ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL NEW 2011-2012 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257765)

BigRedChief 03-31-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8508496)
:spock:

Calling in sick :rolleyes:

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-31-2012 10:32 PM

Thad was as confused as his players on that play. My favorite part of it was Crapft standing there with his arms out like "what?" while the clock ticked down. Way to go out playa.

Edit... in response to Bearcar... sheesh quote the post next time

DJay23 03-31-2012 10:32 PM

Withey's 7 blocks a record for a Final Four game. But you'd never know it from all of the slobbering over Davis. I love this underdog shit.

Bearcat 03-31-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8508511)
Calling in sick :rolleyes:

ROFL

I inserted "KU" into that somewhere... oops.

Braincase 03-31-2012 10:34 PM

So... what did I miss?

Bearcat 03-31-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 8508509)
The first half of all KU games in the tournament you can skip watching actually.

At one point I thought... damn, KU games are like NBA games. Tune in for the last 10 minutes.

Bearcat 03-31-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8508523)
So... what did I miss?

Sources say Kansas is playing Monday, but it's a bunch of Twitter rumors at this point.

I'm skeptical.

KCFalcon59 03-31-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8508483)
I see a 24 hour bug taking you down on Monday.

I'm bringing him orange juice and vitamins tomorrow. heh

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-31-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8508523)
So... what did I miss?

Not much.

Shogun 03-31-2012 10:37 PM

can we be underdogs all the time?

Al Czervik 03-31-2012 10:38 PM

And wearing Blue on Monday....
Sweeeettttt

007 03-31-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 8508499)
You gotta suck it up man! In '08 I stayed up till about 3 AM because I was so jacked and had to be to work by 8! I'll do the same thing this year!

NO. I have to be at work at 10:40pm Monday night. Not the next morning.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-31-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8508537)
can we be underdogs all the time?

For the rest of the year, yes. Bust out the blues!

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 10:39 PM

Great defense (and EJ's big time shot making) won that game. Withey expectedly neutralized Sullinger (he has a tremendous difficulty with size and length as shown with Harrelson last year), but Robinson actually dealt with Deshaun Thomas quite well. We were fortunate he got into foul trouble, though. I also loved how the stupid, whiny hacker (and I shouldn't forget...flopper) was the goat at the end.

UK is the favorite on Monday (and I'm not sure anybody can beat that team's best), but KU has shown themselves to be a great defensive team when they want to be. If KU mucks it up a bit and plays like tonight, they have a great chance to win.

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 10:40 PM

I guess I should say if they play the way they did in the 2nd half. I'm not exactly sure WTF the first half was.

Shogun 03-31-2012 10:41 PM

anybody put ya shoes on?

BillSelfsTrophycase 03-31-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8508497)
I am willing to put my 4-0 game record on the line for KU. against the mighty kentucky caliparicats

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ek5O2C3F5a...ddy_shack2.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Uf3pSSPT_3s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

007 03-31-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillSelfsTrophycase (Post 8508554)

Pic fail

EDIT I see you fixed it in time. LMAO

DJay23 03-31-2012 10:45 PM

I love this. These talking heads are already crowning UK. Got em right where we want em!

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 10:45 PM

All the ESPN pundits pick UK. Not sure that's a bad thing.

KenPom, for the record, has UK winning by 3 and gives KU a 40% chance at winning. Exactly the same as the OSU game.

DJay23 03-31-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillSelfsTrophycase (Post 8508554)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ek5O2C3F5a...ddy_shack2.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Uf3pSSPT_3s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hope our guys watch 300 Monday afternoon. Holy shit that movie makes me want to go out and just kill the first person who looks at me funny!

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 10:47 PM

Craft threw the ball off the backboard to turn it over and then didn't foul right? Where I was watching, it wasn't quite clear. Loud and lots of jumping.

the Talking Can 03-31-2012 10:50 PM

yeah, the whole osu team just stood there and watched the clock run out

Bearcat 03-31-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8508546)
Great defense (and EJ's big time shot making) won that game. Withey expectedly neutralized Sullinger (he has a tremendous difficulty with size and length as shown with Harrelson last year), but Robinson actually dealt with Deshaun Thomas quite well. We were fortunate he got into foul trouble, though. I also loved how the stupid, whiny hacker (and I shouldn't forget...flopper) was the goat at the end.

UK is the favorite on Monday (and I'm not sure anybody can beat that team's best), but KU has shown themselves to be a great defensive team when they want to be. If KU mucks it up a bit and plays like tonight, they have a great chance to win.

