ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life *.* 2014 General Fitness Thread *.* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149)

Saccopoo 04-14-2014 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10562409)
Don't do it! It's cheating!!!

No need to get huffy because you wanted to do 'roids to try and get all jacked up.

I've come to terms with the fact that Roids are viewed like multi-vitamins here on the Chiefs Planet.

Inject away DBol.

Saccopoo 04-14-2014 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 10562423)
Everyone who wants to make progress should keep a log. Tracking weights is critical for progress. If your really looking to lean out you will need to track macros at some point.

Yeah, I'm coming to terms with that.

The problem is, I eat all the time all day long. I literally graze. It's going to be a real pain in the ass to keep track of it.

I'm gaining weight right now, so I'm not too concerned about counting the stuff, but if I start to plateau, I guess I'll have to really look into the numbers to see just where I'm at. Hell, I'll probably have to do that anyway to see where I need to go up and down when that point arrives.

Blehhhh...

ChiefsOne 04-14-2014 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 10562336)
World record for a natural single pull with equipment (double ply suits, belts, wraps, is 760 in the Open 242 lbs., 35-39 year age class.

Raw natural pull record for same class is 605 lbs.

You're boy in the air force needs to document his shit, as the police/fire/military natural record in the dead is 535 lbs. in the 198 lb. class. (Raw lift is 490 lbs.)

http://www.wnpf.net/wnpf/home.jsp

If it's the nothing you say it is, then why do it at all? Why spend the money on it, go through the injections (as you have advocated earlier), etc.? Why have to go through the process of faking down your test levels in order to get doctors prescriptions for it if it does nothing?

That's hard to believe. I do have video and photo proof of my kids doing 500 at 17 weighing 195.

Aspengc8 04-14-2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 10562551)
Yeah, I'm coming to terms with that.

The problem is, I eat all the time all day long. I literally graze. It's going to be a real pain in the ass to keep track of it.

I'm gaining weight right now, so I'm not too concerned about counting the stuff, but if I start to plateau, I guess I'll have to really look into the numbers to see just where I'm at. Hell, I'll probably have to do that anyway to see where I need to go up and down when that point arrives.

Blehhhh...

If your one of those guys that doesn't mind eating the same foods everyday, it becomes pretty easy to track. Fit day is free and you can track a few days to guage where your at and make small adjustments from there. I dont mind eating the same types of dishes as long as it appeals taste wise.

NewChief 04-14-2014 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 10562595)
If your one of those guys that doesn't mind eating the same foods everyday, it becomes pretty easy to track. Fit day is free and you can track a few days to guage where your at and make small adjustments from there. I dont mind eating the same types of dishes as long as it appeals taste wise.

Yeah. I'd just portion out your grazing material by calories and know that's what you have to graze on for the day.

20 almonds
10 carrots
10 pieces of pepperoni

etc...

Once you get that counted out a few times, you should be able to mix and match. But in all honesty, that's why I fast... I can't be bothered to deal with that level of calorie counting, and my "grazing" turns into ridiculous overeating very quickly.

Simply Red 04-14-2014 05:01 PM

I'm fasting all night tonight.

Simply Red 04-14-2014 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 10562595)

I do this - regarding same meals - :deevee:

The Franchise 04-14-2014 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 10562600)
Yeah. I'd just portion out your grazing material by calories and know that's what you have to graze on for the day.

20 almonds
10 carrots
10 pieces of pepperoni

etc...

Once you get that counted out a few times, you should be able to mix and match. But in all honesty, that's why I fast... I can't be bothered to deal with that level of calorie counting, and my "grazing" turns into ridiculous overeating very quickly.

I'm contemplating integrating fasting into keto.

BigCatDaddy 04-14-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 10561995)
If willing to use steroids why go to a clinic until you are ready to get off juice?

I'm not understanding your question?

You can take an OTC steroid to crush T Level with some Tudca to keep liver enzymes in check if they want to check those as well. Then you can get prescribed test.

However that's likely not even needed at a TRT center. I had a buddy call and ask them "what happens if I have to pay for the visit and bloodwork and it comes back fine?"

Their response was "It's ALWAYS low" :D

Hammock Parties 04-14-2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 10561855)
Cardio is for your heart not your weight. I burn a whopping 100 calories for every mile I run. I can burn off much, much more in a heavy lifting session for the same amount of time it takes me to run a mile.

And after lifting you continue to burn calories at a higher rate for much longer than after a good run.

Bingo.

The work required to put in the massive amounts of cardio to burn calories is just not worth it.

You're better off just eating less.

Simply Red 04-14-2014 05:24 PM

I love to run - I quit mostly because I want my knees to last.

Hammock Parties 04-14-2014 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10562658)
I love to run - I quit mostly because I want my knees to last.

You're on them a lot, eh?

penguinz 04-14-2014 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10562639)
I'm not understanding your question?

You can take an OTC steroid to crush T Level with some Tudca to keep liver enzymes in check if they want to check those as well. Then you can get prescribed test.

However that's likely not even needed at a TRT center. I had a buddy call and ask them "what happens if I have to pay for the visit and bloodwork and it comes back fine?"

Their response was "It's ALWAYS low" :D

I was thinking illegal roids and legit doctor not clinic. I guess even if on juice you would want try for when off cycle as well.

I wouldn't think twice about TRT except I don't believe my insurance covers it.

I would probably hit juice if I could afford it and my wife wouldn't divorce me over it.;-)

BigCatDaddy 04-14-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 10562694)
I was thinking illegal roids and legit doctor not clinic. I guess even if on juice you would want try for when off cycle as well.

I wouldn't think twice about TRT except I don't believe my insurance covers it.

I would probably hit juice if I could afford it and my wife wouldn't divorce me over it.;-)

Most insurance companies cover Testosterone.

luv 04-14-2014 06:23 PM

That moment in the gym when you tell yourself, "One more set. You got this. Now do it!" And then you realize someone near you is glancing over at you because you actually said it out loud.