ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smiths accuracy wowing fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275091)

Hammock Parties 08-07-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866869)
Right, as I ****ing body slammed your stupid, pathetic ass to the ground in this thread, once again.

**** you, Claynus.

You're cute when you're angry.

Hammock Parties 08-07-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9866883)
Dane's love for Daniel reminds me of Caudle's inexplicable fascination with Odd Todd Collins lo those seasons ago.

It's not so much a love for Daniel inparticular.

It's just Dane's offseason Tao.

"Chiefs did it? Must be awesome!"

Two offseasons in a row...full homer.

BossChief 08-07-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866865)
Have you seen this guy's racist posts?

That doesn't mean you stoop to that level.

Shit, before you left on your hiatus you ripped people for ending posts with "no homo" because of how insensitive those sayings are to the gay community (even though it's not a direct slur) and here we are with you using a term like "whitey" because some idiot on the Internet hasn't caught a real life beatdown for saying dumb things yet?

I'm just making an observation

Carry on

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9866883)
Dane's love for Daniel reminds me of Caudle's inexplicable fascination with Odd Todd Collins lo those seasons ago.

Love? What?

The only thing I've stated is that he has a nice resume for backup QB. What more do you want from a backup other than years learning from one of the best QB coaches and playcallers in the game?

I think people are so ****ing bored that they're beginning to pick holes where holes don't exist.

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9866894)
That doesn't mean you stoop to that level.

Shit, before you left on your hiatus you ripped people for ending posts with "no homo" because of how insensitive those sayings are to the gay community (even though it's not a direct slur) and here we are with you using a term like "whitey" because some idiot on the Internet hasn't caught a real life beatdown for saying dumb things yet?

I'm just making an observation

Carry on

It was a joke. "Whitey" is now somehow offensive?

Hammock Parties 08-07-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866895)
The only thing I've stated is that he has a nice resume for backup QB.

STEVE BONO had a better resume as a backup QB than this midget.

Chase Daniel brings almost nothing to the table as our backup QB.

Is he tall? No.

Does he have a good arm? No.

Is he accurate? Um...maybe?

Has he ever won a game? No.

Has he ever started a game? No.

Has he ever PLAYED in a game. Meaningful snaps. No.

Has he ever shown NFL ability? Um...maybe?

What's left?

Um...he was drafted...and held a clipboard.

And this guy is our backup?

Yech.

I'd rather have Brady ****ing Quinn as our #2.

keg in kc 08-07-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866895)
Love? What?

The only thing I've stated is that he has a nice resume for backup QB. What more do you want from a backup other than years learning from one of the best QB coaches and playcallers in the game?

I think people are so ****ing bored that they're beginning to pick holes where holes don't exist.

Either that or it's so entertaining watching you flail around that we can't help ourselves.

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9866888)
It's not so much a love for Daniel inparticular.

It's just Dane's offseason Tao.

"Chiefs did it? Must be awesome!"

Two offseasons in a row...full homer.

Bullshit, you ****ing liar. I didn't even begin posting again until last August, which barely qualifies as an offseason. As soon as I saw the product on the field, my optimism dimmed greatly and by week two, it was clear they sucked ass.

Unlike your stupid ass, that has now backed off of your Geno Smith mantra of the last ten months. "Unknown".

LMAO

You're a ****ing 'tard.

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9866902)
Either that or it's so entertaining watching you flail around that we can't help ourselves.

Flail?

Hey, you know what? **** you.

Wallow in your own misery a little more, why don't you?

Hammock Parties 08-07-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866908)
Bullshit, you ****ing liar. I didn't even begin posting again until last August, which barely qualifies as an offseason.

Don't care.

Homer Dane, thou art.

Your horse has been stabled. Permanently.

keg in kc 08-07-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866912)
Flail?

Hey, you know what? **** you.

Wallow in your own misery a little more, why don't you?

Exactly! Flailing. It's entertaining but I'm starting to wonder if everything's okay.

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9866900)
STEVE BONO had a better resume as a backup QB than this midget.

Of course he did but he wasn't brought in to be the backup. He was brought in to be the starter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9866900)
Chase Daniel brings almost nothing to the table as our backup QB.

