ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   All alex all the time (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307712)

New World Order 07-22-2017 03:12 PM

I can't lie here: I'm going to miss the Alex Smith arguments when he's gone next year.

rico 07-22-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12967801)
I sure do.... but be careful what you wish for.

As has happened on multiple SF forums.. after Smith left, forums really lost their burst. The activity and "combative fun" diminished. So much so, that even years after, SF fans... the haters and lovers.. still obsess over him.

So my prediction is.. after Smith leaves, this place will still be talking about him for years. It's a sickness that festers.. for the people against him and the defenders in response of them...can not rid themselves of this sickness.

I hope to be wrong. Smith will be gone in 2018, and I would love to be wrong about this. Greatly doubt it, though. People are ultimately too predictable and disappointing.

I know what you mean and agree with you that CP could lose a bit of burst when Alex is out of KC...

But you are wrong about people still arguing about him after he is gone...

I've told you this before, the Cassel era was worse. It may be difficult to imagine, but there was wayyy more Cassel talk than Alex talk. Only difference is...there really wasn't an argument for Cassel. The guy sucked and we were all like, WTF....he was so bad, it seemed like we could find a homeless guy out there somewhere to do the job better.

I couldn't believe the Cassel talk died down so quickly. It'll die down with Alex as well...only thing that may keep Alex debates going longer than Cassel talk is the fact that there is an argument to be made for Alex that you can't just disregard.

Hammock Parties 07-22-2017 04:40 PM

We need to vocaroo this thread.

Discuss Thrower 07-22-2017 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12968591)
We need to vocaroo this thread.

I might later.

Best22 07-22-2017 05:28 PM

Why does Alex Smith, a pretty plain and boring man on and off the field, spark such heated discussions on message boards? I don't get it. He's an average (below or above avverage, give or take) quarterback. His winning record is due in very large part to the talented team around him (not to say that he hasn't been our best performer in some losses, and yes, he has certainly led this team to victory a few times). He's just meh and needs to be replaced, but he isn't the worst quarterback we've had. His clock is ticking but I'm not gonna be foaming at the mouth when he inevitably starts the season

It's just weird how such a boring guy is always in everybody's minds and discussions here and elsewhere (Ninerland)

RippedmyFlesh 07-22-2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 12968706)
Why does Alex Smith, a pretty plain and boring man on and off the field, spark such heated discussions on message boards? I don't get it. He's an average (below or above avverage, give or take) quarterback. His winning record is due in very large part to the talented team around him (not to say that he hasn't been our best performer in some losses, and yes, he has certainly led this team to victory a few times). He's just meh and needs to be replaced, but he isn't the worst quarterback we've had. His clock is ticking but I'm not gonna be foaming at the mouth when he inevitably starts the season

It's just weird how such a boring guy is always in everybody's minds and discussions here and elsewhere (Ninerland)

Because to many people it is worse to not take chances fully aware of consequences than for lack of a better term chicken out. Yea the hot women at the club may shoot you down but you don't know till you try. Alex plays like he is afraid to ask because he knows the answer. Chicken shit is worse than failure in a way.

Hammock Parties 07-22-2017 06:21 PM

Quote:

Why does Alex Smith, a pretty plain and boring man on and off the field, spark such heated discussions on message boards?

Because he's a microcosm of everything wrong with this franchise since 1989.

Baby Lee 07-22-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Why does Alex Smith, . . .

Because some people actually believe this;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12968817)

Best22 07-22-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Yeah, because 1970-1988 was so balmy...:rolleyes:

Reality is this franchise hasn't been worth much since the 1960s. 1989-2016 is still a lot better than the 70s and 80s. Much better.

Hopefully Mahomes leads us to the promised land, but I'm still excited for the year. A lot of things can happen. Still, it feels somewhat like the NbA where you know your team isn't much of a contender (Thanks Patriots). They're a litttle overpowered now but won't be for long.

Reerun_KC 07-22-2017 07:12 PM

Quote:

And then you'll have people defending him til deatg do they part.

Hammock Parties 07-22-2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 12968920)
Yeah, because 1970-1988 was so balmy...:rolleyes:

Reality is this franchise hasn't been worth much since the 1960s. 1989-2016 is still a lot better than the 70s and 80s. Much better.