Kentucky was odd tonight... when they impressed me, they really impressed me. Yet, Louisville hung around despite not playing all that well and giving away at least 10-15 points off missed dunks and unforced errors within 2 feet of the basket.

In the first game, Kansas played them close in the first half, and Kentucky went on a run... I could see the same thing happening in the first half that happened in that game and that's happened in just about every game this tournament... Kansas doesn't play well in the first half, but finds themselves in striking distance. So, it comes down to the last 10-15 minutes, and hopefully Kansas plays like they have absolutely nothing to lose, and Kentucky stumbles when all of a sudden they're in a one possession game with 5 minutes left against a team that actually plays defense....

There's zero downside Monday night. Lose by 1, lose by 20... don't give a ****. Kentucky is supposed to win. They're supposed to be head and shoulders above everyone else.

Shock the world!

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8508448)
And a couple of huge forced turnovers. Craft is such a bitch. He made some shots and defensive plays, but I'll take Taylor everyday of the week.

Yeah...Craft is going to take over my most hated college player ever from Hansbrough by the time he finishes college. I hope they get the chance to beat him a few more times.

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8508583)
yeah, the whole osu team just stood there and watched the clock run out

Yeah, that's what I thought. Odd.

DJay23 03-31-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8508574)
Craft threw the ball off the backboard to turn it over and then didn't foul right? Where I was watching, it wasn't quite clear. Loud and lots of jumping.

He hit the rim with his shot but got called for a lane violation. THen all the OSU players stood around and commiserated about the boneheaded play and EJ dribbled the ball out in the corner after Releford inbounded it.

The Dawg 03-31-2012 10:54 PM

Not going back to search for comments (though I'm sure they are there) but I'll throw the question out- What were your thoughts on the Withey travel? Looked like a clean basket to me

The Dawg 03-31-2012 10:55 PM

The best part of the play was Craft actually missing the layup after he tried that BS on the freethrow. FAIL ROFL

007 03-31-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD369 (Post 8508596)
Not going back to search for comments (though I'm sure they are there) but I'll throw the question out- What were your thoughts on the Withey travel? Looked like a clean basket to me

Pissed me off. That wasn't even in the same ball park as a travel.

Bearcat 03-31-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD369 (Post 8508602)
The best part of the play was Craft actually missing the layup after he tried that BS on the freethrow. FAIL ROFL

Yep, and TRob rebounded, so it was basically over anyway.

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8508584)
Kentucky was odd tonight... when they impressed me, they really impressed me. Yet, Louisville hung around despite not playing all that well and giving away at least 10-15 points off missed dunks and unforced errors within 2 feet of the basket.

In the first game, Kansas played them close in the first half, and Kentucky went on a run... I could see the same thing happening in the first half that happened in that game and that's happened in just about every game this tournament... Kansas doesn't play well in the first half, but finds themselves in striking distance. So, it comes down to the last 10-15 minutes, and hopefully Kansas plays like they have absolutely nothing to lose, and Kentucky stumbles when all of a sudden they're in a one possession game with 5 minutes left against a team that actually plays defense....

There's zero downside Monday night. Lose by 1, lose by 20... don't give a ****. Kentucky is supposed to win. They're supposed to be head and shoulders above everyone else.

Shock the world!

UK goes through its passive stretches. They even did it against Baylor in the 2nd half after they blew them out in the first. This UK team has way more talent overall than Calipari's Memphis team did, but that team worked a lot harder at all times. Still, when this UK team is on and focused, nobody can touch them.

If the game is close at the end (and it just might be considering KU's D), though, I would find it hard to bet against Kansas.

The Dawg 03-31-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8508608)
Pissed me off. That wasn't even in the same ball park as a travel.

Yeah I proceeded to jump up, throw my phone on the ground and kick my friends laundry basket across t he room. I was not pleased. :harumph:

Bearcat 03-31-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Complete bullshit. Watched it twice when it happened, and two more times later.... he hardly ever had possession, so don't know how he could have walked with it. Bullshit.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-31-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 8508563)
I love this. These talking heads are already crowning UK. Got em right where we want em!

They're going to and it makes sense. I'd pick UK too if I were at all unbiased. They have been the best all year.

DJay23 03-31-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Ehh, there was maybe some chop chop to his footwork. Probably wouldn't have been noticed had it not been called.

The Dawg 03-31-2012 11:00 PM

I don't like complaining about refs "though I admit I do it time to time". If that would have cost us the game I probably would have just utterly lost it.

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Awful call. It was one of those cases where the ref was just anticipating a call there, regardless of whether it happened or not. That happens a lot at this level.