Says the guy that said "Balla Ass GM" when describing Pioli. Says the guy that licked Brodie Croyle's anus. Says the guy that thought Geno Smith was a first round.

Need I go on? No, I don't.

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9866915)
Exactly! Flailing. It's entertaining but I'm starting to wonder if everything's okay.

The only thing "not okay" is the ****ing constant negativity, led by Claynus and his band of dumb****s, that has permeated this website.

Apparently, everything the Chiefs do is utterly wrong. They suck, Smith sucks, Reid sucks, Smith sucks, Sutton sucks, The Clarks suck, etc.

It's old and tiresome.

But hey, enjoy! Misery loves company and apparently, there are plenty of miserable people posting on Chiefsplanet every day.

Kaepernick 08-07-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Racist? Now it's racist for a white guy to slam 2 white hermaphradites engaged to each other after sex change operations?

Uh... OK.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/.../157/122/f.gif

BossChief 08-07-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866899)

Well, if "no homo" is to be frowned upon, yes.

It's a slur that is directed a certain race, so...

I'm German -blonde hair blue eyes- and don't give a **** about slurs at all...but I try to show class in not using them, too.

Kaepernick 08-07-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

You are, like, 5'-0", 5'-1". Am I right? I'm right, aren't I?

And you drive a Volvo.

keg in kc 08-07-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866927)
The only thing "not okay" is the ****ing constant negativity, led by Claynus and his band of dumb****s, that has permeated this website.

Apparently, everything the Chiefs do is utterly wrong. They suck, Smith sucks, Reid sucks, Smith sucks, Sutton sucks, The Clarks suck, etc.

It's old and tiresome.

But hey, enjoy! Misery loves company and apparently, there are plenty of miserable people posting on Chiefsplanet every day.

I think your disconnect is associating anyone with Wendler. I think most of us understand what he is and give him as much credence as he deserves.

When I said flailing, I was imagining you as an angry little top spinning around shooting off sparks.

Which probably doesn't make any sense, now that I've described it. But it was a funny image.

Anyway, a lot of us labeled as "negative" think this is probably a .500 team. Which would be drastic improvement from 2012. Thinking there are a few holes, or not necessarily agreeing with everything that goes on is not the same thing as hating everything or thinking that everything is shit.

Speaking just for me, I would actually say I'm cautiously optimistic. I just think literally everything would have to go their way for them to be, say, a playoff team. Which is possible. But I ain't counting on it.

New World Order 08-07-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866927)
Chase Daniel will not only go to multiple pro bowls, but will be a first ballot hall of famer

Those are some strong words Mccloud.

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9866939)
You are, like, 5'-0", 5'-1". Am I right? I'm right, aren't I?

And you drive a Volvo.

I'm sorry, I don't swing that way but I'm sure you'll meet the right guy someday.

FTR, I'm 6'1, so I'm qualified to start as a QB in the NFL.

Kaepernick 08-07-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866899)

Careful there, buddy. I'm a minority now.

Non-Hispanic whites are 42% in California. We not a majority no mo, so calling me Whitey is calling a minority Whitey. Watchit fella.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra...al_identifiers

Kaepernick 08-07-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866960)
I'm sorry, I don't swing that way but I'm sure you'll meet the right guy someday.

FTR, I'm 6'1, so I'm qualified to start as a QB in the NFL.

Qualified to start the jugs machine.

Kaepernick 08-07-2013 11:13 PM

I can see it now. Alex threads during the regular season are going to 100 pages. Easy.

keg in kc 08-07-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9866966)
I can see it now. Alex threads during the regular season are going to 100 pages. Easy.

You haven't been here long enough to realize it, but that's nothing special or out of the ordinary here. During the season this place can be a madhouse.

Hammock Parties 08-07-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9866917)
Of course he did but he wasn't brought in to be the backup. He was brought in to be the starter.

Yes he was. He was brought in to back up Joe Montana. Period.

Kaepernick 08-07-2013 11:15 PM

I believe you.

It is a madhouse in the offseason.