Hopefully Mahomes leads us to the promised land, but I'm still excited for the year. A lot of things can happen. Still, it feels somewhat like the NbA where you know your team isn't much of a contender (Thanks Patriots). They're a litttle overpowered now but won't be for long.

Reerun_KC 07-22-2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Again 100% truth... Unless you're a blind Homer sucking everything mediocre... You deny this is reality..

Best22 07-22-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12968931)

And?

I didn't know the date you join a random message board has any bearing on how much you know about a franchise

milkman 07-23-2017 06:32 AM

Quote:

Because this plain and boring man, and mediocre QB, inexplicably managed to attain a following that defends his mediocre ass like they are defending their whore sister.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-23-2017 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 12969292)
Because this plain and boring man, and mediocre QB, inexplicably managed to attain a following that defends his mediocre ass like they are defending their whore sister.

Yes.

Hammock Parties 07-23-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Quote:

<object width="148" height="44"><param name="movie" value="http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s1SzUqgzVESn&autoplay=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://vocaroo.com/player.swf?playMediaID=s1SzUqgzVESn&autoplay=0" width="148" height="44" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><br><a href="http://vocaroo.com" style="font-size:xx-small;" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder">Record and upload audio &gt;&gt;</a>

Demonpenz 07-23-2017 04:55 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HJZiSI8MY7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-23-2017 08:37 PM

I would like to thank Penz for this awesome post which included a link to a very entertaining AC/DC biography.
Such is the magic of CP...

RealSNR 08-07-2017 09:05 PM

In our brief foray into Alex land in the training camp thread (no thanks to PAChiefsguy), we came across this gem:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12997172)
It's post like this that make a lot of you Alex Smith haters look like idiots. Alex Smith throws TDs..

To say he doesn't throw as much TDs as a lot of QBs in the NFL would be more accurate but you would also have to include the fact he throws less INTs than most as well and he knows how to manage the game.

You also have to admit he is dangerous with his feet and it is something defenses have to account for.

That's being objective something you sentimental Alex Smith haters clearly do not understand how to do.

I thought it was bullshit that he was propping up Alex as a guy who is an expert at taking care of the ball:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12997398)
Starting QBs who threw fewer INTs per game than Alex Smith's 8 in 15 games (minimum 8 games started):

Tom Brady (2 INTs in 12 games)
Cody Kessler (2 INTs in 9 games)
Colin Kaepernick (4 INTs in 12 games) LMAO
Dak Prescott (4 INTs in 16 games)
Sam Bradford (5 INTs in 15 games)
Derek Carr (6 INTs in 15 games)
Tyrod Taylor (6 INTs in 15 games)
Aaron Rodgers (7 INTs in 16 games)
Matt Ryan (7 INTs in 16 games)
Andy Dalton (8 INTs in 16 games)

And I'm probably missing some other guys.

Alex Smith was nothing special in the INT department. That's 10 other starting QBs who had a better INT:game ratio than Alex.

Alex is out of excuses. He can't even crack top 5 in protecting the football. He's garbage.

And then I got this doozy of a gem:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12997424)
Stats are so overrated. The object of the game isn't fantasy football, it is to win. Brady has said this several times throughout his career.

Chiefs playoff wins before Alex for here 0 in 21 years. With Alex 1 in 4. Yeah Alex is garbage.

Let me guess you are the type of dude who plays football and team is getting blown out but you have 10 catches for 100 yds so you are like 'Yeah, I'm the man!'

Lmao!

LMAO

Reerun_KC 08-07-2017 09:07 PM

Dear sweet mother of Mary.....

RealSNR 08-07-2017 09:11 PM

For somebody who lives SO CLOSE TO NEW YORK!!!!!!!111one111 you'd think it'd take a lot to impress this guy.

As you can see, he's resorted to the final line of defense whenever somebody corners him about Alex--- TEH WINZ!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-07-2017 09:12 PM

Pennsyltucky tries to come off as a knowledgeable fan, but he always ends up stepping in his own shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-07-2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12997478)
For somebody who lives SO CLOSE TO NEW YORK!!!!!!!111one111 you'd think it'd take a lot to impress this guy.

As you can see, he's resorted to the final line of defense whenever somebody corners him about Alex--- TEH WINZ!!!

Speaking of NY, how do we feel about Alex in green and white next season?

