killed the **** out of it and headed up the stairs.

THE STORY CONTINUES WITH SOME MINOR SPOILERS
Spoiler!

Buck 11-22-2011 09:18 PM

I think purchasing Skyrim on the PC instead of Console (I've been strictly console before this game and Battlefield 3), was the best gaming decision I've ever made.

Are FO3 and FO:NV anywhere as close to good as Skyrim is on the PC? I beat both on PS3, but want to know whether or not they are worth picking up in the next steam sale so I can add mods to them and play again.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 09:21 PM

They're basically the same game in a science fiction setting. Probably not as big, but just as immersive and fun.

SomeRandomGirl 11-22-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 8134327)
Indeed.

With as aggressive as the mod community is with ES games, I'm not sure why anyone would buy a console version.

I have Morrowind and Oblivion and both have about two dozen mods on them at least. Oblivion might have up to 50. Plus, it's fun to use the construction set to make your own stuff.

I came late to the ES games, personally having only played Oblivion before. My husband bought it for himself as a used copy between release dates for games he wanted. I quickly took over his game and it became mine. I replayed that game so many times.

Other than the Total War games and a little Age of Empires, I've never really played any games pc. I played FFXI for 5+ years, but again started out on the PS2 back then, only switching to pc later. I'm terrible at using the keyboard to navigate too, so I have that holding me back. I'm betting after reading this thread and seeing the fun things you guys are doing, I'll probably end up with the pc game too.

That being said, I would probably really enjoy this game on the pc.

SomeRandomGirl 11-22-2011 09:24 PM

And apparently I'm getting tired as I've now started repeating sentences... too lazy to edit it.

Buck 11-22-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl (Post 8134359)
I came late to the ES games, personally having only played Oblivion before. My husband bought it for himself as a used copy between release dates for games he wanted. I quickly took over his game and it became mine. I replayed that game so many times.

Other than the Total War games and a little Age of Empires, I've never really played any games pc. I played FFXI for 5+ years, but again started out on the PS2 back then, only switching to pc later. I'm terrible at using the keyboard to navigate too, so I have that holding me back. I'm betting after reading this thread and seeing the fun things you guys are doing, I'll probably end up with the pc game too.

That being said, I would probably really enjoy this game on the pc.

I was too. Once you get used to it though, it becomes second nature.

Fire Me Boy! 11-22-2011 09:35 PM

Sweet. Just got Azura's Star.

QuikSsurfer 11-22-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8134395)
Sweet. Just got Azura's Star.

I remember getting that in Oblivion.. First item I ever duped :)

Setsuna 11-22-2011 10:05 PM

Anyone come across a headless horseman ghost? I don't know what the f to do.

Buck 11-22-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8134476)
Anyone come across a headless horseman ghost? I don't know what the f to do.

I did once. Tried to run after him. He got away.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8134492)
I did once. Tried to run after him. He got away.

If you had a horse...

Buck 11-22-2011 10:10 PM

Still haven't seen a horse.

Maybe I'll find one and use it.

Setsuna 11-22-2011 10:14 PM

He's just sitting there. What do I do?

Setsuna 11-22-2011 10:18 PM

Oh nvm. He was supposed to lead me somewhere but I already found it despite him.

Setsuna 11-22-2011 10:50 PM

Wow just came across this dude that shouted my own weapon out of my hand. WTF. I got raped.

Buck 11-22-2011 11:01 PM

Probably a Draugur Deathlord. They really suck near the beginning.

Setsuna 11-22-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8134674)
Probably a Draugur Deathlord. They really suck near the beginning.

Yes! Man I was @ level 9. I had no chance.

Buck 11-22-2011 11:23 PM

Tip.

Do you have any destruction spells?

If you do, blast him with one, run and hide until your magicka is back up, repeat.

That's what I had to do the first time I faced one.

Mr. Laz 11-22-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8134644)
Wow just came across this dude that shouted my own weapon out of my hand. WTF. I got raped.

i never could find my weapon again, i thought his shout actually destroyed it.

That section of the quest was kinda hard for a mage type. Those guys seem pretty magic resistent. The only thing that saved me was that i started running in full retreat and found this round room with a bunch of wooden bridges etc. I could jump from one side to the other and the deathlord guy had to go all the way around the room to get to me. Saved my ass, i was completely out of health pots.