I'm just predicting very contentious Alex threads. The sides will be divided. Shirts & skins slaughterball at its finest.

Hammock Parties 08-07-2013 11:17 PM

10-6 is our floor, everyone! Prepare for a BADASS RIDE! Just like last year!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8821437)
This is, by far, THE best Chiefs team since you began posting on the 'Planet, yet you're Mr. ****ing Negative Dickwad in every thread.

Lighten up and enjoy what could be a badass ride.

BossChief 08-07-2013 11:18 PM

Dane complaining about others constant negativity is just strange and surreal, isn't it?

I mean, Dane used to consistently drop nucleur bombs on the Hunts and most of the dealings with the team.

I bet if we pulled up all of his posts about the Cassel trade and simply inserted "Alex Smith" in place of "Matt Cassel" in those posts, it would be a little eerie. The same arguments and counterpoints happened in both discussions.

Doing the same with Fisher over Jackson might work, too.

It's just strange as hell to see the guy this way, is all.

Not saying it's a good thing or bad thing.

It's just...different.

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9866980)
Dane complaining about others constant negativity is just strange and surreal, isn't it?

I mean, Dane used to consistently drop nucleur bombs on the Hunts and most of the dealings with the team.

I bet if we pulled up all of his posts about the Cassel trade and simply inserted "Alex Smith" in place of "Matt Cassel" in those posts, it would be a little eerie. The same arguments and counterpoints happened in both discussions.

Doing the same with Fisher over Jackson might work, too.

It's just strange as hell to see the guy this way, is all.

Not saying it's a good thing or bad thing.

It's just...different.

That's because you've only been around for 4 years, while I've been around 13 years.

I wasn't negative until Scott Pioli was hired. I hated nearly every move the man made and was supremely happy to see him fired.

The Chiefs have a clean slate IMO and until I actually see the product on the field sucking ass, I'll reserve judgment.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-07-2013 11:30 PM

I'm not saying we can't win. I'm saying that history is NOT on our side.

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9866977)
10-6 is our floor, everyone! Prepare for a BADASS RIDE! Just like last year!

To which Sorter followed up with this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 8821442)
Personally, I have to agree with both. No chance Cassel becomes Trent Green 2.0 IMO. However, this team doesn't need Trent to be 10-6 or better this year. This is as complete as a roster as I have seen in a few years. Clay is just staying pessimistic because of his bet. I guarantee that if this team performs well in the playoffs or manages to win there, Clay will be going nuts.

Ulterior motives, Claynus. Ulterior motives.

Hammock Parties 08-07-2013 11:32 PM

Nope. I genuinely thought that team was shit, and that sentiment was expressed well before that bet was made.

It was expressed as soon as we hired Romeo.

This team isn't "shit" but they certainly aren't going to the playoffs, not with Alex Smith at QB.

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867010)
This team isn't "shit" but they certainly aren't going to the playoffs, not with Alex Smith at QB.

Bookmarked for later use

BossChief 08-07-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9866946)
I think your disconnect is associating anyone with Wendler. I think most of us understand what he is and give him as much credence as he deserves.

When I said flailing, I was imagining you as an angry little top spinning around shooting off sparks.

Which probably doesn't make any sense, now that I've described it. But it was a funny image.

Anyway, a lot of us labeled as "negative" think this is probably a .500 team. Which would be drastic improvement from 2012. Thinking there are a few holes, or not necessarily agreeing with everything that goes on is not the same thing as hating everything or thinking that everything is shit.

Speaking just for me, I would actually say I'm cautiously optimistic. I just think literally everything would have to go their way for them to be, say, a playoff team. Which is possible. But I ain't counting on it.

Well said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867010)
Nope. I genuinely thought that team was shit, and that sentiment was expressed well before that bet was made.

It was expressed as soon as we hired Romeo.

If we had re-signed Kyle Orton, you would have looked at last years team as a 7-8 win team. I don't want to dig, but I'm pretty sure you held that opinion.

Well, I can DEFINITIVELY say that Alex Smith is gonna be better than Kyle Orton would have ever been for us.