LMAO

Rasputin 08-07-2017 09:16 PM

Protecting the ball ? Alex Smith had 5 fumbles + 2 rushing fumbles + 8 INT that's 15= 15 passing touchdowns for the year.

penbrook 08-07-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 12997485)

LMAO

Considering he will be in red and white it won't matter

Pablo 08-07-2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 12997485)

LMAO

He's destined for that turd brown setup in Cleveland. Maybe 90MinsAwayFromNYCChiefsFan can make the pilgrimage to his new mecca.

Reerun_KC 08-07-2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12997500)
Considering he will be in red and white it won't matter

Arizona? Now that's an interesting take....

Pablo 08-07-2017 09:22 PM

I'm setting the O/U on Shmitty concussions at 2 for the season. What you got?

penbrook 08-07-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12997505)
Arizona? Now that's an interesting take....

Yep Palmer will probably retire but they do have Stanton who is pretty good as a backup

Pablo 08-07-2017 09:25 PM

Any of these Smith suckers ever been to Arrowhead?

Anyone?

RealSNR 08-07-2017 09:27 PM

"Beam me up, Smitty!"

"I can't! You're out of range, Captain!"

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-07-2017 09:35 PM

He'll make one hell of a Brown.

penbrook 08-07-2017 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 12997558)
He'll make one hell of a Brown.

Except they already have there QBOTF in Kiser and a decent QB in Kessler

stumppy 08-07-2017 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12997562)
Except they already have there QBOTF in Kiser and a decent QB in Kessler

You're right. There's no way Smith could beat out a 2cnd year player on the worst team in the NFL.

penbrook 08-07-2017 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 12997565)
You're right. There's no way Smith could beat out a 2cnd year player on the worst team in the NFL.

Nope. I mean you guys on here think Smitty won't make the playoffs with the talented roster we have. Hell I've heard people on here say we will have a losing season. So in that case you guys can't assume Smitty is better than Kiser. I mean some of you think Mahomes will give us a better shot at winning than Smitty

RealSNR 08-07-2017 10:07 PM

Ever think about what ACTUALLY made us turn things around starting in 2013 to a very successful regular season team?

Was it a change in our head coach with a history of winning regular season games and getting players to buy in and be on the same page?

Was it a change in our defensive coordinator?

Was it a change simply from shitty ****ing Matt Cassel to a guy who's not as shitty?

Or was it ALL because ALEX SMITH KNOWS HOW TO WIN GAMES! DON'T ASK HOW. DON'T SAY IT'S ALL BECAUSE HE LIMITS TURNOVERS, BECAUSE HE'S NOT EVEN THAT EXCEPTIONAL AT DOING THAT. HE JUST DOES, OKAY? THAT'S JUST WHAT HE DOES.

penbrook 08-07-2017 10:12 PM

Who knew... Smitty has a better career passer rating than Eli Manning

Bowser 08-07-2017 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12997620)
Who knew... Smitty has a better career passer rating than Eli Manning

LMAO

I'll take worse career stats and two championships from my QB if I had a choice....

penbrook 08-07-2017 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 12997621)
LMAO

I'll take worse career stats and two championships from my QB if I had a choice....

It's like him and Eli reverse roles in the playoffs compared to regular season. Smitty can't come through in the playoffs but Eli is clutch asf in the playoffs.

Rausch 08-08-2017 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12997570)
Nope. I mean you guys on here think Smitty won't make the playoffs with the talented roster we have. Hell I've heard people on here say we will have a losing season. So in that case you guys can't assume Smitty is better than Kiser. I mean some of you think Mahomes will give us a better shot at winning than Smitty

I don't think the AFC is as competitive as people think.

There seems to be 3 tiers:

1)Patriots
2)Raiders, Steelers, Chiefs
3) Everybody else.

Unless there are a number of serious injuries to the 4 teams they all make the playoffs on paper. The talent is clearly a step above most other teams.

rico 08-08-2017 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 12997482)
Pennsyltucky tries to come off as a knowledgeable fan, but he always ends up stepping in his own shit.

He also tries to come up as a Chiefs fan, but he's an Alexsexual. I wouldn't be surprised if he is another Alexsexual poster from this board's mult, trying to pose as a Chief fan...the giveaway..."ChiefsFan" being in the dude's username. Too...obvious.