If OSU had won the game after that, it probably would have been a huge story. It should have been a basket and a foul (and game over).

DJay23 03-31-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8508614)
Complete bullshit. Watched it twice when it happened, and two more times later.... he hardly ever had possession, so don't know how he could have walked with it. Bullshit.

Yeah I'll go with that. I'm not that upset with the call really. Not sure if he really had a good handle on the ball until he shot it. I think if it goes uncalled no one says a word about it.

Lzen 03-31-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8508503)
Do it.

CBS woman: "What happened on that inbound game at the end of the game?"
Thad: "Which one?"

Me: :facepalm:

That one where they ran the inbounds before The Ohio State University was ready. ROFL

Fairplay 03-31-2012 11:01 PM

Interesting. I just read where Conner Teahan, who could become the first Jayhawk player to win two rings when they win Monday night.

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 8508593)
He hit the rim with his shot but got called for a lane violation. THen all the OSU players stood around and commiserated about the boneheaded play and EJ dribbled the ball out in the corner after Releford inbounded it.

Thanks, I wasn't quite clear what happened because of where I was watching and because CBS missed it the first time.
I just knew Craft screwed up massively. LMAO

DJay23 03-31-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 8508631)
Interesting. I just read where Conner Teahan, who could become the first Jayhawk player to win two rings when they win Monday night.

Yep.

36 year gap between titles.
Then 20 year gap between titles.

DJay23 03-31-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8508633)
Thanks, I wasn't quite clear what happened because of where I was watching and because CBS missed it the first time.
I just knew Craft screwed up massively. LMAO

It was quite hilarious if you ask me. THe dude's last name suits him because it seems like he's always trying to find some sneaky angle that everyone else doesn't want to use up the energy to explore. And it backfired!

ReynardMuldrake 03-31-2012 11:04 PM

There is some serious butthurt right now in Buckeyeland...

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=145&f=3156&t=8868418

Bearcat 03-31-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8508611)
UK goes through its passive stretches. They even did it against Baylor in the 2nd half after they blew them out in the first. This UK team has way more talent overall than Calipari's Memphis team did, but that team worked a lot harder at all times. Still, when this UK team is on and focused, nobody can touch them.

If the game is close at the end (and it just might be considering KU's D), though, I would find it hard to bet against Kansas.

Yeah... if they play to their potential for 40 minutes, forget about it... but, that probably won't happen.

Not sure how I feel about Kansas (still in shock... seriously, I never feel like this)... they could come out like they did versus UNC, but that's probably not a good thing. They probably need to grind it out for 30-40 to win, since they won't get easy shots against UK.

****, I don't know. They're playing Monday.

They're playing Monday.

Maybe it'll start sinking in tomorrow.

PHOG 03-31-2012 11:06 PM

Whatever Bill's telling them, seems to be working....here's to you KU!!

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 8508638)
It was quite hilarious if you ask me. THe dude's last name suits him because it seems like he's always trying to find some sneaky angle that everyone else doesn't want to use up the energy to explore. And it backfired!

I'll have to watch the replay, was just out on Mass.

So glad they won, though. It would have pissed me off greatly to see that little hacker shit win. I would have even rooted for UK to win the final because of him (which I really didn't want to do).

Bearcat 03-31-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8508628)
That one where they ran the inbounds before The Ohio State University was ready. ROFL

That ranks up there with "I think they only played the triangle and 2 once or twice in the 2nd half."

007 03-31-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 8508642)

Quote:

Hard to beat 8 vs 5. Dont see Kansas keeping it within 20 when they arent getting every possible call. Will be great to see the most arrogant, classless, entitles fanbase in the country get blown out

Feel bad for Bufford his team got screwed at the end of his last game
ROFL /

Bearcat 03-31-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8508648)
I'll have to watch the replay, was just out on Mass.

So glad they won, though. It would have pissed me off greatly to see that little hacker shit win. I would have even rooted for UK to win the final because of him (which I really didn't want to do).

By the end of the game, I hated the bitch... and it's fitting you mentioned Hansbrough, because he was a bitch, too. Aldrich making Hansbrough his bitch, and Taylor making the plays at the end of the game (despite shooting 4/13 or whatever) when everyone was talking about Craft, were just epic.

Fairplay 03-31-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8508661)
ROFL /

I laughed at that also, , heh. :clap:

Shogun 03-31-2012 11:14 PM

this is my favorite KU team since the team belonged to Sherron

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8508644)
Yeah... if they play to their potential for 40 minutes, forget about it... but, that probably won't happen.