He definitely moved me from "pessimistic" to "cautiously optimistic" from watching him with my own two eyes at camp meshing with our receivers.

I don't think he is gonna be the liability I did a month ago.

If he can deal with a live pass rush and push the ball down the field like he did in camp, he will be solid.

Our receivers are gonna get a lot of YAC

kcxiv 08-07-2013 11:51 PM

6 wins tops! Unless something completely out of the blue happens which is doubtful. I dont see .500 or a play off birth.

DaneMcCloud 08-07-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9867059)
6 wins tops! Unless something completely out of the blue happens which is doubtful. I dont see .500 or a play off birth.

So this team is worse than the 2011 team that lost Charles, Berry, Moeaki and Haley, with Cassel, Palko and Orton at the helm?

Chiefs Pantalones 08-07-2013 11:56 PM

Brian Billick was on NFLTA tonight and he stated that he doesn't see how we don't make the playoffs. Too talented and upgraded the QB position. I hope.

Hammock Parties 08-07-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9867064)
So this team is worse than the 2011 team that lost Charles, Berry, Moeaki and Haley, with Cassel, Palko and Orton at the helm?

More difficult schedule by far.

2011 team played maybe the easiest schedule I've ever seen.

Also that team had Brandon Carr. We have Toasty and Crispy II.

kcxiv 08-07-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

better, but that doesnt mean they win alot more. Football is a crazy sport, where we can play well and still lose a game. Schedule looks pretty tough. From my limited reading up on training camp, it looks like we have like 1 wide out and the rest are a serious Meh. Charles has to hold up.

All i can say is, we will see. Im not not getting my hopes up again. I have for 20 years now.

Discuss Thrower 08-07-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

I guess the only argument against boils down to:

Carr >>> S. Smith
Paranoid Todd Haley + RAC > Reid
Orton > Alex Smith > Cassel

But I might be oversimplifying.

Hammock Parties 08-08-2013 12:00 AM

I'd be surprised if any of our WR are as good as Steve Breaston was that year.

He had 60+ catches and 700+ yards.

DaneMcCloud 08-08-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9867078)
better, but that doesnt mean they win alot more. Football is a crazy sport, where we can play well and still lose a game. Schedule looks pretty tough. From my limited reading up on training camp, it looks like we have like 1 wide out and the rest are a serious Meh. Charles has to hold up.

All i can say is, we will see. Im not not getting my hopes up again. I have for 20 years now.

I think the schedule looks pretty soft. 8-8 is a given, barring catastrophic injury.

You're just not used to seeing a capable coaching staff. :D

DaneMcCloud 08-08-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867084)
I'd be surprised if any of our WR are as good as Steve Breaston was that year.

He had 60+ catches and 700+ yards.

Why can't Avery, who had 800 yards and 3 TD's last year, repeat that performance?

BossChief 08-08-2013 12:06 AM

Avery > Breaston

DaneMcCloud 08-08-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9867093)
Avery > Breaston

I think that's a reasonable assumption

Hammock Parties 08-08-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9867092)
Why can't Avery, who had 800 yards and 3 TD's last year, repeat that performance?

650 pass attempts in Indy.

Better QB in Indy.

keg in kc 08-08-2013 12:07 AM

Isn't Avery currently behind Baldwin on the depth chart (which doesn't necessarily mean anything at this point)? Not that we won't be three wide all the time anyway.

I think I'd rather see Bowe, Baldwin, Avery than Bowe, Anybody, McCluster.

BossChief 08-08-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9867080)
I guess the only argument against boils down to:

Carr >>> S. Smith
Paranoid Todd Haley + RAC > Reid
Orton > Alex Smith > Cassel

But I might be oversimplifying.

Alex Smith > Kyle Orton

el borracho 08-08-2013 12:09 AM

Luck>>>>>>A. Smith

DaneMcCloud 08-08-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867095)
650 pass attempts in Indy.

Better QB in Indy.

No one has any idea how many pass attempts will be made this year in KC.

The only reason to believe that Avery may not have similar numbers to 2012 is because of Bowe, Fasano, Moeaki and Charles.