Rausch 08-08-2017 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12997831)
He also tries to come up as a Chiefs fan, but he's an Alexsexual. I wouldn't be surprised if he is another Alexsexual poster from this board's mult, trying to pose as a Chief fan...the giveaway..."ChiefsFan" being in the dude's username. Too...obvious.

Perhaps he is, but Alex Jones would call you a conspiracy theorist...:)

PAChiefsGuy 08-08-2017 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12997610)
Ever think about what ACTUALLY made us turn things around starting in 2013 to a very successful regular season team?

Was it a change in our head coach with a history of winning regular season games and getting players to buy in and be on the same page?

Was it a change simply from shitty ****ing Matt Cassel to a guy who's not as shitty?

Or was it ALL because ALEX SMITH KNOWS HOW TO WIN GAMES! DON'T ASK HOW. DON'T SAY IT'S ALL BECAUSE HE LIMITS TURNOVERS, BECAUSE HE'S NOT EVEN THAT EXCEPTIONAL AT DOING THAT. HE JUST DOES, OKAY? THAT'S JUST WHAT HE DOES.

Combination of all of those things but you have to give Smitty at least some credit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12997831)

The Alex Smith haters are so obsessed with their hate for Smitty that they refuse to believe anyone who defends Smitty is a Chiefs fan.

Unbelievable but predictable at the same time. Apparently Andy Reid and our coaches also aren't Chief fans since they have been consistent in their praise for Smitty.

penbrook 08-08-2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12997999)
Combination of all of those things but you have to give Smitty at least some credit.

The Alex Smith haters are so obsessed with their hate for Smitty that they refuse to believe anyone who defends Smitty is a Chiefs fan.

Unbelievable but predictable at the same time. Apparently Andy Reid and our coaches also aren't Chief fans since they have been consistent in their praise for Smitty.

YES!! Smitty is taking over the board. By the end of the season everyone will know the name Smitty.

Rausch 08-08-2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12997610)

Yeah, actually.

I'd argue a lot of it has to do with our DC that everyone seems to hate for no reason...

penbrook 08-08-2017 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 12998003)
Yeah, actually.

I'd argue a lot of it has to do with our DC that everyone seems to hate for no reason...

Suttons flaw is that he didn't know how to make halftime adjustments. Seems like he has fixed that problem. We have a top 5 defense in the league and the credit goes to Sutton

Kaepernick 08-08-2017 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12967801)
I sure do.... but be careful what you wish for.

As has happened on multiple SF forums.. after Smith left, forums really lost their burst. The activity and "combative fun" diminished. So much so, that even years after, SF fans... the haters and lovers.. still obsess over him.

So my prediction is.. after Smith leaves, this place will still be talking about him for years. It's a sickness that festers.. for the people against him and the defenders in response of them...can not rid themselves of this sickness.

I hope to be wrong. Smith will be gone in 2018, and I would love to be wrong about this. Greatly doubt it, though. People are ultimately too predictable and disappointing.

Nah. Bullcrap.

The 49ers forum is so much better since Alex Smith was traded away. No more flame wars. Bans reduced from a flood to a trickle. You can enjoy discussing football again without trolls hijacking every thread and getting them closed. Now we have multiple interesting QB discussions instead of merging them all in one gargantuan thread where you cold not even follow the conversation.

Almost nobody talks about Alex Smith on the 49ers forum and has not for months. The last thread was to support his playoff run and it went a measely 6 pages. During the height of the Alex/Kap wars, threads would hit 100 pages in days, 200 pages by game day, and be closed to start all over again Monday.

6 pages. Bah.

Nobody is talking about Alex on the 49ers forum anymore. We are at relative peace.

ChiefsPlanet is way different in tone, but no, this place will be far better when Alex is gone and the rabid Alexsexuals gone with him. They wont miss discussing him in the least.

penbrook 08-08-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 12998234)
Nah. Bullcrap.

The 49ers forum is so much better since Alex Smith was traded away. No more flame wars. Bans reduced from a flood to a trickle. You can enjoy discussing football again without trolls hijacking every thread and getting them closed. Now we have multiple interesting QB discussions instead of merging them all in one gargantuan thread where you cold not even follow the conversation.