Not sure how I feel about Kansas (still in shock... seriously, I never feel like this)... they could come out like they did versus UNC, but that's probably not a good thing. They probably need to grind it out for 30-40 to win, since they won't get easy shots against UK.

****, I don't know. They're playing Monday.

They're playing Monday.

Maybe it'll start sinking in tomorrow.

Yeah, I think the best chance to beat that team is to muck it up and a play a B10 style defensive game like tonight. Usually it is good when KU plays a fast-paced running style game against teams (as their athleticism allows them to excel and the fast pace gives them more possessions to prove their superiority), but I'm not sure they want to do that against a group this fast and talented.

Baby Lee 03-31-2012 11:14 PM

NE1 have the lst 10 minutes? Fruggen DVR!!

Bearcat 03-31-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 8508642)

First 3 things I read...

"don't see KU keeping it with 20"

"surprised if they keep it within 30"

"game was fixed"

ROFL

Extra Point 03-31-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Got caught for driving while white.

Bambi 03-31-2012 11:19 PM

There's really nothing better than being a KU fan. The love, loyalty and dedication I felt from complete strangers tonight can never be matched.

4 bars in nyc completely packed with the KU brand spilling into the streets as we move to the pinnacle of all sport.

Never have I seen Kansas take over the greatest city in the world until tonight. We've always been here but now its global.

Hope Kentucky's ready because their snake oil program is about to get trumped by the greatest university in America.

Fairplay 03-31-2012 11:20 PM

Check this out.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=145&f...t=8270986&p=21

"I'm not as gracious in defeat. Kansas didn't even belong on the floor with us. Seriously. Kentucky, Pleeeeeeease curb stomp this Cinderella ride. Purdue had em. We had em. Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I just ####### KNEW that that last bucket to end the half would come back to haunt us....and it did. Anyone else notice Sullinger limping to the lockeroom at halftime? Kid sure played with heart though.

Kansas, you've used up your 9 lives and then some. Kentucky, make a statement and close this fraud ride out. Team leads for like a grand total of like 30 ######G seconds and wins the game.

Would like to see the xray results of the refs. a bunch of whistles were swallowed in the closing min. Glad we didn't have to see Kansas shoot 2 at the other end either. I mean, what's 3 seconds? We're all tired anyway, let's just make sure that baby is inbounded ASAFP and get out of here. Yes, I am pi$$ed right now. We could beat Kentucky. Kansas has no chance.
walter_sobchak by HumanBeer."

Sounds like someone's mad bro. heh

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8508664)
By the end of the game, I hated the bitch... and it's fitting you mentioned Hansbrough, because he was a bitch, too. Aldrich making Hansbrough his bitch, and Taylor making the plays at the end of the game (despite shooting 4/13 or whatever) when everyone was talking about Craft, were just epic.

I don't think anybody that watches Craft for even a single game can help but hate his attitude, style, and "defense." At least Hansbrough had talent enough to forge a successful NBA career...Craft is just a talentless hacker. I just loved his attempts to drive on Withey throughout the game.

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 11:21 PM

Speaking of Craft aimlessly driving on Withey, I think I heard Thad Matta complaining about that play at the end of the first half as if it was some kind of foul. He's apparently a whiner too.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-31-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8508688)
There's really nothing better than being a KU fan. The love, loyalty and dedication I felt from complete strangers tonight can never be matched.

4 bars in nyc completely packed with the KU brand spilling into the streets as we move to the pinnacle of all sport.

Never have I seen Kansas take over the greatest city in the world until tonight. We've always been here but now its global.

Hope Kentucky's ready because their snake oil program is about to get trumped by the greatest university in America.

:thumb:

The Dawg 03-31-2012 11:22 PM

Craft reminds me a little of Brady Morningstar...

007 03-31-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8508691)
I don't think anybody that watches Craft for even a single game can help but hate his attitude, style, and "defense." At least Hansbrough had talent enough to forge a successful NBA career...Craft is just a talentless hacker. I just loved his attempts to drive on Withey throughout the game.

He even looked like a hack in the teams promo video before the game.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-31-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 8508690)
Check this out.

"I'm not as gracious in defeat. Kansas didn't even belong on the floor with us. Seriously. Kentucky, Pleeeeeeease curb stomp this Cinderella ride. Purdue had em. We had em. Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I just ####### KNEW that that last bucket to end the half would come back to haunt us....and it did. Anyone else notice Sullinger limping to the lockeroom at halftime? Kid sure played with heart though.