DaneMcCloud 08-08-2013 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9867099)
Luck>>>>>>A. Smith

Whoa, really?

Hammock Parties 08-08-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9867101)
Whoa, really?

Come on.

Do not sit here and try to tell us you think Alex Smith is better than Andrew Luck.

ChiefsCountry 08-08-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9867059)

Sounds about right.

@Jacksonville L
Dallas W
@Philadelphia L
New York L
@Tennessee W
Oakland W
Houston L
Cleveland W
@Buffalo L
@Denver L
San Diego W
Denver W
@Washington L
@Oakland L
Indianapolis L
@San Diego L

DaneMcCloud 08-08-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867104)
Come on.

Do not sit here and try to tell us you think Alex Smith is better than Andrew Luck.

Good lord, are you broken?

BossChief 08-08-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9867096)
Isn't Avery currently behind Baldwin on the depth chart (which doesn't necessarily mean anything at this point)? Not that we won't be three wide all the time anyway.

I think I'd rather see Bowe, Baldwin, Avery than Bowe, Anybody, McCluster.

Avery moved up with the 1s while I was there.

Not sure if that changed after I left, but during the practice on the 4th A dy Reid said "I need another receiver" and Baldwin went to the sideline and Avery went in with the 1s the rest of practice and and Baldwin was catching passes from Daniel.

The next time the 1s were up, Baldwin started to jog out and was waved off and Avery stayed in.

Baldwin needs to wake the **** up or he is gonna be a surprise cut. Reid had McCluster in all over the place so I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Baldwin dropping to our 4th receiver and then he will be in a battle with Wylie...who looked pretty good in his own right while I was there.

Dude better step his game up.

Mav 08-08-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867104)
Come on.

Im pretty sure he was overstating the Obvious. Andrew Luck is the best young qb in football......

Mav 08-08-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9867107)

uh....im not sure you had to ask this question. We all know the answer to that question.

el borracho 08-08-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9867101)
Whoa, really?

I think, given the option, most people would choose Luck before A. Smith. Would you not?

Hammock Parties 08-08-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9867107)

Andrew Luck was the only reason the Colts made the playoffs.

Alex Smith would have crumbled on that team. No running game? Below average defense?

Come now. Logic is your friend.

DaneMcCloud 08-08-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9867114)
I think, given the option, most people would choose Luck before A. Smith. Would you not?

Everyone's sarcasm meter must be broken due to inherent misery.

kcxiv 08-08-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9867090)
I think the schedule looks pretty soft. 8-8 is a given, barring catastrophic injury.

You're just not used to seeing a capable coaching staff. :D

lol, Its been a while. I just hope Ried still has it and isnt burnt out. We here he isnt, but his guys arent going to say he looks burned out. lol

Mav 08-08-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9867114)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867116)
Andrew Luck was the only reason the Colts made the playoffs.

Alex Smith would have crumbled on that team. No running game? Below average defense?

Come now. Logic is your friend.

Go to bed, you are drunk......

BossChief 08-08-2013 12:19 AM

Dammitt I'm probably gonna get crucified for saying this, but I can see this team having a chance to start out 6-0.

That's a winnable stretch if I ever saw one.

Hammock Parties 08-08-2013 12:19 AM

With Luck, Avery is an 800-yard receiver.

With Smith, 500 or so.

Hammock Parties 08-08-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9867123)
Dammitt I'm probably gonna get crucified for saying this, but I can see this team having a chance to start out 6-0.

You're going to be disappointed.

Mav 08-08-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9867119)
lol, Its been a while. I just hope Ried still has it and isnt burnt out. We here he isnt, but his guys arent going to say he looks burned out. lol

He had far too much on his plate the past three years. I know, irony that a metaphor involving a plate, and Andy Reid being too much, but alas, now that he can focus on just coaching, specifically the offense, and leave the defense not to an oline coach, the team will thrive from his experience, and teaching.

Mav 08-08-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867124)
With Luck, Avery is an 800-yard receiver.

With Smith, 500 or so.

That's not as much as an insult to Smith as you want people to believe. Andrew Luck didn't exactly have Jamaal Charles to hand the ball to did he?

keg in kc 08-08-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9867108)
Avery moved up with the 1s while I was there.

Not sure if that changed after I left, but during the practice on the 4th A dy Reid said "I need another receiver" and Baldwin went to the sideline and Avery went in with the 1s the rest of practice and and Baldwin was catching passes from Daniel.

The next time the 1s were up, Baldwin started to jog out and was waved off and Avery stayed in.

Baldwin needs to wake the **** up or he is gonna be a surprise cut. Reid had McCluster in all over the place so I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Baldwin dropping to our 4th receiver and then he will be in a battle with Wylie...who looked pretty good in his own right while I was there.

Dude better step his game up.

I think we need Avery's speed.

It's kind of a shame with Baldwin, you'd think he could have become the Alvin Harper to Bowe's Michael Irvin.

Wish Hemingway hadn't hurt his hand. Maybe it's the Michigan homer in me, but he was my dark horse for this season.

I've heard tons about McCluster in camp and I think it's going to end up in the regular season just like it always does, because he doesn't have either the size or the speed to do anything at this level.

Mav 08-08-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9867123)

That's a winnable stretch if I ever saw one.

It is, but it is also the NFL, and teams always lose a game they shouldn't. I very easy could see the Chiefs losing to the Cowboys......Shrugs. But, I could see a 4-2 start as well. I don't see an 0-2 start.....

Mav 08-08-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9867131)

It's kind of a shame with Baldwin, you'd think he could have become the Alvin Harper to Bowe's Michael Irvin.

Wish Hemingway hadn't hurt his hand. Maybe it's the Michigan homer in me, but he was my dark horse for this season.

Good comparison. Just doesn't seem that Baldwin wants it.

BossChief 08-08-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9867126)
You're going to be disappointed.

Possibly. Start to look at it gMe by game, though.

Dallas is the only team with a franchise quarterback.

keg in kc 08-08-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9867136)

And even that's arguable, at best.

ChiefsCountry 08-08-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9867136)

Umm Eli Manning comes to Arrowhead Week 4.

Mav 08-08-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9867138)

At least Alex Smith wont have to worry about getting beat down by Matt Barkley. Whew, chip really rescued him.

DaneMcCloud 08-08-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9867138)

He meant the only non-rapper Franchise QB

ChiefsCountry 08-08-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9867141)
At least Alex Smith wont have to worry about getting beat down by Matt Barkley. Whew, chip really rescued him.

Hey **** face go kill yourself.

Mav 08-08-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9867144)
Hey **** face go kill yourself.

lol, hahahahahahahaha ROFL

seeing you get this mad over some scrub ass 3rd string qb is hilarious.....

make me laugh more....Show me your GRRRRRR face chump......

ChiefsCountry 08-08-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9867148)
lol, hahahahahahahaha ROFL

seeing you get this mad over some scrub ass 3rd string qb is hilarious.....

make me laugh more....Show me your GRRRRRR face chump......

I hope Alex Smith breaks his leg so you can cry like the bundle of sticks bitch you are.

BossChief 08-08-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9867131)

I've heard tons about McCluster in camp and I think it's going to end up in the regular season just like it always does, because he doesn't have either the size or the speed to do anything at this level.

Between DMC and Avery I think you have 1100-1200 yards and 7 tds together. They both get off the line quickly and get open. Alex seemed to already have a "trust factor" with both guys.

I'm happy with that 3wr set.

That's what it takes in this offense to get on the field.

Baldwin is slow off the line and is more of a straight line runner that doesn't fit and I'm not sure he offers more than Wylie TBH.

If I had to pick a surprise cut, itd be Baldwin.

Mav 08-08-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9867151)
I hope Alex Smith breaks his leg so you can cry like the pillowbitergot bitch you are.

ROFLPBJnlmo:-):LOL:LMAO

http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/at...g?d=1262150055

Mav 08-08-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock Action (Post 9866289)
Says the obsessed fruit that wants to have Alex' baby....ROFL
With that said, I wish Alex well for you guys. I think he'll do alright.

Hi Steve, aka Joe58....Im done with the sissy war of words... Have a nice life.