Almost nobody talks about Alex Smith on the 49ers forum and has not for months. The last thread was to support his playoff run and it went a measely 6 pages. During the height of the Alex/Kap wars, threads would hit 100 pages in days, 200 pages by game day, and be closed to start all over again Monday.

6 pages. Bah.

Nobody is talking about Alex on the 49ers forum anymore. We are at relative peace.

ChiefsPlanet is way different in tone, but no, this place will be far better when Alex is gone and the rabid Alexsexuals gone with him. They wont miss discussing him in the least.

I bet you wish you still had Smitty huh or do you prefer Brian Hoyer

Kaepernick 08-08-2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

You have to consider that the primary supporters of Alex, the members who keep the continual heated discussion alive, are the same individuals on all 3 of the forums where this occured -- the 2 49ers forums and this Chiefs forum.

Had all the Alexsexuals not signed up here after the trade, there never would have been such constant and contentious argument over Alex. It is just a dozen or so guys and it has been the same guys on all 3 forums. Take them out of the picture and there would have been far less frequent and rabid discussion, with most ChiefsPlanet members knowing exactly what they had in Alex -- a good but overly cautious QB who's meciocre play was geared not to lose rather than to win. It took a small handful of Alexsexuals to make a Mountain out of that molehill.

New World Order 08-08-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 12998234)
Nah. Bullcrap.

6 pages. Bah.

Which forum?

Kaepernick 08-08-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Absolute truth, but most of them were transplants from 49ers forums, not home-grown Chiefs fans that suddenly were all in for Alex. Mostly they were imported from his rabid fan club and came here to sell you on him, failing miserably.

New World Order 08-08-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12998238)

They obviously want neither.

JohnV 08-08-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Last 17 games:<br><br>QB1: 3,783 YDS, 19 TD, 11 INT, 90.4 RATING<br><br>QB2: 4,051 YDS, 25 TD, 7 INT, 93.4 RATING<br><br>QB1: Alex Smith<br>QB2: Brian Hoyer</p>&mdash; W1 Sports (@W1Sports) <a href="https://twitter.com/W1Sports/status/891904799347691520">July 31, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reerun_KC 08-08-2017 12:31 PM

This thread needs to die in the RR as well

rico 08-08-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 12998247)
You have to consider that the primary supporters of Alex, the members who keep the continual heated discussion alive, are the same individuals on all 3 of the forums where this occured -- the 2 49ers forums and this Chiefs forum.

Had all the Alexsexuals not signed up here after the trade, there never would have been such constant and contentious argument over Alex. It is just a dozen or so guys and it has been the same guys on all 3 forums. Take them out of the picture and there would have been far less frequent and rabid discussion, with most ChiefsPlanet members knowing exactly what they had in Alex -- a good but overly cautious QB who's meciocre play was geared not to lose rather than to win. It took a small handful of Alexsexuals to make a Mountain out of that molehill.

Interesting.

rico 08-08-2017 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12997999)

It's very easy to distinguish an Alexsexual from an actual Chiefs fan. And you are an Alexsexual who is transparent as hell. Anyone who believes that you are a Chiefs fan has been duped.

RealSNR 08-08-2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

I'm going to start calling him Shitty.

You brought this upon yourself

dls6501 08-08-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12998357)
Interesting.

Everything Kaepernick warned us about has come true. Until he posts something that one day because blatantly false, I am going to continue to treat his word as gospel.

Like Jose Canseco with steroids.

rico 08-08-2017 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12998385)

ROFL... Perfect. LMAO

RealSNR 08-08-2017 01:38 PM

Shitty is an okay regular season QB, but he can't beat tough opponents in the playoffs.

Shitty is shitty.

Mr. Plow 08-08-2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

LMAO

rico 08-08-2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12998445)
Shitty is an okay regular season QB, but he can't beat tough opponents in the playoffs.

Shitty is shitty.

Shitty ASS!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-08-2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 12998002)
YES!! Smitty is taking over the board. By the end of the season everyone will know the name Smitty.

Mother**** Shitty right in his unremarkable cornhole.

Quote:

I concur.

So let it be written, so let it be done.
http://media.theiapolis.com/d4/hIJ/i...mmandments.jpg

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/data:...BV9qt1lZVDB//Z

Reerun_KC 08-08-2017 06:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You've been shitty rolled!

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-08-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12999123)
You've been shitty rolled!