Kansas, you've used up your 9 lives and then some. Kentucky, make a statement and close this fraud ride out. Team leads for like a grand total of like 30 ######G seconds and wins the game.

Would like to see the xray results of the refs. a bunch of whistles were swallowed in the closing min. Glad we didn't have to see Kansas shoot 2 at the other end either. I mean, what's 3 seconds? We're all tired anyway, let's just make sure that baby is inbounded ASAFP and get out of here. Yes, I am pi$$ed right now. We could beat Kentucky. Kansas has no chance.

Someone send that to Bill.

The Dawg 03-31-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Check this out.

ROFLROFLROFL

Somebody is a little butt-hurt.

And BTW when did being a 2 seed mean you were a Cinderella ?

ReynardMuldrake 03-31-2012 11:24 PM

So is there an update on that Kentucky injury yet? One of their guys went down awkwardly and it looked like he was hurt.

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Check this out.

It wasn't the refs (as mentioned, they got a huge call in their favor that kept them in the game at the end and it was really quite equally called throughout). It was the fact that KU was simply tougher and better defensively than them.

The funny thing is they're losing a ton of guys for next year (assuming Sullinger and Thomas leave as they should). This will be the end of their little stretch of elite play for a while.

The Dawg 03-31-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8508694)
Speaking of Craft aimlessly driving on Withey, I think I heard Thad Matta complaining about that play at the end of the first half as if it was some kind of foul. He's apparently a whiner too.

Thad Matta can go suck a ding dong.

Bambi 03-31-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Check this out.

There isn't a team in all of sport hated more than the Kansas Jayhawks. Maybe the Yankees or the Cowboys but when you really research you will find so much venom and hate directed towards KU that its astounding.

This is what makes Kansas Athletics so special.

Bearcat 03-31-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Check this out.

LMAO

I get it though... I'm really, really, really shocked Kansas won, if I was a Buckeye fan, I'd be equally as pissed. But... Kansas is a 2nd half team, and you probably don't get that unless you've watched them a lot this season. Denial ain't a river in Egypt.

007 03-31-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8508712)
There isn't a team in all of sport hated more than the Kansas Jayhawks. Maybe the Yankees or the Cowboys but when you really research you will find so much venom and hate directed towards KU that its astounding.

To this day I still don't understand why.

veist 03-31-2012 11:28 PM

FYI in case you didn't know Craft's lane violation was as clear cut as they get "The free-thrower shall not break the vertical plane of the free-throw line with either foot until the ball strikes the ring, flange or back- board or until the free throw ends." His foot was across the line pretty much right after he released the ball.

Bearcat 03-31-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8508694)

That was hilarious... a Big 10 coach complaining about a hack.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-31-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8508712)

I'm not saying I disagree but why is that IF it's true? It's not like we win a title every year or have a shitty better-than-you attitude toward the nation or rush through a bunch of one-and-dones or our kids cause a bunch of problems.

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8508716)
LMAO

I get it though... I'm really, really, really shocked Kansas won, if I was a Buckeye fan, I'd be equally as pissed. But... Kansas is a 2nd half team, and you probably don't get that unless you've watched them a lot this season. Denial ain't a river in Egypt.

Apparently it doesn't even matter if we don't even show up in the first half like tonight. KU still wins.

It's good to have that kind of confidence, I guess. Falling behind is nothing for this team.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-31-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 8508730)
Apparently it doesn't even matter if we don't even show up in the first half like tonight. KU still wins.

It's good to have that kind of confidence, I guess. Falling behind is nothing for this team.

I almost feel bad for the butt hurt OSU fans that we can beat them with one good half and after we spot them a 9 point lead. Almost.

KC_Connection 03-31-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8508727)
I'm not saying I disagree but why is that IF it's true? It's not like we win a title every year or have a shitty better-than-you attitude toward the nation or rush through a bunch of one-and-dones or our kids cause a bunch of problems.

It can't be true, though. There aren't enough people that care about college basketball in this country. I'll admit they're pretty hated among college basketball fans.

Fairplay 03-31-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8508716)
LMAO

True that, i can understand a buckeye fan being pissed, i would guess most Kansas fans are like WTF by now.

OSU squandered their lead and KU woke up and decided to play hoops second half is all.

RealSNR 03-31-2012 11:38 PM

Hey guys NCAA called said that foul they charged to Releford at the beginning but was actually on Robinson has disqualified Kansas. Media wants to watch Ohio State anyway, so they're just gonna put them in the final game instead. Kansas lost.

APRIL FOOL'S LOL