ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jon Baldwin has been traded to the 49ers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275434)

saphojunkie 08-20-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9902380)
Copyright (C) Thig Lyfe 2011

(PROOF)

I preferred Jamaal, Tony G. and Baldwin.

I called them Manbearpig.

Hammock Parties 08-20-2013 07:27 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSIp4C1CAAAk7PM.jpg:large

BigChiefFan 08-20-2013 07:34 PM

It's good to know the front office and coaching staff realized Baldwin hasn't been cutting the mustard. I'm glad to see they were proactive.

Simply Red 08-20-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 9902638)
It's good to know the front office and coaching staff realized Baldwin hasn't been cutting the mustard. I'm glad to see they were proactive.

actually yeah - that's a good point. Ray Farmer is great at firing people.

Mr. Arrowhead 08-21-2013 01:51 PM

Practice Squad huh

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/08/20/ej-man...athan-baldwin/

Quote:

EVER HEAR OF THE PHRASE, ‘IT’S A TRADE THAT HURTS BOTH TEAMS?’ “Peter, love the new site. Any thoughts on the Jon Baldwin-AJ Jenkins trade on Monday? After the disappointing runs they’ve had so far, do you think either of them end up making it through final training camp cuts?”

—Jon, Bellingham, Mass.

If I had to guess, the Niners will give Baldwin a crash course and try to get him ready to make the final 53 … but that will entail eagerness and skill on special teams. Gut feeling is Harbaugh will keep him on the 53, have him inactive for a couple of weeks, then try to get him ready to play a role for the last 12 or 13 games. Only a gut feeling, though. Re Jenkins, seems like a practice squad stash to me. He seemed so woefully unprepared to contribute in San Francisco. He needs time to build up his confidence, wherever it’s gone.

Kaepernick 08-21-2013 02:00 PM

Some 49ers fans are already getting on the Baldwin bandwagon because 6'-4". Little do they know he can't catch and plays like he is 4'-6".

The Franchise 08-21-2013 02:03 PM

Jenkins on the practice squad? ROFL

BigCatDaddy 08-21-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9904317)
Some 49ers fans are already getting on the Baldwin bandwagon because 6'-4". Little do they know he can't catch and plays like he is 4'-6".

Tell them he's a poor man's Mike Williams (USC version)

penbrook 08-21-2013 02:05 PM

Ed Werder said Eric Fisher has a shoulder and hand injury but are considered minor.

He said their are people within the Chiefs organization who want him to fight through this injury and show more mental toughness.

BigCatDaddy 08-21-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9904328)
Ed Werder said Eric Fisher has a shoulder and hand injury but are considered minor.

He said their are people within the Chiefs organization who want him to fight through this injury and show more mental toughness.

Those papercuts are a real bitch.

ToxSocks 08-21-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9904328)

I agree. Hand injuries are common for OL, a lot of the time going unreported.

So far, there hasn't been anything to like about our first overall pick. He appears soft and overmatched.

penbrook 08-21-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9904334)
I agree. Hand injuries are common for OL, a lot of the time going unreported.

So far, there hasn't been anything to like about our first overall pick. He appears soft and overmatched.

Joeckel hasn't been any better. And people here wanted Albert traded.. I for one wanted Albert long term and Stephenson at RT

DaneMcCloud 08-21-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9904341)
Joeckel hasn't been any better. And people here wanted Albert traded.. I for one wanted Albert long term and Stephenson at RT

Albert has looked like dogshit. Has Stephenson even played?

penbrook 08-21-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9904411)
Albert has looked like dogshit. Has Stephenson even played?

Yea he's played first game and part of second but he left with a shoulder injury

Mr. Arrowhead 08-21-2013 03:04 PM

Interesting
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ied-aj-jenkins

Jim Harbaugh: Media 'bullied' A.J. Jenkins

By Gregg Rosenthal
Around The League Editor
Published: Aug. 21, 2013 at 04:52 p.m.

San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh memorably came to the defense of his wide receiver A.J. Jenkins before last season.

"For those -- the scribes, pundits, so-called experts -- who have gone so far as to say that he's going to be a bust, should just stop. I recommend that because they're making themselves look more clueless than they already did," Harbaugh said last July.

A little more than one year later, Jenkins is an ex-49er. And Harbaugh is still not happy with how the media treated Jenkins.

"I know a lot of people made sport of A.J. and Jonathan and my comments and that type of thing," Harbaugh said Wednesday via CSNBayArea.com. "And I really feel the same as I did a year ago when I made those comments. I don't think it's fair to bully or label a young player.

"I fully understand people are entitled to their opinion and their perspective, however, I refer the criticism -- or appreciate -- if the criticism is directed toward me. I'm responsible and I certainly accept it."

Harbaugh was asked what is he is responsible for.

"I'm responsible. I'm responsible for helping pick the draft picks and fully responsible for coaching the players up. So I willingly accept those responsibilities," Harbaugh said.

Harbaugh is always on edge with the media, but his strong backing of his players is a part of his success. But he balances "us against them" devotion publicly with the necessary cold blooded business decisions like benching Alex Smith or trading Jenkins.

Easy 6 08-21-2013 03:05 PM

Sounds like Fisher better snap outta this soft bitch stupor he's in, already getting rumblings from the organization.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-21-2013 09:00 PM

Deflecting on to Albert. Sweet mother of **** it just gets better and better.

DaneMcCloud 08-21-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9905293)
Deflecting on to Albert. Sweet mother of **** it just gets better and better.

Have you watched even ONE minute of the pre-season? Even Milkman said Albert has looked worse than ever. He's sucking ass.

That has nothing to do with Fisher sucking.

Setsuna 08-21-2013 09:03 PM

Dane's house of cards are crumbling down. So delicious. :drool:

Fairplay 08-21-2013 09:16 PM

The good thing about Jenkins not having an NFL catch yet is that
his hands should be as soft as a baby's bottom.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-21-2013 09:16 PM

Fisher sucks. Horrible pick, will absolutely flop.

Hammock Parties 08-21-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9905341)
Fisher sucks. Horrible pick, will absolutely flop.

Branden Albert is going to suck worse though. Complete 180 on his career about to start this year.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-21-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9905342)
Branden Albert is going to suck worse though. Complete 180 on his career about to start this year.

Perhaps the Chiefs killed his spirit? I could buy that. Easily. This franchise is as reeruned as SyFy Original that Dane co-wrote.

Mother****erJones 08-21-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Awww...but you were deep throating Albert's cock all off-season.

Simply Red 08-21-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9902618)

He's already doing 'Dat Ass' look over in SF. Nice.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-21-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9905353)

It's Axl; he'll drag everyone down with him. God I can't wait until he's gone. What a colossal waste of time.

Hammock Parties 08-21-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9905353)

Your sarcasm meter is broken.

BigChiefFan 08-21-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

That's a pretty bold statement. I'd venture to say Albert will have an outstanding season. This is a contract year for him. I know you know this, but let's keep it in perspective, these are guys are working the rust off and the 49ers showed why they were contenders last year. I think the Chiefs may take the division and I would have never thought that, at the beginning of the past off-season. Call it optimism, but for some reason, I think the Chiefs may be primed to make a serious run this year.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-21-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9905363)

Your Trollolololing is inspiring, sir.

Mother****erJones 08-21-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9905363)

Didn't ya know? You gota believe everything on the internet!

This oline will be fine. Gona take time to gel. Albert will be fine, Fisher also. He's gona have a learning curve. Asamoah will be good on the right side.

I wish we'd put Schwartz at LG though.

Mav 08-21-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9905376)
Didn't ya know? You gota believe everything on the internet!

This oline will be fine. Gona take time to gel. Albert will be fine, Fisher also. He's gona have a learning curve. Asamoah will be good on the right side.

I wish we'd put Schwartz at LG though.

Schwartz is a damn good player. His problem is he is always effing hurt.

The browns have his brother. He struggled very much like Fisher the first part of the season last year. he is a beast now though.

USArmyParatrooper 08-21-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ct (Post 9898788)
If they really wanted this trade, ask for a 1 round drop in the alex smith trade compensation owed

I see nothing beneficial w/ bringing jenkins aboard

I'm already in the 'let andy reid coach up alex smith/dexter mccluster/knile davis' camp, just don't know how many tents I can pitch in the same campsite ya know?

Right. Trent Baalke would be all over that. Do you think Dorsey has nude pictures of him or something?

wink91wink 08-21-2013 11:12 PM

Did anyone hear Colin Kaepernick say that Jon Baldwin had good hands on ESPN today? I almost spit out my drink.

Setsuna 08-21-2013 11:22 PM

1.1 doesn't deserve a learning curve. Gotdarn true fans.

AussieChiefsFan 08-21-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wink91wink (Post 9905528)
Did anyone hear Colin Kaepernick say that Jon Baldwin had good hands on ESPN today? I almost spit out my drink.

Well he can't exactly say he'd rather have AJ back.

Hammock Parties 08-21-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 9905364)
That's a pretty bold statement. I'd venture to say Albert will have an outstanding season.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

-King- 08-21-2013 11:39 PM

http://www.kcchiefs.com/assets/image...d/KC/JENKS.jpg

Tribal Warfare 08-21-2013 11:49 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nyNN7WaZYhM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR 08-21-2013 11:59 PM

Dude still gives n00bish rookie answers to questions.

Hope he realizes this is basically his last shot to do any kind of shit in the NFL

AussieChiefsFan 08-22-2013 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9905551)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nyNN7WaZYhM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

"So have you had a look at the Chiefs schedule yet?"

"Uh um..."

"You open in Jacksonville"

"Uh yeah my mom told me about that yesterday. I'll make sure to go get some tickets"

ROFL

DaneMcCloud 08-22-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9905554)
Hope he realizes this is basically his last shot to do any kind of shit in the NFL

Based off of that interview, it's highly doubtful

Chiefs Pantalones 08-22-2013 12:12 AM

I wonder why some guys don't get it. You're playing professional football...that's ****ing awesome and a lottery type of opportunity. Why not work your tail off to keep the dream alive?

AussieChiefsFan 08-22-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9905562)
I wonder why some guys don't get it. You're playing professional football...that's ****ing awesome and a lottery type of opportunity. Why not work your tail off to keep the dream alive?

I guess for some guys it's all natural talent, meaning they haven't had to work all that hard during High School and College. So then when they get to the NFL level where the naturally talented guys also have to work hard to reach success, it doesn't work out.

DaneMcCloud 08-22-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

No passion.

Some guys do it because "they can" and some guys do it because they "love it".

The trick is to choose the guys that love it AND are talented enough to make it.

Kaepernick 08-22-2013 12:33 AM

Quote:

Burnout can happen any time. I knew guys that were in college ball who just quit out of the blue because it just became no fun anymore.

Other guys may set a goal such as to make it to the NFL. But they didn't really set a goal to be good in the NFL, just to make it. So they make it there and they are kind of lost.

"OK, I'm here and finally have my money to enjoy. I sacrificed in college and I'm tired of it and I just want to party now that I have my money".

Like you said, you would think these guys would all understand their opportunity and how quickly the door closes on it. But some guys are just immature and it takes a while to get through to them, if ever.

Look at Ricky Williams. He played 2 years and then retired, only coming back because his team sued for the pay they had given him.

DaneMcCloud 08-22-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9905577)
Look at Ricky Williams. He played 2 years and then retired, only coming back because his team sued for the pay they had given him.

Ricky Williams is hardly the normal case. The dude had a social anxiety disorder that he treated with marijuana. Once he was prescribed "legal" drugs, he came back to the NFL and played well.

The bottom line is that more than 50% of the guys that play in the NFL do so because they can earn a paycheck, not because they love the game.

BossChief 08-22-2013 01:03 AM

Some guys want to win games and are willing to do everything it takes to contribute to exactly that. Some guys want to push hard until a big payday and then they think they "have arrived" and the money kills all of their intestinal fortitude.

saphojunkie 08-22-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9905559)
"So have you had a look at the Chiefs schedule yet?"

"Uh um..."

"You open in Jacksonville"

"Uh yeah my mom told me about that yesterday. I'll make sure to go get some tickets"

ROFL

Dude just moved his whole life to a new city without any prior warning whatsoever. I'm not sweating him not having the schedule broken down yet.

When I was 24 it took me months to plan moving to the west coast and I still ****ed up all over the place.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08-22-2013 06:47 AM

There was nothing wrong with that interview. Bunch of losers in here.

Chiefshrink 08-22-2013 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9905599)
Some guys want to push hard until a big payday and then they think they "have arrived" and the money kills all of their intestinal fortitude.

Apparently Jonathan's signing bonus at the 26th pick in the 1st rd was enough for him:rolleyes:

Chiefshrink 08-22-2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9905348)
Perhaps the Chiefs killed his spirit? I could buy that. Easily. This franchise is as reeruned as SyFy Original that Dane co-wrote.

Pioli,Haley and Cassel ?? :hmmm:I think you are on to something.

FRCDFED 08-22-2013 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides (Post 9905684)
There was nothing wrong with that interview. Bunch of losers in here.

I agree. Sounds like the kid had somewhat of a reality check and he is still coming to grips with getting traded and rejection of sorts.

His answers are mature and level headed. Talking about it to the media isn't going to instill trust with his new teammates or organization. He just needs to show up and play hard on game day and he seems to get that.

What the hell did some of you expect him to say?

FlaChief58 08-22-2013 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9905614)
Dude just moved his whole life to a new city without any prior warning whatsoever. I'm not sweating him not having the schedule broken down yet.

This

Rasputin 08-22-2013 07:19 AM

Hope he provides the deep threat we need and looking for.

If anything he can be a decoy "Don't throw it to stone hands"

Sandy Vagina 08-22-2013 07:44 AM

Figure CBs will be salivating to challenge him in press coverage.. since he is noted to be weak at beating the press..

So go 2 TE sets with Kelce on his side. Have A.J. try to run a quick out as the QB's first read. Have Kelce as 2nd read run the deep corner route, as he will likely create separation from any LB underneath or even the FS. Doubt both are blanketed, but if so? Have Bowe coming across the middle from the other side on a drag or in route as the 3rd read. Keep Fasano in to block, and have JC run a wheel route from Bowe's original side.

FTW !

ChiefRocka 08-22-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9905754)
Figure CBs will be salivating to challenge him in press coverage.. since he is noted to be weak at beating the press..

So go 2 TE sets with Kelce on his side. Have A.J. try to run a quick out as the QB's first read. Have Kelce as 2nd read run the deep corner route, as he will likely create separation from any LB underneath or even the FS. Doubt both are blanketed, but if so? Have Bowe coming across the middle from the other side on a drag or in route as the 3rd read. Keep Fasano in to block, and have JC run a wheel route from Bowe's original side.

FTW !

Norv?

Sandy Vagina 08-22-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 9905783)
Norv?

shhhh... don't tell anyone. ;)

L.A. Chieffan 08-22-2013 10:36 AM

Hes got some Desean in him. Little bit bigger

Hoover 08-22-2013 10:39 AM

Seems to me that the most overlooked aspect of this trade is that Alex Smith knows and has played with AJ Jenkins. I'm not saying he's going to be a world beater, but i think Smith probably played a role in this trade.

Mav 08-22-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9906010)
Seems to me that the most overlooked aspect of this trade is that Alex Smith knows and has played with AJ Jenkins. I'm not saying he's going to be a world beater, but i think Smith probably played a role in this trade.

Yeah, that's what was said that Andy talked to him. Im pretty sure it was something like this.

"Alex, what do you think of Aj Jenkins?"

"cant be any worse than Baldwin."

saphojunkie 08-22-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9905754)

FTW !

****ing Baldwin was the worst WR we've seen in a long time at beating the press. AND he had no quickness. AND he had stone hands.

L.A. Chieffan 08-22-2013 10:46 AM

I dont remember Baldwin having problems catching the ball his biggest problem was no explosion and he was soft. Average corners ate him up. The guy needs to pull sleds up hills on a beach for like 6 months

Mav 08-22-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9906021)
I dont remember Baldwin having problems catching the ball his biggest problem was no explosion and he was soft. Average corners ate him up. The guy needs to pull sleds up hills on a beach for like 6 months

What he needed to do was go train with Brandon Marshall, or Anquan Boldin. They both love to use their bodies against smaller dbs.

Hes soft. He is a 6'4 giant of a man, that plays like hes 5'8

Sandy Vagina 08-22-2013 11:00 AM

I haven't seen as much of Baldwin as you guys, but I was happy to read that KC rid themselves of him after that game. No separation on the long ball (against old ass Nnamdi), and that nice pass on the IN route was as awful as I have seen handled by a WR.