Bump 11-22-2011 11:29 PM

I have to say, I haven't used one single glitch or cheat in this one. This game is too awesome for that.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 11:31 PM

The most fun way to beat Draugrs is to lure them into deathtraps.

Freaking hilarious.

Setsuna 11-22-2011 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8134715)
Tip.

Do you have any destruction spells?

If you do, blast him with one, run and hide until your magicka is back up, repeat.

That's what I had to do the first time I faced one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8134724)
i never could find my weapon again, i thought his shout actually destroyed it.

That section of the quest was kinda hard for a mage type. Those guys seem pretty magic resistent. The only thing that saved me was that i started running in full retreat and found this round with a bunch of wooden bridges etc. I could jump from one side to the other and the deathlord guy had to go all the way around the room to get to me. Saved my ass, i was completely out of health pots.

I have fire and sparks, but like once I walked in he was right there to meet me, never thought to run past him. Even then I had that archer elf, he was useless. The thing is, I hit him with a 2H axe power swing and his health barely went down. I think I ventured too far is what it is.

Setsuna 11-22-2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8134728)

Freaking hilarious.

???? I noticed in that one place that there is this rainbow color stuff on the ground and if you put fire on it, it like ignites wildly. Kind of like napalm. It was great until I was standing right on top of it.

Mr. Laz 11-22-2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8134730)
I have fire and sparks, but like once I walked in he was right there to meet me, never thought to run past him. Even then I had that archer elf, he was useless. The thing is, I hit him with a 2H axe power swing and his health barely went down. I think I ventured too far is what it is.

Do you have the Summon Flame Atronach yet?

always good to summon one and leave him to die while you run your ass off. :)

try and find the room with all the hanging rope bridges and plan your escape.

The bad guys never usually jump, so if you can get them to a place to jump across and leave him stuck while you range attack the hell out of them.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8134733)
???? I noticed in that one place that there is this rainbow color stuff on the ground and if you put fire on it, it like ignites wildly. Kind of like napalm. It was great until I was standing right on top of it.

Yes, that's one way.

There are alot of pressure switch traps in dungeons though.

There's the standard "huge blades swinging in a tiny hallway" trap.

There's also a trap that makes jets of fire come up from the floor.

My favorite is the pressure switch that makes a huge spiked gate slam shut against the wall super fast.

You can lure them all into these traps with a bit of planning. Make them chase you to their doom!

MMXcalibur 11-23-2011 12:09 AM

I just received this game in the mail yesterday and started up. I played Oblivion enough to know how to get around in Skyrim and primarily used bow/arrows with a dagger. What weapon does everyone recommend?

Started off as an Imperial, using a Greatsword and bow/arrows. I don't know if that's a "fun" weapon to use throughout the game, so tell me which is the "funnest" weapon to use going through the game? I'm kind of interested in casting spells now too...

Mr. Laz 11-23-2011 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 8134770)
I just received this game in the mail yesterday and started up. I played Oblivion enough to know how to get around in Skyrim and primarily used bow/arrows with a dagger. What weapon does everyone recommend?

Started off as an Imperial, using a Greatsword and bow/arrows. I don't know if that's a "fun" weapon to use throughout the game, so tell me which is the "funnest" weapon to use going through the game? I'm kind of interested in casting spells now too...

bows are way strong in Skyrim

Sniper time

imo magic isn't as strong since you can add magic weapons and get the best of both world. Weapons also have % damage increase perks where magic is mostly just cheaper mana cost perks.

as for fun, strictly depend on how you like to play.

Fairplay 11-23-2011 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8134782)

Sniper time

imo magic isn't as strong since you can add magic weapons and get the best of both world. Weapons also have % damage increase perks where magic is mostly just cheaper mana cost perks.

I agree. I went big into the magic but wasn't impressed.
I liked the bow and the steady hand perks makes it real fun. (level 25 currently)

If i was to do it over i would start out a mixture of one-handed, bow and heavy armor perks.

I don't think it would be very fun to smithing your weapons and armor to the point you are virtually unkillable. Might as well play it in God-mode. Boring.

Fairplay 11-23-2011 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8134644)

I killed it by conjure Flame Atronach and Bow attack so i could be safely away from him.

Keep backing up and conjure some more. Having duel conjure perk really helps also.