Holee SHIT(TY)!
ROFL:clap:ROFL:clap:ROFL

PAChiefsGuy 08-08-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12998359)
It's very easy to distinguish an Alexsexual from an actual Chiefs fan. And you are an Alexsexual who is transparent as hell. Anyone who believes that you are a Chiefs fan has been duped.

Give me one good reason I would pretend to be a Chiefs fan? To troll a bunch of people who I am never going to meet? Trust me I have better things to do with my time.

I been a Chiefs fan since I was a kid, long before Smitty came here. Just because I think he is a quality QB and a good game manager doesn't mean I am not a Chiefs fan. Chief fans are allowed to have different opinions you do know that right?

I'm not an ingrate like the Alex Smith haters. I appreciate what he has brought to this organization since coming here.

Smitty's stats against the SB making Falcons last season.
21/25, 270 YDs, 1 TD, 0 INT, 125 Rating

Wheeeeeeeew! Lets go Smitty!!!!!! Chiefssssssssssss!

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-08-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12999135)
Give me one good reason I would pretend to be a Chiefs fan? To troll a bunch of people who I am never going to meet? Trust me I have better things to do with my time.

I been a Chiefs fan since I was a kid, long before Shitty came here. Just because I think he is a quality QB and a good game manager doesn't mean I am not a Chiefs fan. Chief fans are allowed to have different opinions you do know that right?

I'm not an ingrate like the Alex Shit haters. I appreciate what he has brought to this organization since coming here.

Shitty's stats against the SB making Falcons last season.

Wheeeeeeeew! Lets go Shitty!!!!!! Chiefssssssssssss!

And I have nothing but time on my hands, fella'.

stevieray 08-08-2017 06:43 PM

CP is gonna suck this season.

PAChiefsGuy 08-08-2017 06:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI47PC-TXmA

Reerun_KC 08-08-2017 06:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 12999153)

Shitty rolled

Reerun_KC 08-08-2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12999156)

He's really going to bring the heat on the QBR this year. You'll see!

PAChiefsGuy 08-08-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/11/real-mad.gif

RealSNR 08-08-2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

I'm looking quite forward to watching football with renewed optimism for the future, knowing that we FINALLY have a real direction we're moving towards

Frazod 08-08-2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12999156)

Mother of God, that woman in the black dress is spectacular. :drool:

What the hell were they even talking about?

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-08-2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Wrong.

Freed from the tyranny of aged, alcoholic, butthurt moderation, CP will be the PREMIER site on the web for "pull no punches"-commentary on game day and beyond.

Get on board and buckle-up, Matilda; this ride is gonna' soil your granny panties.

CHOOO-CHOOO!

stevieray 08-08-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12999172)

Nope.

bigjosh 08-08-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12999135)

I been a Chiefs fan since I was a kid, long before Smitty came here. Just because I think he is a quality QB and a good game manager doesn't mean I am not a Chiefs fan. Chief fans are allowed to have different opinions you do know that right?

I'm not an ingrate like the Alex Smith haters. I appreciate what he has brought to this organization since coming here.

Smitty's stats against the SB making Falcons last season.

Wheeeeeeeew! Lets go Smitty!!!!!! Chiefssssssssssss!

And the defense had to score half the points that game to narrowly squeeze out a W.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

stevieray 08-08-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 12999181)
Wrong.

Freed from the tyranny of aged, alcoholic, butthurt moderation, CP will be the PREMIER site on the web for "pull no punches"-commentary on game day and beyond.

Get on board and buckle-up, Matilda; this ride is gonna' soil your granny panties.

CHOOO-CHOOO!

Not interested.

Reerun_KC 08-08-2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 12999192)
Not interested.

Most of the old die hard chiefs fans aren't interested in playoffs or championships... They don't want to risk building a franchise to win and still believe Herm will fix the defense and not touch the offense...

I have a family full of true fans. I know where you're coming from. The long for the glory days of Marty...

Frazod 08-08-2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12999206)
Most of the old die hard chiefs fans aren't interested in playoffs or championships... They don't want to risk building a franchise to win and still believe Herm will fix the defense and not touch the offense...

I have a family full of true fans. I know where you're coming from. The long for the glory days of Marty...

If Marty was a quarterback, his name would be Alex Smith. :shake: