ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports 2014-2015 NBA regular season thread. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284493)

KC_Connection 07-08-2014 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 10735457)
Bosh is a smart man. Be LeBron's butt buddy and get rings.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>.<a href="https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA">@WojYahooNBA</a> on what Bosh told the Rockets: &quot;I want to be in Miami, I want to play with LeBron.&quot;</p>&mdash; FOX Sports Live (@FOXSportsLive) <a href="https://twitter.com/FOXSportsLive/statuses/486344899986341888">July 8, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1h
Quote attributed to me on @Foxsports1 feed bit of context: Bosh's preference remains with LeBron in Miami, but he's open to Houston offer.

DaKCMan AP 07-08-2014 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 10734847)
That's absurd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 10735409)
Again, this is absurd.

I don't think Waiters is an all-star at all, I do, however, think Wade is completely shot and only a true homer, like yourself, would take him over Wiggins at this stage.

Irving over Wade is an absolute landslide too.

Is Wade the same guy he used to be? Absolutely not. He's constantly banged up and is a liability on defense. However, saying he's completely shot is an over exaggeration. The guy still put up 19/5 on 55% shooting last season and 18/4 on 50% in the playoffs.

mcaj22 07-08-2014 06:57 AM

that's a very inflated 19/5 though on about 50 games and playing only 1 back to back the whole season

if Lebron had that type of schedule he would average like 35/10.

-King- 07-08-2014 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 10735668)
Is Wade the same guy he used to be? Absolutely not. He's constantly banged up and is a liability on defense. However, saying he's completely shot is an over exaggeration. The guy still put up 19/5 on 55% shooting last season and 18/4 on 50% in the playoffs.

That 19 and 5 would be 12 and 3 if he wasn't held out of 30 games in the regular season (Something that annoyed LeBron and could be a factor of him leaving).

DaKCMan AP 07-08-2014 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10735683)
that's a very inflated 19/5 though on about 50 games and playing only 1 back to back the whole season

if Lebron had that type of schedule he would average like 35/10.

Conjecture.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10735690)
That 19 and 5 would be 12 and 3 if he wasn't held out of 30 games in the regular season (Something that annoyed LeBron and could be a factor of him leaving).

Lebron was more annoyed with the amnesty of Mike Miller (who would have started in place of Wade during those 30 games).

Mr_Tomahawk 07-08-2014 07:33 AM

So who is LBJ signing with today?

Ceej 07-08-2014 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10735719)

You should ask penbook.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-08-2014 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceej (Post 10735722)
You should ask penbook.

Gawd I hope he signs with the Kings and then demands them to return to KC.

KC native 07-08-2014 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10735719)

The Cleveland Cavaliers.

DaKCMan AP 07-08-2014 10:15 AM

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat What's being criticized as Heat "adding role players" is exactly how they've made four consecutive NBA finals and won two titles.

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat With McRoberts, Granger, and with promise of Napier, Ennis, Heat are better than they were at end of season. And haven't lost anyone (yet).

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat Plus, Heat still have options of sign-and-trades with all of their free agents, so long as (under tax rules) major raises aren't involved.

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat So basically McRoberts in for Battier, Granger in for Beasley, Napier in for Douglas, Ennis in for (argument's sake) Jones.

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat With Heat still in position to bring back Birdman, Ray Allen, Rashard, and even Oden, should they so choose, possible each with raises.

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat The gist being: Heat have made four consecutive NBA Finals, don't need major makeover. And it's not like anyone in East dramatically rising.

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat Yes, Derrick Rose can change equation for Chicago, but even when Rose was healthy, Heat had enough for Rose-Deng-Noah, and now Deng gone.

okcchief 07-08-2014 10:22 AM

Napier his rookie year will be a downgrade from Chalmers. I like the guy alright but he's not close to ready for the NBA.

McRoberts is decent.

Granger is a shell.

Nothing done so far makes me think the Heat will be better even with the return of the big 3. Still probably good enough to easily win the East though.

DaKCMan AP 07-08-2014 10:23 AM

I don't expect much, if anything, out of Napier this year.

I do expect some contribution from Ennis.

RustShack 07-08-2014 11:20 AM

Emmett Golden @egoldie80 · 15m

Source: Lebron has reached out to at least one of the Cavs players within the last week and told him, "get ready & be prepared."

saphojunkie 07-08-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 10735904)
Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat What's being criticized as Heat "adding role players" is exactly how they've made four consecutive NBA finals and won two titles.

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat With McRoberts, Granger, and with promise of Napier, Ennis, Heat are better than they were at end of season. And haven't lost anyone (yet).

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat Plus, Heat still have options of sign-and-trades with all of their free agents, so long as (under tax rules) major raises aren't involved.

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat So basically McRoberts in for Battier, Granger in for Beasley, Napier in for Douglas, Ennis in for (argument's sake) Jones.

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat With Heat still in position to bring back Birdman, Ray Allen, Rashard, and even Oden, should they so choose, possible each with raises.

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat The gist being: Heat have made four consecutive NBA Finals, don't need major makeover. And it's not like anyone in East dramatically rising.

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat Yes, Derrick Rose can change equation for Chicago, but even when Rose was healthy, Heat had enough for Rose-Deng-Noah, and now Deng gone.

This dude is delusional. How can you say the Heat aren't worse right now when LEBRON JAMES ISN'T ON THE ROSTER.

DaKCMan AP 07-08-2014 11:41 AM

Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo LeBron James & Dwyane Wade had dinner at LAVO in Vegas late last night with some friends before going to Marquee Night Club, a source said.

Sassy Squatch 07-08-2014 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 10736027)
Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo LeBron James & Dwyane Wade had dinner at LAVO in Vegas late last night with some friends before going to Marquee Night Club, a source said.

Break up sex.

ChiefsCountry 07-08-2014 12:18 PM

Dan Gilbert's new letter
http://i.imgur.com/lh4ncYy.jpg

lcarus 07-08-2014 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10735369)
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but when I ordered my Wiggins jersey they said it would ship in 10 days after Wiggins get a number. I got an email today saying it will be a few more weeks and they are waiting until he signs his contract... Could be they are entertaining trading him.

Then again, Wiggins is one of only like 200 people LBJ follows on twitter, and I would think he would be very interested in playing with him.

I'm feeling bust with Wiggins. I'm a KU guy too, but I'm just not feeling it.

chiefzilla1501 07-08-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10736371)

Wiggins won't be a bust. He's going to be a solid defender and all this offense would demand from him, if paired with LeBron, is to be unselfish with the ball and shoot/drive when there is an opening. I wouldn't have taken Wiggins first, but with Blatt, it makes perfect sense.

You can teach him to dribble and coach him to use his left. You can improve his jumpshot. There is nobody in this draft with the kind of unteachable physical ability that he has. But right away I believe his floor is a good defender, solid system guy, and occasional but streaky scorer. That's all you an expect from a guy that young.

lcarus 07-08-2014 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10736417)
Wiggins won't be a bust. He's going to be a solid defender and all this offense would demand from him, if paired with LeBron, is to be unselfish with the ball and shoot/drive when there is an opening. I wouldn't have taken Wiggins first, but with Blatt, it makes perfect sense.

You can teach him to dribble and coach him to use his left. You can improve his jumpshot. There is nobody in this draft with the kind of unreachable physical ability that he has.

(shhh...trying to get a reaction out of rustshack)

chiefzilla1501 07-08-2014 03:01 PM

Oops, sorry. I thought you were saying Wiggins won't be terrible. Wiggins was a terrible pick. Bust written all over him.

lcarus 07-08-2014 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10736466)
Oops, sorry. I thought you were saying Wiggins won't be terrible. Wiggins was a terrible pick. Bust written all over him.

Yeah and I really believe any random person who might have purchased his Cavs jersey so soon after draft day might be a complete carrot chompin ****in idiot cum dumpster.

saphojunkie 07-08-2014 03:17 PM

Well, if Wiggins had Fred Hoiberg, the single most sought-after coach in the history of competitive sport, he would have been a hall of famer. Now? Bust city.

chiefzilla1501 07-08-2014 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10736485)
Yeah and I really believe any random person who might have purchased his Cavs jersey so soon after draft day might be a complete carrot chompin ****in idiot cum dumpster.

I am already through with Wiggins. I heard a rumor that the guy struggled in an exhibition game. If there was ever a cum collection agency that needed to dump their jars of cum somewhere, Wiggins is probably a good target.

lcarus 07-08-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10736515)
I am already through with Wiggins. I heard a rumor that the guy struggled in an exhibition game. If there was ever a cum collection agency that needed to dump their jars of cum somewhere, Wiggins is probably a good target.

Heck I know I wanted to blow my wad on him after his shitty game against Stanford in the NCAA tournament. Wait....no...shit. :(

The Bad Guy 07-08-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Your sports takes never cease to amaze me.

Al Bundy 07-08-2014 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 10736533)
Your sports takes never cease to amaze me.

Uhhmmm I think he is just trying to get a reaction out of Rustshack.....

Just Passin' By 07-08-2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10736521)
Heck I know I wanted to blow my wad on him after his shitty game against Stanford in the NCAA tournament. Wait....no...shit. :(

Harrison Ford was unavailable?

lcarus 07-08-2014 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10736572)
Harrison Ford was unavailable?

I've left his agent countless messages.

chiefzilla1501 07-08-2014 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10736588)
I've left his agent countless messages.

I hear he represents a great player named Henry Jones. I think he plays for the Pacers.

lcarus 07-08-2014 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10736612)
I hear he represents a great player named Henry Jones. I think he plays for the Pacers.

Already did him. Nicknamed him Hank the Yank Bones Jones. Hell of a tugger. Hence the nickname.

TEX 07-08-2014 04:57 PM

Quote:

LMAO You're such an idiot, BUT this is some funny shit!

okcchief 07-08-2014 06:02 PM

Quote:

I won't go as far as bust, but I think Wiggins is way overhyped. When I hear him mentioned as the best prospect since LeBron or Durant it makes me laugh. There have been many prospects since better than Wiggins. He has the measurables for sure, but he lacks a lot as a competitor and basketball player IMO.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07-08-2014 06:10 PM

This is taking forever. ****!

-King- 07-08-2014 06:11 PM

LeBron and Riley meeting tomorrow.

penbrook 07-08-2014 06:22 PM

Per Chris Sheridan

Plugged in source says 90 percent chance @KingJames returns to #Cavs, & it'll be announced on lebronjames.com:

-King- 07-08-2014 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 10736797)
Per Chris Sheridan

Plugged in source says 90 percent chance @KingJames returns to #Cavs, & it'll be announced on lebronjames.com:

68,000 followers. Seems legit. It's really starting to look that way.

penbrook 07-08-2014 06:37 PM

LeBron James met with Nike before he met with the Miami Heat because they pay him more money each year. Swoosh is the boss.

Pitt Gorilla 07-08-2014 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 10736797)
Per Chris Sheridan

Hell, I'd love him again.

chiefzilla1501 07-08-2014 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 10736755)
I won't go as far as bust, but I think Wiggins is way overhyped. When I hear him mentioned as the best prospect since LeBron or Durant it makes me laugh. There have been many prospects since better than Wiggins. He has the measurables for sure, but he lacks a lot as a competitor and basketball player IMO.

Hmm... Not sure I've really seen that. Most mock drafts had him at #2 and many at #3 for this draft. But I also predicted on draft day that he would be the Cavs' pick not because of talent, but because of how perfect he fits the system and situation.

RustShack 07-08-2014 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 10736559)
Uhhmmm I think he is just trying to get a reaction out of Rustshack.....

And I'm the "troll" who got banned from the Kansas thread. Sorry I KNOW and I'm jacked that under Fred Iowa State is on the big time rise, and he will soon have them rivaling Kansas. Obviously not in history, but his next two seasons for sure look like the best rosters he's ever had. There will come a time where there's a drop off obviously, but it's not happening in the next few seasons. We return nearly everyone this year, and bring in more capable starters than we lost. And the following season we only lose two guys again. So much talent and experience in Ames right now.

I've also never seen our players tweet about championship goals like they have been this offseason.. They know they are apart of something special happening.

TambaBerry 07-08-2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10736877)
And I'm the "troll" who got banned from the Kansas thread. Sorry I KNOW and I'm jacked that under Fred Iowa State is on the big time rise, and he will soon have them rivaling Kansas. Obviously not in history, but his next two seasons for sure look like the best rosters he's ever had. There will come a time where there's a drop off obviously, but it's not happening in the next few seasons. We return nearly everyone this year, and bring in more capable starters than we lost. And the following season we only lose two guys again. So much talent and experience in Ames right now.

I've also never seen our players tweet about championship goals like they have been this offseason.. They know they are apart of something special happening.

Never change

Al Bundy 07-08-2014 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10736877)

Don't change.

KC_Connection 07-08-2014 07:31 PM

ISU losing their two best and most important players is "returning nearly everyone" this year.