Mr Luzcious 11-23-2011 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8134782)

Sniper time

I haven't actually looked at the melee weapon perks, so I don't know exactly how they compare, but destruction has 2 levels of % damage perk for each element.

htismaqe 11-23-2011 08:18 AM

Is ANYBODY using melee weapons? If I wanted to snipe with a bow all the time, I'd go play Assassin's Creed or something...

Setsuna 11-23-2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8134939)
Is ANYBODY using melee weapons? If I wanted to snipe with a bow all the time, I'd go play Assassin's Creed or something...

I am. I like using conjured sword and some other 1H. But those moon weapons are sick as heck though. Going to DE them and self heal. Score!

Fire Me Boy! 11-23-2011 08:22 AM

Quote:

I have a glass mace for close combat. That thing rocks, too.

Also, my sneak is pretty high, and I've invested some perks in it, so I use a dagger quite frequently. For instance, I had a master conjurer kicking my ass repeatedly last night. The final time I did it, I sneaked up on him and slit his throat for 15x damage with my dagger. Dude went down in one.

Sofa King 11-23-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8134728)

Freaking hilarious.

Amen brother! i do that every chance i get. Hilarious.

Pants 11-23-2011 09:19 AM

Quote:

I am using two axes. It's so satisfying. I don't use any offensive magic at all, it's probably going to come back and bite me in the ass eventually, but I'll deal with it.

Also... Laz, you were 100% right about having to unlock the shouts. Just like you said... it was right there on the bottom, I just had to hit a different button. :)

Frazod 11-23-2011 09:37 AM

The bow is my primary weapon, switching to melee when they charge. Was taking on a cave full of necromancers - when I got to the boss, Lydia (as always) charged in and blew my cover, and I proceeded to get slaughtered. After that, I left her behind and was able to pick them all off from cover. Works for me. :thumb:

Hammock Parties 11-23-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

I switch to sword/magic for close quarters.

Sofa King 11-23-2011 10:01 AM

Where do you guys store all your shit? I got a ton of stuff that i would like to not be carrying anymore.

Also, Lydia died on me. Can i get her back or is she gone?

QuikSsurfer 11-23-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8135210)
Where do you guys store all your shit? I got a ton of stuff that i would like to not be carrying anymore.

Joined the Mage College yet? If so, use your apprentice quarters to store your stuff.

Pants 11-23-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8135210)

Buy a house or use the two barrels right outside the smithy in Whiterun. Pretty much just read the damn thread, Sofa.

Also, I got my first slow-mo dragon kill last night. It showed me jumping up on the dragon's neck, driving one axe into one side of his face and hacking the other side of the face with the 2nd axe until the dragon went down. It was so epic, I about JIMPed.

Sofa King 11-23-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8135216)
Joined the Mage College yet? If so, use your apprentice quarters to store your stuff.

I started in Riverrun, went to Whiterun, and then decided it's probably smart to go do the actual mage shit first. So in the middle of my 5 hours session last night i made the trek to the college and got going on all that shit. I'll have to get to my quarters and unload a bunch of shit.

Thanks.

Sofa King 11-23-2011 10:52 AM

This ****ing game is all i can think about right now.

It's really making work into, well, more of a hassle.

Mr. Laz 11-23-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8135224)
Buy a house or use the two barrels right outside the smithy in Whiterun. Pretty much just read the damn thread, Sofa.

Also, I got my first slow-mo dragon kill last night. It showed me jumping up on the dragon's neck, driving one axe into one side of his face and hacking the other side of the face with the 2nd axe until the dragon went down. It was so epic, I about JIMPed.

I wonder how many people are using those 2 barrels? ROFL

Some big ass containers. :D

never had a slo-mo for a dragon but several others ... they are cool. First time it happened it freaked me out i thought the game was crashing. Heh.

Pants 11-23-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8135412)
I wonder how many people are using those 2 barrels? ROFL

Some big ass containers. :D

never had a slo-mo for a dragon but several others ... they are cool. First time it happened it freaked me out i thought the game was crashing. Heh.

I'm using those two barrels because of frazod's advice and I really only store smithing supplies there. Everything else I want to keep goes inside my house.

And yeah, I get slow-mo's all the time, but that was my first dragon kill one. They're usually really quick, but this one took a while, so I just sat back and enjoyed the show.

Fish 11-23-2011 11:35 AM

Skyrim hoarding...

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3kuZsSZyLno?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>