Jenkins may not be much, but no doubt Alex told them "heck yeah, Jenkins has to be better than Baldwin."

Sandy Vagina 08-22-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9906032)
What he needed to do was go train with Brandon Marshall, or Anquan Boldin. They both love to use their bodies against smaller dbs.

Hes soft. He is a 6'4 giant of a man, that plays like hes 5'8

One thing that could make or break Baldwin is the presence of Anquan Boldin. Boldin will teach Baldwin how to toughen up or he will advise the coaches to dump his sorry ass.

Carlota69 08-22-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9906017)
Yeah, that's what was said that Andy talked to him. Im pretty sure it was something like this.

"Alex, what do you think of Aj Jenkins?"

"cant be any worse than Baldwin."

This.

Mav 08-22-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9906041)
One thing that could make or break Baldwin is the presence of Anquan Boldin. Boldin will teach Baldwin how to toughen up or he will advise the coaches to dump his sorry ass.

I agree that Boldin should help, but you can only be helped, IF YOU WANT TO BE HELPED. Obviously having Randy Moss last year, Vernon Davis last year, and Boldin so far this year did nothing to help Jenkins.

You can only go as far as you WANT TO GO.

When I was in Basic training, before you get to your place you are going to be, you are in processing, and ill never forget what a drill sergeant said. His named was Drill Sergeant Hooks. "if you came into the army a shit bag, you will leave the army a shit bag."

And that sticks with me. Now, can Baldwin change? Absolutely, he could. But, I doubt it. Im not sure why going to a team where he isn't handed a starting job is going to motivate him more than being on a team where all he had to be mas marginal, and he was going to start because of his draft status, and the lack of talent at the position.

Now he has to go to a team where if all things were equal and everyone was healthy, he wouldn't make that team period.

He wouldn't beat out Crabs, Boldin, Manningham, Kyle Williams, and on top of those four, he is now competing with Austin Collie, Chad Hall, and Marlon Moore. He offers no special teams value.

They are only going to carry 5 receivers. The only one that offers special team help is Kyle Williams. So they will get their other guys from the running back spots, and from the cb/safety spots.

Baldwin is going to have to just show out, and I don't think he has it in him.

saphojunkie 08-22-2013 12:19 PM

The fact is the Chiefs got the better end of this deal, purely because the player they got is faster, quicker, and has been in the league for only one year as opposed to three.

There's still hope for Jenkins, even if just a little.

Discuss Thrower 08-22-2013 12:25 PM

The fact the team has to pay more pretty much means AJ has to be a starter to come out on top of this deal.

So yet again, Harbaugh and Baalke pulled the okie-doke on Reid and Dorsey.

Rausch 08-22-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9906224)
The fact the team has to pay more pretty much means AJ has to be a starter to come out on top of this deal.

Not really.

Baldwin would have been cut anyway...

Setsuna 08-22-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9906235)
Not really.

Baldwin would have been cut anyway...

And yet we're paying more. Que true fan gif!

nychief 08-22-2013 01:15 PM

AJ is lotto ticket. Baldwin is a used scratch off.

durtyrute 08-22-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9905348)

Is that a joke or did he actually write something? Aspiring writers want to know.

Setsuna 08-22-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9906311)
Is that a joke or did he actually write something? Aspiring writers want to know.

No he's really part of that Hollywood filth factory over there. Don't doubt he did something like that.

DaneMcCloud 08-22-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby (Post 9906335)
No he's really part of that Hollywood filth factory over there. Don't doubt he did something like that.

:facepalm:

durtyrute 08-22-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9906355)
:facepalm:

Hey, did you write a movie?

xztop123 08-22-2013 01:44 PM

Baldwins problem was that he had slow feet. His long speed was good. I think it's the way his body is built, and thats why we gave up on him.

Brando 08-22-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby (Post 9906335)

I have yet to grasp just how ****ing dumb you are.

Jakemall 08-22-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brando (Post 9906647)
I have yet to grasp just how ****ing dumb you are.

So has he...

Sandy Vagina 08-22-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9906654)
So has he...

ROFL