RustShack 07-08-2014 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 10736919)
ISU losing their two best and most important players is "returning nearly everyone" this year.

Hogue can fill Ejims roll(now know that's true after he blew up tournament time), and we brought in Dejean-Jones who is taller and faster than Kane to fill his position. We also bring in Nader who is a real good SF like the one we had the year before in Clyburn, and we also bring in McKay who will be the first great defender/shot blocker Fred as had, and is also real good on the offensive end.

Yeah we are in great shape actually.

RustShack 07-08-2014 07:44 PM

So LeBron had his meeting with Nike today... And rumor is they bought every Billboard in Cleveland they could now.

COULD be for Johny Football, but the timing is interesting. More than likely for King James.

Sassy Squatch 07-08-2014 07:59 PM

Cleveland fans set up for heartbreak again.

penbrook 07-08-2014 08:07 PM

They put Lebron back up on their building after tearing it down

penbrook 07-08-2014 08:08 PM

The homecoming is gonna happen

Mr_Tomahawk 07-08-2014 08:09 PM

Thank god you are here penbook.

When is LBJ going to sign and with who?

penbrook 07-08-2014 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10737015)
Thank god you are here penbook.

When is LBJ going to sign and with who?

Sometime this week and with the Cavs

RustShack 07-08-2014 08:17 PM

Literally everything is pointing to the Cavs. The only douche tards on here who don't see it are the idiots who don't have common sense or know how to form their own opinions. They just think whatever the national media tells them.

penbrook 07-08-2014 08:24 PM

Today LeBron James had a meeting with Nike in Las Vegas and also today Nike purchased several billboards in Cleveland. #cavs

RustShack 07-08-2014 08:28 PM

Another note on James being in Vegas(I know his skills academy starts there Wednesday), the Cavs summer league started in Vegas today. Their whole coaching staff and team is there. Waiters was asked if he was there watching, and he said yes. He's also tweeting about how much he loves Cleveland and the fans now. There's is a crazy excitement from all the players lately... They know something.

penbrook 07-08-2014 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10737070)
Another note on James being in Vegas(I know his skills academy starts there Wednesday), the Cavs summer league started in Vegas today. Their whole coaching staff and team is there. Waiters was asked if he was there watching, and he said yes. He's also tweeting about how much he loves Cleveland and the fans now. There's is a crazy excitement from all the players lately... They know something.

You made my special spot tingle

RustShack 07-08-2014 08:39 PM

It's also weird he's having all these private personal seperate meetings with Wade, Bosh, and Riley. I think he's matured a lot since "The Decision" and he's informing them of his plans.

BWillie 07-08-2014 08:45 PM

Quote:

If anyone is going to be a bust between Wiggins, Parker, and Embiid its Embiid. And its not even close. Wiggins has almost no chance to not be on a roster in 7 years

RustShack 07-08-2014 08:47 PM

Am I reading too much into this, or do you guys see what I do?

@djstephfloss Getting ready for the banquet! @Nike really knows how to do it! http://instagram.com/p/qNpQ2Hn2qn/

BWillie 07-08-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10736939)
Hogue can fill Ejims roll(now know that's true after he blew up tournament time), and we brought in Dejean-Jones who is taller and faster than Kane to fill his position. We also bring in Nader who is a real good SF like the one we had the year before in Clyburn, and we also bring in McKay who will be the first great defender/shot blocker Fred as had, and is also real good on the offensive end.

Yeah we are in great shape actually.

Ejim was so awesome he didnt even get drafted. Didnt you say both Kane and Ejim would get drafted? Swing and a miss.

chiefzilla1501 07-08-2014 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10737103)
It's also weird he's having all these private personal seperate meetings with Wade, Bosh, and Riley. I think he's matured a lot since "The Decision" and he's informing them of his plans.

Lebron and his agent and the Heat undoubtedly knew since Monday what options are left. He probably knew on Monday if he was staying or leaving.

If LBJ held out for 2 days on a decision he already made without quieting any rumors about Cleveland, people will dub it Decision 2.0. The more time passes, the more likely it seems he's going back to Cleveland.

-King- 07-08-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10737131)
Am I reading too much into this, or do you guys see what I do?

@djstephfloss Getting ready for the banquet! @Nike really knows how to do it! http://instagram.com/p/qNpQ2Hn2qn/

Both team colors are red and yellow with Cav colors being slightly darker. Can't tell from that pic who's colors they are.

penbrook 07-08-2014 09:14 PM

The Cleveland Cavs DJ posted a pic of a banquet he's DJing for Nike and there were LeBron James logos throughout.

-King- 07-08-2014 09:16 PM

The pic coming from the Cavs dj does make it interesting though...

penbrook 07-08-2014 09:16 PM

Did you see Lebrons Instagram. Part of his title is #Ipromise

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07-08-2014 09:22 PM

Update: Cleveland area hair transplant surgeon reports recent appointment set for L. James.

chiefzilla1501 07-08-2014 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 10737179)
Did you see Lebrons Instagram. Part of his title is #Ipromise

It's a reference to his charity

lcarus 07-08-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 10736820)
Hell, I'd love him again.

Youve taken back girlfriends after they coldly dumped you and ****ed a douchebag for 4 years havent you. She got the dick hungry party animal out of her system and then came crawling back to pretend she isnt the giant **** you, your mom, her mom, and her friends thought she was in those 4 years away. And YOU LET HER! SHAME ON YOU! JESUS YOU MAKE ME SICK! BLEH!

KevB 07-08-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10737035)
Literally everything is pointing to the Cavs. The only douche tards on here who don't see it are the idiots who don't have common sense or know how to form their own opinions. They just think whatever the national media tells them.

Hold your horses. Just because someone has a different opinion than a homer wearing red and yellow tinted glasses, they're a "douche tard". And their opinion is guided only by the national media? As opposed to a fan of the Cavs who is following people who are dreaming of LeBron coming back and are incredibly biased?

Maybe if you call people even worse names, but in caps, LeBron really will come to Cleveland.

Chiefs Pantalones 07-08-2014 09:29 PM

Woj is reporting that LeBron is shockingly only considering Miami and Cleveland.

KevB 07-08-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10737189)
It's a reference to his charity

That's impossible. It's clearly a subliminal message that says, "I'm ditching the Heat and coming back to Cleveland!"

penbrook 07-08-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 10737204)
Woj is reporting that LeBron is shockingly only considering Miami and Cleveland.

No brainer there

Chiefs Pantalones 07-08-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 10737209)
No brainer there

The only place I could see him leaving Miami for is his home. Can't blame him.

lcarus 07-08-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 10737126)
If anyone is going to be a bust between Wiggins, Parker, and Embiid its Embiid. And its not even close. Wiggins has almost no chance to not be on a roster in 7 years

My post was just a poke at Rustshack but Id completely disagree with you if Embiids health werent a factor. With how talented all 3 of them are they'll all be on NBA rosters if healthy

penbrook 07-08-2014 09:37 PM

Per Browns Forum

Just heard on 92.3 @DustinFox37 claiming that Rich Paul is telling "everyone" that Lebron is coming back to #Cleveland. #NBA #Cavs

lcarus 07-08-2014 09:39 PM

And by that i mean id believe Embiid was the most capable of becoming a dominant force than the other two if not the health questions. He should be fine though

KevB 07-08-2014 09:40 PM

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 40m

Doesn't mean LeBron can't wind up in Cleveland, of course, but source insists today's billboard story is purely a Twitter tale

ChiefsCountry 07-08-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 10737207)
That's impossible. It's clearly a subliminal message that says, "I'm ditching the Heat and coming back to Cleveland!"

Dude you have to see some of the Cavs message boards. Its like watching thousands of Rusts, Zillas, and penbrooks on one site. Complete witch hunt with utterbullshit.

lcarus 07-08-2014 09:44 PM

You know what else was a twitter fairy tale? Dwight staying with Orlando...right before he said he wanted out of there and wanted to be a Laker. A lot of it was brought on by local Orlando writers and Magic teammates on twitter. So you never know. My money has been on Cleveland since the start. Lebrons too much of an egomaniac to not wanna play hero to the home state he ditched for a couple buy-a-rings.

Sassy Squatch 07-08-2014 09:46 PM

Meltdown imminent from either side.

RustShack 07-08-2014 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 10737139)
Ejim was so awesome he didnt even get drafted. Didnt you say both Kane and Ejim would get drafted? Swing and a miss.

Nope. Just another example of you guys for whatever reason over exaggerating what I say. I said both have shots at being 2nd round picks. Which they did have a shot, it just didn't happen. Only Iowa State player I've said would be drafted whs Royce. Granted I said he was talented enough to be in the lottery, and I still believe he was... He just fell to 17 for obvious reasons.